Welcome to New Members

Options

Replies

• MissSharon2013
    MissSharon2013 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tamara and Divine MissM! I pray you are doing well and that God blesses you with success. This is a wonderful place to seek prayer, guidance, ask questions and have support in a loving nonjudgmental Godly way. We love The Lord; and it's always a pleasure to have new members!! You will find Chaplynn to be a great shoulder to lean on as she serves us with a loving portion of God's love, life and lessons. So welcome aboard and we're so glad you are here!
  • HealthFitNow
    HealthFitNow Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    A big welcome to ashleylynn39!

We're glad you have joined us. Let us know how we can support you best. I am impressed you jumped right in and posted a response to the questions for the Bible Study. Well done.

Do feel free to friend all our members and we'll friend you back.

Members, here is ashleylynn's link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/user/ashleylynn39/status.

Blessings,
    ChapLynne
  • ashleylynn39
    ashleylynn39 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    thanks :) not much to tell I guess, I welcome all new friends... I go to Indio church of Christ here in the California desert :) I've just recently started and am already seeing results so that is awesome :) I welcome any and all discussion about the Bible, I follow the New Testament teaching very closely. I love God and am so blessed in life.. hope to get to know you all soon :)
  • cdgirl
    cdgirl Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Welcome Ashlylynn! So glad you joined us :happy: Congrats on your progress so far.
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    I am so excited to welcome two new members to Virtuous Living. Please join me in making them feel welcome:

browns1908 http://www.myfitnesspal.com/user/browns1908/status

JustAWho http://www.myfitnesspal.com/user/justawho/status

We are glad you are here and hope you will share a little about yourself. Feel free to post here or start your own thread.

Welcome!

Blessings,
    ChapLynne
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Welcome back Gwen_b_!

Glad you could join us again. We missed you. As always life intrudes for all of us and we can't always do everything we would like...so we understand there are many reasons why people must leave even if we don't know the reasons.

It is a delight to have you back.

Blessings,

ChapLynne

BTW, with Gwen's return, we now have SIXTY (60) MEMBERS! Awesome!
    I have toyed with the idea of asking if any of you would like to invite friends to join us...and we can expand what we are doing. So if you know a friend that might be interested, do invite them. On the other hand, no pressure, if you don't feel the nudge from God. Our obedience is to God...not the words of humans.

L
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Just celebrating this incredible group. Welcome everyone on this First Sunday of Lent.
    Blessings,
    ChapLynne
  • Smeltzer2
    Smeltzer2 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Welcome all our new . Some days the virtuous living group is the only reason I sign in. It looks good for my sign in record though. This is the place I come for spiritual guidance and nourishment and doesn't put a pound on me, but lightens my load. I gave up all sweets for lent, and am feeling lighter already. It's niceto see our group growing. We are blessed to have Chaplynne available to us. Feel free to friend me. Also I did write some individual welcomes. I do this on anandroid phone and am 71 so please excuse any typos. Harriet
  • Smeltzer2
    Options
    Nice post. Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others can't help but have it shine back on them too. Welcome back. I missed you. Harriet
  • cdgirl
    Options
    I just want to say welcome to our newest members and a big welcome back to Gwen_B! May you each be blessed and encouraged here as we stand together to grow in our faith and improve our health.
  • MissSharon2013
    Options
    A big Virtuous Living welcome to browns1908 and Justawho! Welcome to this beautiful place to read and dwell on the word. May God bless and enrich you here. Welcome back, my dear friend, Gwen! I know you got this, girl!
  • browns1908
    browns1908 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add! :smile:
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    I am so glad to welcome a new member today:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/user/sherilynturton/status

We hope you will find opportunities to grow spiritually and be supported in your journey to health and fitness. Do let us know if there is anything we can do to assist your achievement of your goals.

Feel free to post a little about yourself, so the group can get to know you (although there is no pressure).

Welcome!

Blessings,
    ChapLynne
  • MissSharon2013
    Options
    Welcome to Sherilyn! May God bless you and keep you!
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    We are growing still--both in depth and in numbers! Praise God.

I want to welcome SusyQsZoo to our Virtuous Living Bible Study and Prayer group. We are so glad you are here. Please feel free to post a little about yourself.

Let's give her a warm VL welcome! Do add her to your friends list: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/user/susyqszoo/status

Don't hesitate to contact any of us if you have a special prayer request.

Blessings,
    ChapLynne
  • MissSharon2013
    Options
    Yay for Susyq! She has been with me here for awhile; so I'm really happy to welcome her here! May God bless and keep her!! Welcome to the group Suz!! So glad you decided to join us!
  • Gwen_B_
    Gwen_B_ Posts: 79
    Options
    Welcome SusyQsZoo to Virtuous Living, may God Bless You on your fitness goals :-)
  • cdgirl
    Options
    A big welcoming hug to you SusyQsZoo! So glad you joined us!
  • Smeltzer2
    Options
    Welcome Suzie Qzoo. I am very apt to get lost here on my fitness. One thing I do get each day is the wonderful Bible studies. You will enjoy it. If i can be of any help let me know. I will look for you later to ask you to be my friend. Harriet
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    We're growing! Praise God (and thanks to Sharon for her witness).

Please give a big Virtuous Living welcome to our newest member, thickemadama. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/user/thickemadama/status. Don't forget to add her as your friend and send warm wishes to her here.

thickemadama, please feel free to post something about yourself, remembering we are open forums. Anyone can read the posts.

We hope you'll find a strengthening and increasing relationship with God.

Praise and thanksgiving to God for you being here. :)

:flowerforyou:

Blessings,
    ChapLynne