Men on a Mission thread

Options

Replies

• tllstaco
    tllstaco Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great week. Small loss, but still in the right direction.

LWW: 262
    CW: 260
  • tllstaco
    Options
    I's been a bit of a rough week due to illness. Antibiotics and other meds have me feeling very bloated. Eating wasn't too bad but a couple of days were a few hundred calories over the calculated limit.
    actually lost 0.5 lb but since I don't report the decimal places it appears as no loss.

LWW: 260
  • tllstaco
    Options
    I's been a bit of a rough week due to illness. Antibiotics and other meds have me feeling very bloated. Eating wasn't too bad but a couple of days were a few hundred calories over the calculated limit.
    actually lost 0.5 lb but since I don't report the decimal places it appears as no loss.

Tim, I weighed myself again this morning and was down to 259 lb. Could you use that number instead of 260?

Thanks!
  • tllstaco
    Options
    In the words of Pink Floyd......."Is there anybody out there?" :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHN6AViJAvI
  • JJHnIOWA
    JJHnIOWA Posts: 48
    Options
    Relax, we need some information, first. Just the basic facts. Can u tell me where it hurts?
  • JJHnIOWA
    JJHnIOWA Posts: 48
    Options
    BTW- changed my username, not sure why i was giving out my full name, so adjust accordingly. :flowerforyou:
  • tllstaco
    Options
    Relax, we need some information, first. Just the basic facts. Can u tell me where it hurts?

One of my favorites!

Toby
  • tllstaco
    Options
    Checking in early since I have to work tomorrow and my daughter is coming home for the weekend from college.

CW: 256
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Hey, good morning and happy Thursday to all.

Sorry there was no chart last week. Toddhbrown and I were on the road and boy-o-boy does it reflect on my weigh-in this week. I don't know whether to scream or cry. I have been on here for almost 1,200 days straight. What do I have to show for it? A whopping 5.6 pound loss total. I'm not sure what the Hell is going on with me and my motivation or rather lack of motivation. I have got to, got to, got to pull my head out of my a** and get with it.

Let's see what next week brings.

Not a lot of activity on here but for this chart Toby takes the top spot. Way to go buddy. Jason continues to head in the right direction and I packed on over 3 1/2 pounds in the last 2 weeks. :(

Here you go guys, have a great week.

Toby, you aren't early, you got it in just in time. I was actually posting the chart when your update popped up. Just in the nick of time :)

WeekofApr7_zpsa194ada0.jpg
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Dear Men on a Mission,
    Good Day,

I am spending days with maximum weight of my life span. Hopefully this week will bring a change in my life.

Current weight: 89 Kg
    Increase: 1 kg.

Bye for now..
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Dear Men on a Mission,
    Good Day,

I am spending days with maximum weight of my life span. Hopefully this week will bring a change in my life.

Current weight: 89 Kg
    Increase: 1 kg.

Bye for now..

Glad to see you back my friend. We have both slipped backwards and lets get back on the right track together.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Howdy men. Darn, 3 weeks in a row only 3 of us send in updates. I hope it picks up as Spring and Summer progresses.

Fantastic news from Jason in a really, really outstanding job on his success. I am trying to keep you accomplishments in front of me to help push and motivate me along this path. Well done.

Shabbar, welcome back my friend. I too am nearly where I started this whole journey from. Lets do this together and win.

Here is this week's chart. Have a GREAT week.

WeekofApril14_zpsd208385f.jpg
  • tllstaco
    Options
    Oops, got the update in late.

LWW: 256 lb
    CW: 255 lb
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Here is an update to yesterday's chart. Taco got his in to me too. Nice job on the loss buddy.

WeekofApril14_zpsea1a3f31.jpg
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been gone about a month. Went on Spring break to San Francisco (fun day of wine tasting in Napa), then to a conference in Spokane and got out of the habit of updating MFP.

LWW = 202.4
    CWW = 202.1
    Loss = 0.3

Didn't realize I pretty much held steady all that time. That's good, now I need to try to make some progress.
  • tllstaco
    Options
    No change in weight. Still 255 lb.

Sorry if I'm late.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Greetings and Salutations Men,

I hope you are all having a great week. 4 of us posted this week and NO gains!!! WooHoo!!! Jason continues to kick all our butts, but at least we are heading in the right direction.

I really thought I would have a more impressive loss this week. Went back to logging and making sure I got some exercise in. Maybe it will just take bit more time before it starts to reflect at the scales.

Keep on the lookout for any men you think may be interested in joining the group. Remember that an invite needs to be sent since it is a closed group though.

Have a fantastic week and weekend guys and talk to you next week. Here is the chart.

WeekofApril21_zps737017d6.jpg
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Got the all clear to resume playing racquetball from my surgeon. It's been about 8 or 9 months. Time to leave some sweat and poundage on the court.

Here's a pic of my knee.

2014-05-07113635_zps00eda9ea.jpg
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Gonna wait till tomorrow to post the chart. Hoping a couple others send updates. Only 2 of us so far. :(
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Out of the habit of checking in. Other bad habits resurfacing, on the scale this morning and I gained a couple pounds.

CWW = 204.6
    LWW = 202.1
    Gain = 2.5

Back at again this week. Hopefully will do better.