need help, i dont want to give up!!

13»

Replies

• patticox
    patticox Posts: 33 Member
    How comfortable would you be with barbells or with dumbbells?

she does have me use both of those as well, along with some mat work

weigh in this morning down .8 current weight 165.6........still having a little problem getting in all protein, should I keep at this another week, or do you suggest any changes?!

Happy New Year!! this is gonna be the year I make my weight loss goal!!!

Leave intake as is and keep working on hitting your protein target.

Can you give us specifics on your programming and is your training limited to 30 minutes?

on tues and thursday yes 30 minutes, as i go on my lunch, i could add another day in, ill have to get back to you on the specifics on my programming (not sure what the actual names of the certain machines i use are) but i do assisted pull ups, just last week did some bench press (a big 45# 2 sets 15 reps!!) i know that's nothing to you guys! but it was a challenge for me!! do squats, lunges with weights, curls, leg machines, non assited pull ups....
  • patticox
    patticox Posts: 33 Member
    How comfortable would you be with barbells or with dumbbells?

she does have me use both of those as well, along with some mat work

weigh in this morning down .8 current weight 165.6........still having a little problem getting in all protein, should I keep at this another week, or do you suggest any changes?!

Happy New Year!! this is gonna be the year I make my weight loss goal!!!

Leave intake as is and keep working on hitting your protein target.

Can you give us specifics on your programming and is your training limited to 30 minutes?

on tues and thursday yes 30 minutes, as i go on my lunch, i could add another day in, ill have to get back to you on the specifics on my programming (not sure what the actual names of the certain machines i use are) but i do assisted pull ups, just last week did some bench press (a big 45# 2 sets 15 reps!!) i know that's nothing to you guys! but it was a challenge for me!! do squats, lunges with weights, curls, leg machines, non assited pull ups....

weigh in on saturday stayed the same current weight 165.6 in all honesty i ate well, but i did not do any workouts at all, weather around here was severe, i was only concerned with making it home from work, so today (monday) i will be back at the gym for lunch, and will go from there.........assuming just to keep things the same, with hopefully some progress on next saturdays weigh in.........also didnt log food sat and sun....had myself a bit of a guacamole binge.....sometimes ya just have to do it!!