Daily Check In Thread

Options

Replies

• demibugg
    demibugg Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just finished W1D1 for the second time, and I managed to get to the end! This thing is kicking my butt but the feeling I get when I finish is totally worth it! :)
  • Torgrills
    Torgrills Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Had a really tough time with W3D2 today and wound up walking a lot more than I wanted to. I think I might wind up repeating W3 because there's no way I'm ready for W4 yet. On the plus side, this is THE FIRST TIME I've ever made it past week 1. I can do this!
  • kbl6318
    kbl6318 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Finished W3D3 today - tomorrow is a day off and then the challenges of Week 4 :smile:
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Just finished W1D1 for the second time, and I managed to get to the end! This thing is kicking my butt but the feeling I get when I finish is totally worth it! :)

Try slowing down.
    Had a really tough time with W3D2 today and wound up walking a lot more than I wanted to. I think I might wind up repeating W3 because there's no way I'm ready for W4 yet. On the plus side, this is THE FIRST TIME I've ever made it past week 1. I can do this!

Maybe you need to slow down?
  • HereWeGoAgain7
    HereWeGoAgain7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Completed W2D2 yesterday.
  • ldocampo
    ldocampo Posts: 34
    Options
    Completed W5D1 yesterday doing W5D2 tonight after work!
  • sphkhn
    sphkhn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Re Did Week 4 Day 3 today I think I am ready to move on to week 5 I had to take one slow down in the last 5 min interval but I think I boosted my pace too much on that one.
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Just did W3D3
  • Betty_Rubble
    Betty_Rubble Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Week1, Day 2 done!
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, back again after a break. Did a half-training (long story) yesterday and W4D1 today. Can only conclude that I was in much better - impressive really - shape last year when reaching into mid-week 8. Up on the wagon again :)
  • ldocampo
    ldocampo Posts: 34
    Options
    Finished W5D2 yesterday and did something to my calf, was supposed to get up and finish the week this morning but rolled over and went back to sleep instead! Running is exhausting!
  • Tofteberg
    Tofteberg Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I did it! D3W5. 20 minutes without stopping!!!!
  • Akdn
    Akdn Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hello all,
    I just completed w6d1 today :) I completed c25k last summer but had to stop running due to health issues :( I just started again at w5d1. Hoping I can continue running this time and do a 5k this summer :D
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I did it! D3W5. 20 minutes without stopping!!!!
    Congrats! W5D3 is The Accomplishment in my opinion.

I'm back from W4D2 second round and it's beginning to be fun again. Only four more weeks and I'm back where I had to stop in November LOL. Keep up the good work, everyone!
  • sphkhn
    sphkhn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Did week 5 day 1 and then I followed it up with doing Week 3 Day 1 to get a full hour jog in.
  • AZ0310
    AZ0310 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I finished w8d1 today. It was my first time running (jogging) outside. It was easier than the treadmill and I was actually faster than usual. I switched from my zen labs c25k app to the ClearSky 10k runner. I've been walking extra after each training session, but won't be close to finishing 5k in 30 minutes by the end of this week. I thought I would just keep going, and work in a bit of pace training once in a while. My heart rate still gets up into zone three, but I'm not watching the clock and each week has been fine so far.
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Did W4D1
  • angrodriguez92
    angrodriguez92 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm half way through week 6 and it is quite a challenge!
  • angrodriguez92
    angrodriguez92 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I completed week 6 today! I'm considering doing W6W3 over again because it was so difficult.
  • oOoNICKIoOo
    oOoNICKIoOo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start week 4 today! Ahh :frown: Little nervous!