Options
caradae
caradae Posts: 743 Member
How are you all doing?

Replies

• pixiesgreene
    pixiesgreene Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    It's only my second day doing the challenge but I'm loving it! Just now I ran two Ks and I was feeling great about it and thought, "I might just stop at that, I've earned the extra calories I needed." But then I realised I needed to do six extra minutes to make 20 so I jumped rope! Normally I would just quit when I feel done instead of pushing myself to do a little more.
  • wren1430
    wren1430 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    First time doing the challenge and love that I am already thinking about what I'm going to do today so I can log in for the second day
    I'm assuming because feb 1 st had 77 sign ins there are 77 members, will be interesting to see
    If it stays at 77 members for the month hope so
  • PSGPolly
    PSGPolly Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Feeling good and motivated. Normally Sunday is my rest day but I got moving to earn my 20 mins. Think I will sleep better for it
  • runner115
    runner115 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited to be doing this challenge again...really hope I can complete the month this time : )

I forced myself to do 20 min on the stationary bike yesterday and did a 20 min interval walk this morning. I can't do more right now because i am on Day 4 of a stiff neck. It's not getting better and I'm starting to worry that it might be something more serious ...maybe a pinched nerve or something :sick: ...need to do some research.

no superbowl for me today. I meeting a girlfriend at the mall for lunch, shopping and to see 12 Years a Slave. Will have to catch Bruno on Youtube : )
  • BelgianBelle
    Options
    So far so good! This is my first time doing this challenge so I am hoping for the best.
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    I was seriously almost out yesterday but at the 11th hour got 2 hours walking. Started with one then kept going! I was booted last month on day 8 ???? but did really well the rest of the month anyway. So 1 down 27 to go!!

Going to 90 min yoga plus making sure i do 15,000 steps with fitbit today so i think i should do ok today!
  • jstmee
    jstmee Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    ..........and let the games begin! I was watching the Gabby Douglas story on lifetime while I was on my treadmill, awesome story. Helped me through my workout. I'm looking forward to another great month, one minute at a time, one exercise at a time and one meal at a time. Hang in there everyone! Wendy
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
    It's only my second day doing the challenge but I'm loving it! Just now I ran two Ks and I was feeling great about it and thought, "I might just stop at that, I've earned the extra calories I needed." But then I realised I needed to do six extra minutes to make 20 so I jumped rope! Normally I would just quit when I feel done instead of pushing myself to do a little more.

GREAT way to get it done!! YOU ROCK!!
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    First time doing the challenge and love that I am already thinking about what I'm going to do today so I can log in for the second day
    I'm assuming because feb 1 st had 77 sign ins there are 77 members, will be interesting to see

Thinking ahead is the way to make it through the whole month.....GREAT START!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    Feeling good and motivated. Normally Sunday is my rest day but I got moving to earn my 20 mins. Think I will sleep better for it

Yes, before I started this challenge the weekends were my rest days.....not anymore!!! GRAET first weekend!!! :love:
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    I'm so excited to be doing this challenge again...really hope I can complete the month this time : )

I forced myself to do 20 min on the stationary bike yesterday and did a 20 min interval walk this morning. I can't do more right now because i am on Day 4 of a stiff neck. It's not getting better and I'm starting to worry that it might be something more serious ...maybe a pinched nerve or something :sick: ...need to do some research.

no superbowl for me today. I meeting a girlfriend at the mall for lunch, shopping and to see 12 Years a Slave. Will have to catch Bruno on Youtube : )

:cry: Sorry to hear about your neck.....pain sucks!!! :cry: Hope you figure out why and get on your way to healing!! :flowerforyou:
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    I was seriously almost out yesterday but at the 11th hour got 2 hours walking. Started with one then kept going! I was booted last month on day 8 ???? but did really well the rest of the month anyway. So 1 down 27 to go!!

Going to 90 min yoga plus making sure i do 15,000 steps with fitbit today so i think i should do ok today!

:bigsmile: Stay focused on your goal...YOU GOT THIS!! :bigsmile:
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    I'm looking forward to another great month, one minute at a time, one exercise at a time and one meal at a time. Hang in there everyone! Wendy

This ^^^^^ leads to ONE POUND AT A TIME!!!! AWESOME ATTITUDE!! :drinker:
  • advocaresuperstar
    advocaresuperstar Posts: 10 Member
    Options

YES!! I'm also excited to see if the number changes with our teammates. Not that I want anyone to fail, but it will definitely be interesting to see how many of us are standing strong at the end!!
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    so far so good. :)

:flowerforyou:
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Feeling upbeat and motivated.
    Although I got gutted by hearing my best friend is in the hospital. In total worry mode, I went to Trader Joes and bought Joe-Joes which are awesome cookies. I ate a few and realized that they weren't helping so I put them away and went and hopped on my elliptical. That is a total reversal for me. Not sure if it's the challenge, getting back in the groove after the holidays, or finally an epiphany about using food for comfort, but whatever it is I'll take it.
    I hope everyone is doing well.
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    Although I got gutted by hearing my best friend is in the hospital. In total worry mode, I went to Trader Joes and bought Joe-Joes which are awesome cookies. I ate a few and realized that they weren't helping so I put them away and went and hopped on my elliptical. That is a total reversal for me. Not sure if it's the challenge, getting back in the groove after the holidays, or finally an epiphany about using food for comfort, but whatever it is I'll take it.

:flowerforyou: PROBABLY ALL OF THE ABOVE!! YOU ROCK!!! :bigsmile:
  • summer_malia
    summer_malia Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    good on exercise and calorie goals :)
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou: PROBABLY ALL OF THE ABOVE!! YOU ROCK!!! :bigsmile:

Oh stop, I'm blushing over here.
    Thank you so much for the kind words.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Great my 7 yr old and I went for a 2 mile walk and I didn't eat all the garbage I usually do for Super Bowl.