Anyone using Yogaglo?

Options
2»

Replies

• KellyUVA
    KellyUVA Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Ok, silly question . . . how are you guys watching the videos? I don't have an internet tv, so I have watched some videos on YouTube through my xbox. The other alternative would be my iPad, but I don't know if I could handle a screen that small.
  • Shan790
    Shan790 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I use my iPad. But I've been doing yoga for a while so I mostly need the audio. I know what most of the poses are and don't have to look at the screen, just hear the guided instructions.
  • rachelpu07
    rachelpu07 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would anyone mind saying how much this costs per month? I have seen ads and recently started teaching yoga at a local studio. The studio owner recommended YogaGlo to help put sequences together, but I wanted to see how affordable it was first. Also, if the videos are super cheesy, I can't handle that, lol!
  • yoga_mel
    yoga_mel Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Had never heard of it but always looking for new ways to improve my home yoga practice :) thanks! Might have to check it out
  • KellyUVA
    KellyUVA Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Looks like it is $18 a month after the free membership period.
  • readthat
    readthat Posts: 136
    Options
    they have a 15 day trial and then $18 per month. I really love it. You can choose your classes by style of yoga, instructor, time and level. They have some great beginner series that goes through all the poses and styles slowly.
  • readthat
    Options
    I watch it on my laptop most the time and sometimes my Wii. I think it works on a Roku too
  • odonogc
    odonogc Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I think I have tried the ones you have except dice. I will try him next!
    Awesome, let me know what you think!
  • odonogc
    Options
    Would anyone mind saying how much this costs per month? I have seen ads and recently started teaching yoga at a local studio. The studio owner recommended YogaGlo to help put sequences together, but I wanted to see how affordable it was first. Also, if the videos are super cheesy, I can't handle that, lol!

The video quality is really good. Check out the free trial and then decide.
  • Jaerae32
    Jaerae32 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I ran across this group. I just started doing Yoga and am so confused on how to practice. Which poses to do, how long to do it? I was looking at YogaGlo last week and debated. I think you guys had some great comments, and I'm going to try it out.

Any help you all could give on starting your at home practice would be great.
  • MatthewNSW
    Options
    I'm actually trying to take a step away from technology (he says, totally contradicting himself by posting about it on a website) but I might just look at Yogaglo.... :smile:
  • readthat
    Options
    At the top of the home page I think there is a link called my yoga. Do it down and there is an option for beginners. This is where I started and from there just explored. I love it. All the teachers I have tried have been great so far.
  • vanessa40
    vanessa40 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I love Yogaglo i found it because i use FitnessGlo for my weights and aerobics. They are owned by the same people.
    I started doing yoga everyday starting on the 1st of January.
  • odonogc
    Options
    I was using my iPad for ages, but it was getting really old, and the videos were starting to cut out, so I started using my laptop. It's working out well so far.
  • odonogc
    Options
    I had no idea they had another line! Wow!
  • Jaerae32
    Jaerae32 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    At the top of the home page I think there is a link called my yoga. Do it down and there is an option for beginners. This is where I started and from there just explored. I love it. All the teachers I have tried have been great so far.

Thanks! I watched a few of the beginner series videos. It starts slow, but I can't wait to really dig in. Needless to say I shelled out the money, so i'm all in now.