Find Your 'Not That Heavy' Twin!

Options

Replies

• Bhany133A
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm pretty new to MFP and need a twin or even a few more people :D
    I'm Irish and I was really fit last year, 142ish, played on an international team. Unfortunately I got injured at the tournament so had to take time off to rest afterwards and then it was "off-season" and winter and Christmas..... But I need to get back on track again!

Height: 5ft 7.5 (170.5cm)
    HW: 168 (12st or 76kg)
    CW: 160
    LW: 142
    GW: 140

Ultimate Goal weight would be around 133 OR get my body fat % down to 22% and maintain it there (currently 30.5%)
  • Finkerbell
    Finkerbell Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just joined.
    I'm 29 - I have a 2 year old daughter - was losing weight when i got pregnant, got down to 144lbs - gained 55lbs with her. :grumble:
    I'm 5'4
    CW - 132
    GW - 128

I feel like i've been trying to lose the last couple lbs forever. I'm going to start shifting my focus to lowering my bf%. Though I'm not entirely sure I'm calculating it correctly (ha)

Feel free to add :smile:
  • 39laurita39
    39laurita39 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    hello :) im 18 these are my stats:
    H- 5'
    SW- 165 lbs
    CW- 110 lbs
    GW - 95 lbs

its been hard trying to lose the last pounds but im focusing on lifting weights more now hehe summer is my deadline im working hard & id love support feel free to add me !! :)
  • jenniferk254
    Options
    Hi ladies,

Height: 5 ft 2 in
    CW: 147ish
    GW: 125ish

Gonna start kicking my own butt to get in shape. Glad to see I'm not alone.
  • Tuesday4422
    Tuesday4422 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'1"
    CW: 133
    HW: 198 (was pregnant)
    LW: 115 (in college-and I thought I was overweight then!! I'd love to be 115 again!)
    GW: 122

Newly married to my fireman. 2 children. We have a 7 year old girl and a 6 year old boy. I walk before work, 5 days a week. I allow myself 1200 calories a day plus what I burn walking. So far it has worked for me the best.
  • BellaGowrie
    BellaGowrie Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Heyyy :]

I'm Bella, age 19 and 5'6.
    I started at 158, now on 148 and heading towards 119 - can't wait!
    Vegetarian if anyone's interested and first year uni student :]
    Great to meet you all and good work everyone!
  • lisamarie0385
    lisamarie0385 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Finkerbell- I know I already added you, but I didn't know our stats were so close! I just turned 29. I'm 5'5". I have 4 kids, but my cycle was the same when I was preggo... down to 130, up to 170, down to 130 (repeat, repeat, repeat). I also hate trying to lose the last few pounds though mine kind of turned into more than the last few because I add a winter coat (I call it that to make myself feel better) every winter! So now I have 10 pounds to lose from the winter, plus those 'last few'. Anyway, I'm 127 lbs with a goal of 115-120, which is what I was by the end of last summer. Hopefully I'm there BEFORE the end of summer this time and that I can KEEP it off through the winter! I'm shooting for a pound a week, but it's harder than I thought! 2 weeks down for me! Good luck to you!

Anyone else with similar stats and goals, please add me! I'm not quitting this time!!
  • 1mountainmama
    Options
    Ht: 5' 5.5"
    HW: 145
    CW: 140
    GW: 132
  • 1mountainmama
    Options
    We are pretty close:

Ht: 5' 5.5"
    HW: 145
    CW: 140
    GW: 132
  • missjmariam
    missjmariam Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 24years old
    5'6"
    HW: 145 lbs
    CW: 135.4 lbs
    GW: 125 lbs
  • blovesit
    blovesit Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi - I'm new to this and looking for my twin or any other friends to keep me motivated :)

I'm 25 years old
    5ft 2/3 (my height consistantly changes between the two apparently!!!)
    HW 130lbs
    CW 117lbs
    GW 112lbs
  • amylillian
    amylillian Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Looking for someone with similar stats and goals as me!

5'2"
    HW: 136 lbs
    CW: 134 lbs
    GW: 110-115 lbs (not too worried about the exact number, but just feeling better about myself!)

My fitness goals are mostly to get better at strength training and eating healthier. I had been wondering for so long why cardio alone wasn't working for me. I've finally researched more and realized that if I strength train and eat a healthy diet, I won't get "bulky", but my fat will change to muscle over time.

Numbers on the scale aren't a big deal to me, as I pay more attention to how I feel when I look at myself naked. haha, but the last time I remember feeling good about myself naked was when I was in that weight range a few years ago, so that's how I picked my goal weight!

Even if we aren't the same exact size, I'd love some encouragement from people with similar fitness goals!
  • blondellama
    blondellama Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm Lauren

Height: 5'11"
    HW: 138
    CW: 136
    GW: 126

Would love to find my 'twin', or close match! I am trying to tone up and feel happy with my body for summer and then for as long as possible. My main goal is to just be able to look in the mirror and be happy with how I look.

Thanks!
  • Mere310Ann
    Mere310Ann Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking for my twin!

Throughout college, I was consistently around 135 lbs. After I graduated, I put on quite a bit of weight (isn't that what most people do IN college??). For the past year and a half, I've been right around 150 lbs. I want to get back down into the 130's! But more importantly, I want to tone. I also would like to improve my running capabilities...my 1.5 yr old pitbull would greatly appreciate this :)

I work as a teacher, and I'm usually exhausted when I get home at the end of the day. If I sit down, I don't get back up. BUT if I keep moving, I usually have more success.

Height: 5'4"
    HW: 151 lbs
    CW: 149 lbs
    GW1: 140 lbs ...hopefully
    GW2: 135 lbs

Please message me if you'd like to support each other!
  • zakiyahbegum139
    zakiyahbegum139 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for my twin!!

Height: 5 ft 2
    SW: 126lbs
    CW :120-122lbs (haven't weighed myself in a while)
    GW: 110lbs

Studying and gaining weight by the minute!
  • CheshireCat008
    Options
    I'm 24years old
    5'6"
    HW: 145 lbs
    CW: 135.4 lbs
    GW: 125 lbs

We are very alike :)

I'm:
    25 years old, 5'6
    CW:135
    GW: 120-125
  • LauraFouhse
    LauraFouhse Posts: 115
    Options
    Height: 5'8"
    CW: 145.5

I've been down as low as 135 - way too skinny for me. I like to exercise, so the more muscle I can keep on the better. Mostly I just want to fit back into my favorite clothes. Aliciadalicia I think we are close to being twins. These last few lbs have been the hardest to lose!
    We're twin-like.
    I'm 45
    5'6"
    CW: 142
  • rainbowxelephant
    rainbowxelephant Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Oh haaaayyy. I'm new here, so;
    CW: 130
    (HW: 170 during pregnancy, LW: <100)
    GW: 115-120

Oh and I'm 5'5 :) I've struggled with disordered eating for many years, hence the gap between my low and high weights. I'm healthy bodied now.. well, weight restored anyways, and I'm just trying to get healthy and fit now
  • nbs_mom
    nbs_mom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'6"
    HW: 163
    GW: 120
    I need motivation for goal meeting and staying on track!
  • nbs_mom
    nbs_mom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    New to this group as well

45 years old
    Height: 5'4"
    HW: 166
    CW:133
    GW: 120 (last few pounds are the most challenging!)

Would like to find a twin!

You could be my twin! I'm new to this group also, fleetzz!

Height: 5'6"
    HW: 163
    GW: 120

Let me know if you're still looking for a twin! I need motivation for goal meeting and staying on track!