JMBR starting 11/4

Options
12346»

Replies

• morty1966
    morty1966 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Well done, you are keeping me inspired. I've had yo pause the programme due to a terrible cold that left me exhausted. I'm hoping to start phase 2 tomorrow, very excited and a little worried too.
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday my workout peeps!! I did my step class night and the instructor must of had a strabucks because she was on fire!! Great workout so I feel that I made up for missing JM cardio workout on wed. I got up this morning and did workout 12 and feeling better about the moves. So I do cardio tomorrow and start my final week of JMBR on Monday!! yeah me!! I am already eyeing a pair of Nike at academy as my reward!!!

I am going to continue with something for next two month at least - then I just may cut back to 3 times a week. But I have a weekend trip planned in Feb. and a wedding/family reunion in March. So I have a little motivation. Beside I am really liking feeling better!

So I hope you guys are still with me!!! taking time off is fine, wether your sick or busy but getting back to it is what counts. don't give up guys!!!

Have a happy healthy day!!!
  • juliemboyle
    juliemboyle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just finished Phase 1 yesterday and thrilled so far. Lost 5 pounds and 6 total inches, the best part was -2.5 around my waist. I need to lose 15 more to hit my goal but I am 25% there and thrilled!

Tomorrow I push play on workout 5 (YIKES!!).

Off to Carribean Dance class, my fave :)
  • lobster888
    Options
    Happy Monday - Today starts my final count down !!! Workout 85!!!!!!!! Yeah!!! I have five day left for the BR!! I am very motivated for this last week!

How is everyone else doing? Nita hope your doing good!!

Hope everyone is having a happy healthy day!!!!
  • lobster888
    Options
    Day 86 complete!! The only move I can't do and really gave up trying, is the backbend/bridge push-up thing. I forgot what she calls them. My right shoulder is just not strong enough and it really hurt ... I am not taking chances so I just do push-ups. But all the other moves I can do really well!!! 4 more days!!!
    I am trying really hard this week with diet which I do well anyway but just stepping it up.

So how is everyone else doing??? To steal a phrase from p90x just push play!!!
  • morty1966
    Options
    After a week of a horrible cold and not being able to exercise, I went for it today. I started phase two, and it was hard but great. I'm glad I did it, and am looking forward to workout 6 tomorrow.
  • lobster888
    Options
    Day 87 done!!! I am so motivatd for these last few workouts. I was able to get in a yoga class last night and the streching felt really good. This morning was cardio and I only rested a few extra seconds at each circut. That is a big improvement from the first time.
    Hope you guys are still out there!!!!
  • lobster888
    Options
    Hello my peeps!! Where are my Jillian buddies? Hey we all need a break for some reason or another but the thing is to remember to get back at it. Keep moving forward in a positive healthy way!!! I am here to help and to motivate so - come on - at least post and tell me how you are doing??

I have a question to get a conversation going? The biggest loser weight loss...your thoughts>>>>

Have a happy healthy day!!
    P.S.
    Day 88 complete!!!!
  • amyannie
    amyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am on my final week! I am really enjoying workouts 11 and 12. They might be my favorite! After the program I'm going to do ripped in 30 mixed with some cardio, then I will go back to body revolution after because I absolutely love this program! But might need a change of scenery.. Hopefully it will get warm soon so I can run outside!
  • lobster888
    Options
    Good Morning!!! day 89 done!!!!! Those new cross trainer shoes are a day away!!!!! Feeling accomplished and strong!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Have a happy healthy day!!!!
  • lobster888
    Options
    Good Morning! Day 90 was complete on Saturday along with a 1 1/2 walk. So my new profile pic is my new shoes!! Couldn't find the nike's I wanted in my size, so I got these instead. Love them!!

So I satrted off this mornign with phase one workout 1 again. Amazing... was not sur eif I would get a good workout but I did all the advanced moves and it was great!!!

Hope everyone else is doing great!!
  • morty1966
    Options
    Well done lobster on finishing. What differences have you noticed?

I've missed quite a few workouts due to illness so am trying to catch up. Workout 5&6 done once, 27 workouts done. Only 63 to go!
  • lobster888
    Options
    Good Morning workout buddies!!

So after completing the whole 90 days and going back to workout 1 and 2, I can really see the diffeence in my strength. I can do all the advance moves with higher weights and great form. Feeling pretty good and eating clean. When I get ask what are my results? My main anwer is I feel better.... and my jeans fit better!!

I also got in a pilates class last night and that is helping with my core strength.

Hope everyone is doing good!! Have a healthy day!!!
  • lobster888
    Options
    Good Morning!! Started the day off right with workout 3. I am glad that I decided to go through each workout one more time. It shows me how far I have come. I have improved my balance and core strength, which I did need. I didn't really thing about it... It fun to go through them again, I do the advance and I am still getting a great workout!!

Tonight I have a couples workout (a pre-valentine workout) . But my honey will not be doing it with me. My freind who is a personal trainer is going to be my partner.... (it's at her gym) so you can imagine how far she is going to push me!!!!! But it should be fun.. I am always game for her fun workouts, even when I end up on the floor!!! I will let you know tomorrow how is goes!!!

• Nita523
    Nita523 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Way to go Lobster888!! So glad you finished the program! I got back on track with my exercise, but I haven't been doing JMBR regularly.
  • lobster888
    Options
    Good Morning peeps!! Hope everyone had a great Valentines Day and weekend!! Made up for my Valentines day dinner by walking two hours Saturday morning!! I took sunday off and got back with my "phase a week" JMBR!!! I did workout 5 phase 2!! Oh how I remember these moves!! hehe!!

Feeling stronger!!!