10LB Goal.. Starting NOW? Anyone with me??

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• PaulaPalooza
    PaulaPalooza Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm in and a new thread sounds like a solid idea
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I'm in and a new thread sounds like a solid idea
    +1 :)
  • josieblue416
    josieblue416 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    IN. I have 10 more lbs to lose until my goal, I've been doing very well but reached a plateau...anyone else doing a yoga/Pilates workout schedule? Gyms are weaksauce.
  • maamee
    maamee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Tired of this last 10 pounds that put me in between lean and pudgy. Please feel free to add me as your friend. :)
  • libby555
    libby555 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Looking to lose 10 lbs as well! Feel free to send me a friend request.
  • PaulaPalooza
    PaulaPalooza Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    IN. I have 10 more lbs to lose until my goal, I've been doing very well but reached a plateau...anyone else doing a yoga/Pilates workout schedule? Gyms are weaksauce.

I do yoga as often as I possibly can. I love it- Don't know how much weight I'll lose doing it but it certainly has been a great spiritual practice.
  • linzee2207
    linzee2207 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, count me in! 10 lbs is about all I really want to lose and would love some motivation. Feel free to add me!
  • dtimmers
    Options
    I am totally up for this!! My last ten lbs!! They need to go and fast!! I am 5,5, 130lbs. Looking to jot the 120s mark. Needing some motivation-no one supports me on my journey. They all don't want me loosing "too" much weight. However I need to be in that range for any type of fitness competing which is my ultimate goal! Please help and cheer me on!!!!
  • Catjayne2009
    Catjayne2009 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in too- this could be what I need to get out of my weight loss plateau and get to where I want to be for my wedding I'm August....let's do it guys whooo!!!
  • hedwig207
    hedwig207 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in too... I've already lost some weight, and I have some more to go. But it's the last 7-10 pounds- so I know that will be difficult. Feel free to add me.
  • dtimmers
    Options
    YOu totally got this girl congrats on the wedding!!!
  • katie851
    Options
    Im in seens how thats my goal anyway! Only jumped on the fitness and healthy eating band wagon 4 weeks ago and have lost the 10lbs i gained from october to january. Looking to lose another ten by end of April for going away for my dads 50th.

Katie 29 years old from Scotland
  • sheeshines
    sheeshines Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in... swinging my Kbells :laugh: I love resistance & kbell workouts with kettlenetics and Bob Harper, but cant get into running at all. Sucks as that type of cardio would shift the pounds no probs Ive heard. Add me, looking for new buddies for motivation and support.
  • absrpc
    absrpc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same boat. Good luck everyone! Those last 10 pounds are hard!
  • noyoyo122
    noyoyo122 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Living in the Northeast has been challenging my motivation this year with all the snow. Ready to rock it by May! :bigsmile: