Whats your workout today

Options

Replies

• danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Friday was CVX and it was fun, but rough. Saturday was the Warrior.... wow... It was brutal, but at least I've got another week till it's on my plate again haha. Thinking about doing dynamix today, not sure yet.

I do like my flex, nifty little thing, but I will be investing in a good heart rate monitor for calorie burn here soon, any advice on what one's are good?
  • GaFez
    GaFez Posts: 25
    Options
    CVX - 12.5 lbs. Tired today after 4 hours of sailing and 3 mile run and way too much food last night! Oh well, next week will be better.
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    1/18 - six mile run. Will be doubling Warrior and CVX tomorrow.
  • dorothytd
    Options
    1/20 - Happy Monday! Warrior and CVX this morning. I think CVX will be a regular for me when the program is over. I really like it. Warrior hurt today, but was still good.
  • dorothytd
    Options
    1/18 - six mile run. Will be doubling Warrior and CVX tomorrow.

That should have been 1/19 -Sunday.
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    I did decide to do dynamix yesterday and it felt great. I'm ready to start all over on this fine Monday and even though I'm on call for work all week, 30 mins is still an easy block of time to find in the busiest of days.

Keep up the great work guys, week 2, day 1 starts today for me!
  • Runningcircuits
    Options
    I think I forgot to check in Saturday - sorry! I did Agility Saturday, Sunday was rest day and this morning I did Accelerator.
    In the first week of the program, I lost 2 lbs, so I am quite happy with the results so far.
    Here's to week 2 being stronger and better!

Great job everyone~
    Jen
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    Oh gosh it's Agility today, this one killed me last week so we will see how I fare tonight! Did synergistics last night, I do enjoy that one quite a bit.
  • dorothytd
    Options
    ^^ Good luck!

1/21 - Dynamix and WEEK 3 completed! Looking forward to the transition week and the next block!!!
  • Runningcircuits
    Options
    Hi all -
    Today was Warrior for me and I burned a few more calories than the last time, so maybe that means my jumps were higher and all those push ups were lower. :)
    Have a great day! -
    Jen
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    Hi all -
    Today was Warrior for me and I burned a few more calories than the last time, so maybe that means my jumps were higher and all those push ups were lower. :)
    Have a great day! -
    Jen

Elevator pushups... ::cringe::
    Great job though!
  • Runningcircuits
    Options
    Seriously! Those elevator push ups are rough! But I do like feeling like a badass when they are done. :)
  • phranc67
    Options
    Late on my updates again...ugh! Anyways this week i did Agility X, X3 Yoga, Challenge, CVX and did warrior today.

I really do enjoy the yoga. Just need to get MUCH better at it. I improved a little bit on the challenge, but mainly I think my form was much better. And you were right Dorothy, went much easier on the weight for CVX and was able to finish up much better. The warrior was rough today, but I think that's because I didn't get much sleep last night.

Anyways I finish up week two tomorrow with dynamix. I really enjoyed the stretch last week. I felt great the day after. Hope that's the case again.

And great job everyone. Really enjoying reading up on everyone updates. It is very helpful.
  • dorothytd
    Options
    Frank, you're rocking it!!! Good stuff!!!
  • dorothytd
    Options
    1/22 - Week 4, day 1 - Isometrix. Wow. Very challenging and interesting! It was nice to do something new..
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    Wow great job guys! Good to see everyone out there pushing play!

Yesterday was agilityX and I really didn't want to do it. I'm on call for work this week and so that mean I work from 8am-9pm and then I work out. But thanks to my challenge group, I rolled out the blue tape and I did it. I can definitely notice a small change in endurance and form from this week compared to last and that's really exciting!

Tonight is Yoga and I'm looking forward to it. It's hard, I have zero balance, but it feels good and I know that my balance will improve the more I do it. We all have to start somewhere right?

Happy humpday! This week is flying!

Keep up the great work guys!
  • shopgrrll
    Options
    Yoga - 30 blissful minutes. almost had the crow pose today!
  • dorothytd
    Options
    Yoga - 30 blissful minutes. almost had the crow pose today!

LIKE!
  • dorothytd
    Options

Tonight is Yoga and I'm looking forward to it. It's hard, I have zero balance, but it feels good and I know that my balance will improve the more I do it. We all have to start somewhere right?

Still having a hard time wrapping my head around doing Yoga, and Dynamix and Isometrix, because they are intense, yet not intense, you know? But it is really interesting and I will keep working through it!
  • Runningcircuits
    Options
    Hi everyone - I'm so glad to see a bunch of posts. It is motivating to know others are in the same boat.
    Today was Yoga for me. I just can't get into Yoga, even though I do know its benefits. A few times during the session, I started doing push ups and jumping jacks to get my HR up a bit. I guess I just like to be sweaty. :)

See you all tomorrow!