C25K?

Options
How is the best way to track/account for c25k exercise time to log?

Replies

• FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    let me look and get back to you
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    i dont do 10 min miles yet.. more like 12.. so im going to put mine as 15 min brisk walk cause i always power walk between the running.. and than im going to put very brisk walk..

any other thoughts?
  • Vol7
    Vol7 Posts: 57
    Options
    Thanks, I'll record has a brisk walk
  • Misty2024
    Misty2024 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I added C25k in as a new exersises under cardio and then add in the time and cal burned in my exersise log....if you need more info on this message me
    Go to exercise then cadio. Click add exercises enter in C25k it should come up if not click on add exercise then you need to enter it in as a new exercise.. once again let me know if you can't get it to work
  • Misty2024
    Options
    so C25k is three days a week are we all going to do it same days a week or just make sure we do each week...are we going to log it just on our own profile. How should we keep track of others or we post in this topic same way as Monday weigh in just come here enter you did the day and each time you c;omplete a day come back to org post in here edit and add the next day time ect ?
  • ziggyc
    ziggyc Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Oooo, I'm hoping to do C25k in the spring. I wish I could do it now, but there's no way I'll drag myself outside in Wisconsin in January to take up jogging. Good luck! :-)
  • Vol7
    Options
    Misty2024

Thanks for the help. I finished week 1 day 2 yesterday, will do day 3 tomorrow. I plan on logging each day on here. My c25k days are Sunday, Tuesday, Friday. That said I'm game for logging however the group thinks will work the best.
  • Misty2024
    Options
    Vol17

Did you get it entered in your exercise diary ok?
    I looked back and guess you can't go back to a previous post and add/ edit ..oh well was a thought..
    I know I can do it Mondays but depends on my work on the other days...I know I will do it 3x a week but can't set the other days in stone :)
    I will see how the others want to post it but will post it in my exercise airy for sure...
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    done.. wow full day of cardio

guys lets just pick our days we all have different schedules, but we can hold each other accountable and support each other..
  • Vol7
    Options
    Just finished week 1 day 3. Feels pretty good
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    wow.. awesome job!
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    week 1 day 2 complete.. 1 more day.. i went out in fl cold lol.. im committed to myself and to this group.
  • Vol7
    Options
    Good job
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    THANKS!
  • Vol7
    Options
    Week2 Day1 in the books
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    your killing this!!
  • SeaTurtleJenni
    SeaTurtleJenni Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I decided to walk the c25k, but then I actually just walked the entire 5k right off the bat. It was easier than I thought.

I guess I need a "do-over" where I attempt running it because I'm more ready to do that than I expected.

I can't really afford shoes right now, though. My old ones are thrashed. Maybe March 1st start date?
  • ddstrazzy
    ddstrazzy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I hope it's not too late to join in. I started the C25K on Monday and will do Week 1 Day 2 today.
  • Vol7
    Options
    Never to late, be sure to post here your progress.
  • ddstrazzy
    ddstrazzy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just finished Week 1 Day 2 and then walked an extra .25 mile.