• kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    April 15

Green: Yes
    Total: 13/28

Blue: Yes
    Total: 15/31

Did a 4 mile power walk after dinner and as my dinner didn't even get me into the red, I had plenty of calories for a sundae! :love:
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    April 16th

Total: 16/28

blue: Yes
    Total: 16/30
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    April 14
    Green - yes

April 15
    Green - yes

April 16
    Green - yes
    Totals: 16/30

Sorry to have disappeared...the internet went out here at the house and social media is frowned upon on the work PC. I logged from my phone, but the site is hard to use on the tiny phone screen. My husband the network engineer walked me through fixing it when I got home today. Neither of us had time Monday or Tuesday.
    I did my second day of running this week. Knee pain is less this time. Yay! My daughter went with me today, which was nice of her because she could have run 3 miles in the time it took me to do 1.5. One more 10 hour day tomorrow and my work week is over.
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options

Total: 13

Total: 16

Eating was off schedule today. The good news was that I got to eat quite a bit at dinner without going over on calories.
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    15th
    Total: 15

managing too jobs at a time - exhausting, and I´m just getting started

@miridai- I think your total Green Days are 14. You reported a red day on the 12th, let me know if that's incorrect.
  • ktaylormusic
    ktaylormusic Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    April 15
    Green: Yes, 14/25
    Blue: Yes 15/30

April 16
    Green: Yes 15/25
    Blue: Yes 16/30

please... spring... come... back...
    I'm being a total wuss about going out to run now I've had a taste of warm weather and it's gone back to snow.

@chevy: 17000! wow! I've never made it that high. awesome.
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    4/15 Green- Yes
    Blue-Yes

4/16 Green- Yes
    Blue- Yes

Total-Green- 14/24
    Blue- 16/30

I've had a great 3 days off work with lots of boot camp, zumba classes and fitbit steps. I'm feeling close to a scale victory and maybe shedding some inches. I've got 2 more weeks of "cleaner eating" and ramping up the activity as part of an 8 week challenge at my boot camp. Back to work tomorrow and Friday where staying within my calories gets a little more trickier.

@R_Queenie- how fun to share fitness toys with your co-workers! Setting a healthy example for the work place. However, I hope you did not skip lunch altogether!

How awesome is this??? Everyone who is consistently reporting in has made Silver Medal and Silver Award!!!! We have such a dedicated group. I think this group is MFP's Best Kept Secret!!!!

******************spreadsheet updated************************
  • marjanet
    marjanet Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    April 15

Green: yes
    Total/Goal: 15/30

Water (or Blue): yes
    Total/Goal: 15/30

April 16

Green: yes
    total/goal 16/30

water: yes
    Total/goal 16/30

The past few days have been challenging but I've managed to stay on track with both blue and green. Unfortunately my activity level is lower than I'd like but hopefully things will settle down soon and I'll be able to burn more calories.
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    April 15
    Green: YES CHEVE
    Total: 12/25

Total: 15/30

April 16
    Green: YES
    Total: 13/25

Total: 16/30
  • fionauu
    fionauu Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    april 16
    green yes: 16/30
    blue yes 16/30
  • miridai
    miridai Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Yes you are correct, my math sucks :laugh: I must have been on auto-mode ´cause I don´t even remember signing in
    15th

managing too jobs at a time - exhausting, and I´m just getting started

@miridai- I think your total Green Days are 14. You reported a red day on the 12th, let me know if that's incorrect.
  • miridai
    miridai Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    16th

17th

Total: 17
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    16th
    Green - Yes
    12/16
    Water - Yes
    16/16

17th
    Green - Yes (And ((sing along) I did it "myyyyyyy style"!)
    13/17
    Water - YEs
    17/17

Very challenging with Travel.. but this challenge is the only thing that sometimes keeps me from saying "the heck with it" and eating an extra 1000-1500 calories of pure garbage!

@ktaylor Thanks about the steps comments
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    April 17th

Total: 17/28

Blue: Yes!
    Total: 17/30
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    April 17
    Green - yes (yes thanks to coaching soccer)
    17/30

@miridai - if i were working 3 jobs, I'd never be able to log in here, much less have as many green days as you do. I admire your dedication

@Chevy - travel does make it hard. Good for you and your style keeping it under control.

Those boys kicked my buttocks tonight - or at least made me work until it's sore. They were having a hard time last game taking the ball from boys there size so I made them play me 1 v 1 to show them that they can do it without hurting or getting hurt. Coach is tired and sore.
  • ktaylormusic
    ktaylormusic Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    April 17

GREEN: NO :( 15/25

BLUE: YES :) 17/30

A silly red day... just lost my focus and accepted the goodies people offered all day. Okay, the lindor chocolate ball was pure awesome, but the other extras weren't that special. Anyway, onwards to Easter Weekend, with The Meal and the candy. Planning on lots of running.
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    April 17
    Green: YES
    Total: 14/25

Total: 17/30
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options

Green: No, it wasn't.
    Total 13

Total 17

Lost control. Portion control---this is a thing I need to revisit. It's not that I am eating impossible foods. I simply need to limit the portions and not dive head first into the yummy. Portion, portion, portion....:ohwell:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    April 18
    Green - yes
    18/30

Ran again today. This time I was able to do 4 1.5 minute intervals and 4 1 minute intervals and the knees feel good. I may be able to run more of the 5k on May 3 than I thought. (knock on wood)

@R_Queenie - portion control is hard and it is key. You will get there; I believe in you!
This discussion has been closed.