Talking Dead: Team Mika and Lizzie

Options

Replies

• TerryEden
    TerryEden Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    The other teams seem to be finding those burpees pretty easy to get finished. How do you all think you would have done if you had had to do them?

Team Horde isn't so sure of that assessment! Of course, everyone is at different stages.

I did 15 of them this morning....first time since probably high school in the 80s! Trust me, it wasn't pretty!

With good luck and two more days, I should have 60 to report complete by the time Saturday night's reports are due.

I think 50 was just the right number.

Terry
  • Georgielee37
    Georgielee37 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    The other teams seem to be finding those burpees pretty easy to get finished. How do you all think you would have done if you had had to do them?

Team Horde isn't so sure of that assessment! Of course, everyone is at different stages.

I did 15 of them this morning....first time since probably high school in the 80s! Trust me, it wasn't pretty!

With good luck and two more days, I should have 60 to report complete by the time Saturday night's reports are due.

I think 50 was just the right number.

Terry

Terry you are doing better then me and good luck. Like I have said I had no clue what they were. Then after seeing them, there is no way right now I could do them.... I am a klutz and fell on the treadmill last weekend :cry: This is my first challenge so I am new to all of the *kitten* talk and the punishment stuff that goes on.....lol It's lot like high school..... I didn't like high school :grumble: :tongue: Good luck to ya, I am sure you got this !!!!
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Remember if you think your going to be short on exercises, let your teammates know so they can help you out. No need to lose points if someone else thinks they can help you. It the zombie apocalypse you have to stick together!!!
  • SherryIsRunner5
    SherryIsRunner5 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Time for some more bow and arrow exercises!!
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options

get it get it, Sherry! I need to get going on my bow and arrow's! I didn't do them last night! That just means more tonight, tomorrow, and Saturday ;)

We've got this!
  • SherryIsRunner5
    SherryIsRunner5 Posts: 74 Member
    Options

get it get it, Sherry! I need to get going on my bow and arrow's! I didn't do them last night! That just means more tonight, tomorrow, and Saturday ;)

We've got this!

Me, too!! Yesterday was my rest day, it was not a good one at work so I crashed when I got home. Three more days, we've got this!!
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Just a quick reminder that all challenge totals for the week have to be in by Midnight tomorrow!!! Make sure you have all bow and arrows done in order to get your strength point.
  • AmyP619
    Options
    my bow and arrows are DONE for the week!! Let me know if anyone needs help with some, and I'll be willing to bust out some tomorrow for ya! ;)

Let's go team!! 1 day left to finish this week's challenges!! I have 10 mins left to do for strength and 20 mins left for cardio. I'll definitely be good this week!
  • Cali_Mell
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I did it- I finally finished the bow and arrows. Barely, but I did it..lol Didn't have the greatest week food-wise, but still kept under my calorie count every day. Turning in my reports here now so I don't forget (I've got a long day of work ahead possibly).

Cardio- 435 (this is my strongest area)
    Strength- 115 (my weakest)
    B&A- 315 (had to pull in a ton towards the end of the week)

On a personal note measurement note. Since starting this challenge I've lost:
    4.5 lbs
    1 inch off waist
    1 inch off hips
    2 inches off chest
    2 inches off thighs
    1 inch off arms

I've also gone down 1 pants size and almost 1 more shirt size. I was hoping for a more noticeable loss, but I've decided I'll take these. Best losses I've since deciding to get more serious. Hope everyone else is doing great as well! I'm looking for not easier per se, but not as hard strength training exercises. I can't do that kickboxing anymore- it pulls my stomach muscles so bad it makes me nauseous. I had major surgery w/complications in Nov. so the muscles still aren't up to par yet. Any tips or ideas would be great.
  • AmyP619
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I did it- I finally finished the bow and arrows. Barely, but I did it..lol Didn't have the greatest week food-wise, but still kept under my calorie count every day. Turning in my reports here now so I don't forget (I've got a long day of work ahead possibly).

4.5 lbs
    1 inch off waist
    1 inch off hips
    2 inches off chest
    2 inches off thighs
    1 inch off arms

I've also gone down 1 pants size and almost 1 more shirt size. I was hoping for a more noticeable loss, but I've decided I'll take these. Best losses I've since deciding to get more serious. Hope everyone else is doing great as well! I'm looking for not easier per se, but not as hard strength training exercises. I can't do that kickboxing anymore- it pulls my stomach muscles so bad it makes me nauseous. I had major surgery w/complications in Nov. so the muscles still aren't up to par yet. Any tips or ideas would be great.

WOW! 435 cardio mins??? you ROCKED this week!!!!!!!!!! wtg!
  • Georgielee37
    Options

4.5 lbs
    1 inch off waist
    1 inch off hips
    2 inches off chest
    2 inches off thighs
    1 inch off arms

WTG !!!!

Not sure why I am posting in here I sent my stuff in. I am out of the two hundreds as of today and very happy about that. Here is my stuff if anyone needs some just let TJ know. I am down 2.2 pounds, I did 300 mins of cardio , 100 mins of strength and 195 bow and arrows in each arm.
  • AmyP619
    Options
    I just submitted my totals for this week. Make sure everyone gets their totals turned in! Lets go team! :)

Cardio - 222 mins
    Strength - 90 (wew, just made it!)
    Bow and Arrows- 150 each arm
    And I was definitely within my calorie goal all week! I probably could have pushed myself a little harder this week, but I did get everything done, I did work out 6 days in a row, and I did lose .4 this week. I'll take it!!
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I've been on vacation and had a nasty bronchial cold do I opted out if the challenge this week. I'll be back hitting it hard tomorrow and looking forward to the next challenges. And the new episode tonight which I won't be able to watch until either Monday night or Tuesday night depending on what time we get back from the airport.
  • Georgielee37
    Options
    Ok I knew that Lizzie was a creepy little kid but Wow really !!!!!
  • Cali_Mell
    Options
    She completely and totally creeped me out tonight! I still have the piss shivers.
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    Wow guys, I think we found our bunny dissector. I'm scared of her!! I hope Carol can work some motherly magic on her but I think Carol is a bit off herself. We will see how this plays out.
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options

Gorgie, I'm adopting you this week and donating 10 mins of strength to you.
  • strive4more11
    strive4more11 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I just submitted my totals for this week. Make sure everyone gets their totals turned in! Lets go team! :)

Cardio - 222 mins
    Strength - 90 (wew, just made it!)
    Bow and Arrows- 150 each arm
    And I was definitely within my calorie goal all week! I probably could have pushed myself a little harder this week, but I did get everything done, I did work out 6 days in a row, and I did lose .4 this week. I'll take it!!

Amy, I am adopting you this week and will be donating 10 mins of strength to you!
    - Lara
  • Georgielee37
    Options

Gorgie, I'm adopting you this week and donating 10 mins of strength to you.

Thank you Sara I always wanted to be adopted !!!! :happy:
  • AmyP619
    Options
    I'll be watching last night's episode tonight!! Now you have me curious as to why she's creepy! LOl We don't have cable, so we download the episodes on Monday night off Amazon! :)