Plank til you drop Challenge

Options

Replies

• vbodyme
    vbodyme Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    After Les Mills Combat did 5x45 secs and 2x30 secs .. close enough! Still on advanced!!
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Great job everybody! Was able to stick to advanced 10 sets of 30 secs with 15 secs in between .. Rock and roll!
    Here comes Tuesday :) ..

Quote of the day "If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward!" Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Glad to see someone sticking to advanced....am finding beginners fairly easy...obviously need a middle ground!!!

Feel free to bump up the reps or the time :)

Hahahahaha... No.

:)
  • vbodyme
    Options
    Feel free to bump up the reps or the time :)

Hahahahaha... No.

:)

:) ... no problem. Anything that works for you! Just remember, don't under estimate yourself!

"Clear your mind of can't" is what says in the image below
    http://images.beachbody.com/tbb/images/challenge_group_guides/P90X3/assets/X3_Wk2_Day2_image.jpg
  • mlh37214
    mlh37214 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I've missed getting on here the last 2 days, but I am up to date on the challenge. I had to extend my rest times today, but got it done! I am ready for my next rest day, though!!!
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    Yesterday and today done. :)
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Yesterday and today done. :)
    Same here!
  • vbodyme
    Options
    Great job all!!! Yesterday 5x75secs with 15s in between. Will get to today's later.
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    yesterday done, today half done.. I did 2 sets this morning and ran out of time and energy so I will do 2 more sets later today.
  • vbodyme
    Options
    How's everybody doing today? I tend to workout after work that's why the posts are so late, but I'm sure looking forward to it after rest day yesterday!
  • vbodyme
    Options
    Hubby half joined tonight lol. 5 sets of 75 secs 15 secs in between .. going going ..
  • sbarella
    Options
    Yesterday was rest day but I did T25 Ab intervals so today (4x40') was a pain... I had to take huge breaks. I'll do better tomorrow!
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    Done
  • sbarella
    Options
    Tomorrow and yesterday done (4x40 and 4x45)... but I still need huuuuge breaks. I'll be working on reducing them.
  • mlh37214
    mlh37214 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Been really bad about getting on here and keeping up to date, but I am keeping with beginner. Current through the 27th. :)
  • vbodyme
    Options
    Great job all!!

@mlh37214 I didn't get to spend much time here either the past few days lol .. No notifications kinda doesn't help!

But did post on the group going on on Facebook and here's the summary for the past 3 days:

1/25 Total body melt at gym this morning was killer with superman planks at the end. So when I got home did only half of the sets for today .. I am planning on compensating
    1/26 got to make up for half of the planks pushed from Saturday 5x60s with 15s in between, and did the 5x75s
    1/27 Oh dear planks, let's talk tomorrow Instead of 15x30 did 4x75 + 5x30 and varied between 15 to 30 secs rest .. AND DONE!
    1/28 Alright! Didn't have to talk to planks lol .. 7x45 with 15s in between!

wooo!
  • sbarella
    Options
    5x30 seconds... NOPE! My shoulders are sore as hell and I could only do a couple... Not sure what I did wrong yesterday :( I'll make up tomorrow!
  • sbarella
    Options
    5x35 done, with a break after the first three sets. how's everyone doing? :smooched:
  • vbodyme
    Options
    So hard to not get notifications on these posts!! 29 was rest day for advanced. 30 was 5 of 75 secs then today I did a little less reps .. 7 x 75 secs.

Is it only us 2 standing? :)
  • sbarella
    Options
    So hard to not get notifications on these posts!! 29 was rest day for advanced. 30 was 5 of 75 secs then today I did a little less reps .. 7 x 75 secs.

Is it only us 2 standing? :)
    Not standing: planking!
    10x25 was pretty hard. Huuuuge breaks.
  • lucyloutoo
    Options
    Sorry...I had the rest day then got distracted by a squat challenge and forgot to come back.