NSV

Options
mspoopoo
mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
Here is a thread for everyone's NSV (Non scale victories)

I measured and have lost an inch each from chest, waist, and hips!

Replies

• mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I like that, I wish I had done some baseline measurements so I could do a similar look. My latest NSV was breaking the 190 barrier--I hope to do it again this week :grumble:
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Thats great! I measured at the beginning of the month and will measure again at the end of the month.
  • Taylorxxlynne
    Taylorxxlynne Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wow very awesome! Great job!

Well this was about a week ago, but one of my friends said that I looked like I lost weight! It was really nice to hear someone say that! :D
  • zeal26
    zeal26 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Last year, I accidentally ordered a really cool Harry Potter t shirt in a way too small size. Today I wore that t shirt and it looked good!
  • claram5415
    claram5415 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Got measured at the gym and I had lost more inches!
  • Shaky44
    Shaky44 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I like that, I wish I had done some baseline measurements so I could do a similar look. My latest NSV was breaking the 190 barrier--I hope to do it again this week :grumble:
    :)
  • nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I put on a dress I bought in highschool, and it looked better than when I was 17! Feels great >.<
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!!! This is very exciting!!!

Sat. was my "try on" day. I'm able to wear, comfortably, all the clothes that were too small and am removing some of them because they're too big!!!
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    WOW You all have done great - and congrats on you NSV!! All of you are an encouragement to me to keep going!!
    Thanks for sharing
    Reba
  • mspoopoo
    Options
    Very nice NSVs everyone!!!
  • meganmoore112
    meganmoore112 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    This is not really weight loss related, but it is strength related. My toilet was leaking from the bottom, so I decided to investigate the problem and fix it myself. Turns out it needed a new wax seal and new bolts. I removed the toilet, replaced the wax seal, and reattached the toilet with new bolts ALL BY MYSELF!! Man, toilets are HEAVY. But I successfully lifted it up, moved it, and put it back all without hurting myself :smile: :drinker:
  • Rebamae
    Options
    geogirl0626, Yea for you!!
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    This is not really weight loss related, but it is strength related. My toilet was leaking from the bottom, so I decided to investigate the problem and fix it myself. Turns out it needed a new wax seal and new bolts. I removed the toilet, replaced the wax seal, and reattached the toilet with new bolts ALL BY MYSELF!! Man, toilets are HEAVY. But I successfully lifted it up, moved it, and put it back all without hurting myself :smile: :drinker:

Plumbing is a black art shrouded in mystery by plumbers trying to protect their turf. Once you draw back the curtain and attempt to practice it, it quickly becomes clear that it's not that hard. It just requires many trips to Home Depot and proper usage of curse words.
  • bitxbit
    bitxbit Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Everyone!

To share my NSV...

Dr. report: Oct. '13 BP = 120/70..... Apr. 23, '14 = 108/72 I'm just singing for joy!!! ♪♫♫♪♪ and, arthritis meds have been prescribed. Now affecting back, knee and evidently, shoulder wants to join in! In a way, I'm glad to have a med for the arthritis. Dr. took me off of the last one, a yr & 1/2 back, that had been prescribed by a previous Nurse Practitioner. Guessing it was because he wanted to evaluate the arthritis for himself. There's sure been some painful days, in that last 18 months.
  • Frayde
    Frayde Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Went to the doctor for something else yesterday and shared my home BPs with her, and of course she had the one in front of her that her nurse had just taken. They were all so low that she cut my BP med in half. All due to weight loss. I had been on the original dose since I weighed 300 lbs. Yesterday in the doctor's office I weighed 205. My NSV for the week.
  • mspoopoo
    Options
    Awesome NSVs!!!

You know, I love the health ones most of all.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Wooot great NSV's everyone!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • katimorris87
    katimorris87 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just started measuring and haven't checked up on it, but my wedding ring is getting too loose to wear. O_O
  • shmulyeng
    shmulyeng Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Did my longest run yesterday at 6.8 miles. The best part was that I didn't take the shortcut around the hill in the park. I did the hill both loops around the park. I even managed a decent timing of 9:15 min/mile.

http://www.mapmyfitness.com/workout/546738858
  • Rebamae
    Options
    I made a goal of 5000 + steps today. I will continue increasing my steps. It feels so good to meet the goal.