Phase 1

Options
2»

Replies

• dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Did my work out 3 today. I recognized some of my least favorite moves from Ripped in 30, I guess I can expect more in workout 4 tomorrow. I'm sore already. There was one move that I could not do at all, I can't seem to grab my opposite foot from behind. Hopefully I can get more flexible as the weeks go on.
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's morning's circiuit (work out 3) took more out of me than I realized. I was so sore all day and this morning. I've decided to take today as an early rest day since I have my yoga class tonight. I think that is what I need to stretch out my sore muscles. I'll resume and get back on schedule tomorrow. . . I promise :smile:
  • Stenobun
    Stenobun Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone! I just started the Body Revolution. I've done the 30 Day Shred and saw some pretty good results. I started BR yesterday. I stopped about two-thirds of the way through, but this morning I got through Workout #2. I haven't been doing the extra cardio in the evenings, but maybe I'll see about giving it a try tonight. I'm a little sore today, but I'm sure it will be worse tomorrow. :)
  • radiantlyhealthy
    radiantlyhealthy Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Nice to have you! :)