• grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Rest day for me

Keep at it Chuck!
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,999 Member
    Rest day for me

Keep at it Chuck!

I had heard you injured your back. Hope it was nothing serious. So glad you are back at it. And you two are doing great. I will be starting a new workout for April. I will send everyone an invite to it when it is up. You can check it out and see if you are interested. Keep moving guys!

Shelley
  • CRody44
    CRody44 Posts: 776 Member
    Shelly, I'm doing well now. I just have to do things at my own pace.

A rest day for me. We drove a few hours and watched one of my grandson's team play T-ball. Go A's. There is no keeping score, but WE know who won!
  • zumbaforever
    Shelly, I'm doing well now. I just have to do things at my own pace.

A rest day for me. We drove a few hours and watched one of my grandson's team play T-ball. Go A's. There is no keeping score, but WE know who won!

Not sure how I feel about not keeping score. Mixed I guess. But either way you had fun! :drinker: Hope you get some stretching in after that drive.

Shelley
  • CRody44
    CRody44 Posts: 776 Member
    Shelly,

These are five year olds and they play by beginners rules. Every kid on the team gets to bat in an inning (only three innings thank God). IF someone happens to stop the ball and IF they throw it to the base where the lead runner is going and IF the baseman catches the ball, then the runner gets to stay on base and continue to run. The last at bat, everyone circles the bases and runs home. This is probably the last time they will ever get to play purely for the fun of the game rather than trying to do better than the other team.

It was probably more interesting watching the antics of the kids: twirling their gloves, sitting on the base as a baseman, sitting on the base as a runner, building dirt mounds to kick, staring out to center field (while playing center field).

It was a beautiful day, 76 degrees and not a clout in the sky. I got a sunburn still after putting on SPF 30.

Chuck
  • grdnr03
    took an extra rest day guess the body knew!!

Day 24 complete!

@Chuck love that you got to go watch your grandchild's game!
  • grdnr03
    Day 26 complete
  • zumbaforever
    Chuck that is wonderful! At five I have to agree that they all should get a chance to play. 76, I am so jealous. Of course that is way to hot for me. Give me a few days to get accustomed to it. :bigsmile:

Shelley
  • grdnr03
    not intentional rest days