Group Participation ROLL CALL

Options
2»

Replies

• ICarla
    ICarla Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Having a bad week. I just can't seem to adapt to my new work schedule and haven't been running this week. I hate feeling like this but 10 hr days are killing me. I will keep trying, it has to be morning, my evenings with the kids are way too busy and provide too many outs to get to the gym, so I have tobe there at 4:45 or it's a no go.

I WILL be packed and ready to go tomorrow morning!

Aww I know sometimes it can be a real struggle. But the end justifies the means. You're gonna look at yourself in a whole new way. If you don't try you surely can't succeed. We in this group are winners. You got this!!
  • ICarla
    ICarla Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm here but I am sick at the moment. I'm really disappointed that I can't do my running today. I had finished Week 7 Day 1 and I don't know how far this sickness will set me back. I'm really bummed. Any advice on how to get back into it after I can start eating again to regain my strength?

First thing feel better!!!! Second eat and drink lots of fluids! You may wanna ease back into it once you start again. At least 1 or 2 days of week 5 or 6 just to get in the groove again.
  • maieranne77
    maieranne77 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Here....derailed for a week. Back on it tomorrow will see if I need to re-do week 2.