Level 1 Start Friday

Options

Replies

• SavySweater
    Options
    Hey - I am so down for this i do not have the DVD but i saved the first level for youtube! :smile:
  • sundog10
    sundog10 Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    I'm in; i was supposed to start another group on Jan. 1 but that didn't happen; looking forward to seeing results if i stick to itl I've only done running the last few years so shaping up too will be a change;

thanks for starting this.
  • DrSelenaMyers
    DrSelenaMyers Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Okay im ready to take another shot at completing the full 30 days! This challenge should definitely help me reach my goal for the MFP Valentines Day challenge that im doing as well. Good luck everyone!!
  • Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Friday! Can't wait!
  • jeolsliesmomma
    Options
    I love this workout, I did it religiously a few years ago and it always wore me right out, I wish I had never stopped, I'm 20 lbs heavier at least now, yay for starting it again! Can't wait!
  • TseliB
    TseliB Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm in. Gonna take my 'before' pics and measurements right now! Will also be doing it with no weights til I can get a new set of dumbbells.
  • chacha2131
    Options
    I'm so happy to see this group. I Love 30 Day Shred, I've done it before and had great results. I have tried again but I'm not as motivated as I was before and only do a couple days or a week. I'm ready to begin again. Let's go!! Thank you
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody!!!! Im in :) Im Sylvia from Germany and I started on January 02nd. I lost 1,5 kg by now and am totally stoked!!! I do it everyday. I checked out level 2 two days ago and must say I cant do all the work out bc I have knee problems. Even cant do the jumping jacks :( Thats the disadvantage of this DVD. but I skip those workouts and do other things so now Im mixing up level I and II and I add cardio as well and am on 1400 cals. Feeling good! Feel free to add me so we can motivate each other :)
  • S4llyF
    S4llyF Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have just ordered the DVD and was wondering if there were others doing this!
    I have no idea what I am letting myself in for - I had heard of the 30 day shred and lots of success stories so ordered the DVD! I think my DVD should arrive today, so a tomorrow start is perfect!
  • befitlon
    befitlon Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for tomorrow.. =)
  • jessicajonnie
    jessicajonnie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I started this last year but never finished. With my new founded motivation I plan to stick to it.
  • TLCPharmD
    TLCPharmD Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ok. I can't believe i'm saying this, but I'm in! I'm a little nervous from all the comments but I am going to try my best. Looking forward to the group support.
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options

I'm down for starting. I did it in Nov/Dec, but only did 7 days of each level, and really didn't see results, and thus gave up. I'd like to try it again, and really push through it... I only have 3# weights though... What will you all be using?

I did this last april and had amazing results, you have to change your diet too OBV or not much results try taking your measurements/before pictures :)

I'll take the before pictures, and measurements today! As far as my diet, weeeeeeeel, I'll make an effort to cut out the sweets LOL. Overhauling, eating "clean" isn't in the works right now. So, I'll just try and make better choices, stay within calorie range, and push through the workouts.
  • dpaden25
    dpaden25 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Yay! So I started this on Monday, so I'm so glad that I found this group. This is my first time doing 30DS and hoping for some good results. I'm on Day 4 and phew -_- my legs! One question I did have was if this was supposed to be 30 straight days, no rest days? Let's do this guys!!
  • melgchildress
    Options
    Just joined and don't have the DVD yet but plan on getting it before we get started. I really need accountability where exercise is concerned so I am really excited about this group.
  • estey89
    estey89 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I do ten days straight - Level 1

My legs ALWAYS kill me until about the 5th day... well until I start level 2 haha

I did this before I lost 7 inches at my belly button and 3 at my hips and a few here there and everywhere. This really does work if you STICK to it.
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Dusting off my DVD and getting ready for tomorrow....Let's do this together!
  • DrSelenaMyers
    DrSelenaMyers Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Dusting off my DVD and getting ready for tomorrow....Let's do this together!

LOL!! Dusting mine off as well!
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    everybody ready??? :smile: :smile: :smile: