Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    April 27th

Green: Yes
    Total: 27/28

Blue: Yes
    Total: 27/30
  • ktaylormusic
    ktaylormusic Posts: 151 Member
    Okay, tempting to just skulk away, but here I am after a few completely unlogged and presumably not green days. Not crazy days, but not paid attention too, so certainly over. I do always drink the water though, so I didn't thwart that part of the goal.

SO, anyway, back in the saddle today, sigh.

April 27
    Green: Yes (can't remember where I'm at, goal-wise, other than knowing I won't make it!)
    Blue: Yes 27/30
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    22nd: Green: Yes
    Total/Goal: 19/25
    Water: Yes
    Total/Goal: 22 /25

23rd: Green: Serious NOoooo
    Total/Goal: 19/25
    Total/Goal: 23/25

24th: Green: Yes
    Total/Goal: 20/25
    Total/Goal: 24/25

25th: Green: Yes (a Chevy at minus 80)
    Total/Goal:21 /25
    Total/Goal: 25/25

26th: Green: A serious NOOOooo
    Total/Goal: 21/25
    Total/Goal: 26/25

27th: Green: Yes
    Total/Goal:22 /25
    Total/Goal:27 /25

@MelissaPhipps - ???? ???? ???? fabulous results from your well being check!! Amazing outcome on your scouting event - stamina and dedication - only to be expected from anyone involed in scouting YaY. Your veg garden sounds stunning!!

@Scherzie - It's not how narrowly we achieve - it's that we do - so well done!!

@Jbharwood - excellent MYA$$ results - and happy 5th wedding anniversary ✨????????✨????????✨

@Kawookie - Jb could have a point, depending on how close you are to goal. I remember regularly cycling like that as my body came to terms with shrinking - you'll work it out

@R_Queenie - I'd heard that about the fasting diets too (context has usually been in reference to how they go wrong - being a glutton on non-fasting days rather than eating at maintenance)

@Chevy - I have every faith in you - you can and will do this. Travelling and fashioning a new lifestyle is a challenge - but challenge is what propels us onwards!!

@fionauu - hope you're feeling better.

@everyone - there are some amazing perfect scores out there!! ???? ???? ????☆•*¨*•☆
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    @Everyone - I am very encouraged by all the positive vibes - Thank You! :flowerforyou:

4/27
    Green
    Yes!
    17/27 - The reason I am so excited about it is that I realize that Oatmeal is the key to start the day (that is for me) - It somehow regulates my appetite so that I make good food choices. Walked a lot and getting ready to start running again.

Water
    Yes!
    25/27

I want to thank all the moderators: JB, R_Queenie, Kawookie for all the work you are doing to maintain this - Thank You! :drinker:
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    April 25

April 26
    Green: Yes, Chevy-style

April 27
    Green: No -- BBQ is evil stuff folks!

Okay, so this weekend has been mostly good news. The weather has improved and so I am getting back into the habit of walking each evening with my hubby. We have a 3 mile-ish route that we have been walking. Last night we did a route to the high school and back (which is farther by a lower school, football field and a high school than our typical route).

We finally saw my dad on Saturday, and he is in good spirits. He is complaining of being bored, but he isn't quite ready for books or even books on tape yet (doesn't have the dexterity in his hands to deal with the buttons -- he is even having trouble working his iPhone). The whole use it or lose it thing is so true. He is really working hard to get "it" back. Lots of therapy each day and a positive attitude is working wonders - that and a lot of divine help.

All was under control yesterday with being green until I didn't pre-log lunch. Feeling cocky after my 5k walk with my walking group I ordered ribs and cheesy fries. What was I thinking. ("Yum!") BBQ is evil stuff at 100 kcals per serving (tiny serving mind you). So yeah, that blew my calories so I was just like - pizza for dinner? Why not? Cake and ice cream - well it would be a shame for it to go bad...:noway:
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    April 22
    Green: YES
    Total: 17/25

Total: 22/30

April 23
    Total: 18/25

Blue: YES
    Total: 23/30

April 24
    Green: NO
    Total: 18/25

Total: 24/30

April 25
    Total: 19/25

Total: 25/30

April 26
    Total: 20/25

Total: 26/30

April 27
    Total: 21/25

Total: 27/30
    Playing catch up canoeing and camping last week end.
  • miridai
    miridai Posts: 303 Member
    Sorry for being MIA, I seem to have troubles with time management, but I stayed on the right track

18th Green & Blue

19th Green & Blue

20th Green & Blue

21st Green & Blue

22nd Green & Blue

23rd Green & Blue

24th Green & Blue

25th Green & Blue

26th Green & Blue

27th Green & Blue

28th Green & Blue

Total Green: 27

Total Blue: 28
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    @miridai---glad you are doing so well, even if we don't see you daily. :drinker:

@kawookie--I know I have had that kind of day...you are already over the cliff---so you just tie on another anchor!!:sad: Thank goodness we get a fresh slate with the morning!!!

@Bruce---you are so rock solid steady!!

@Chevy--I hear ya about the oatmeal! I don't notice the effect nearly as much when I HAVE oatmeal....it's when I DONT have the oatmeal that it becomes crystal clear. :laugh:

@k80flec--I have heard of people not counting calories at all on "off" days...DANGER, DANGER!!!! The "tight reign" on fasting days makes the "full calorie" days feel like I am already "treating! So far, so good.

Total 21

Total 28

I finally could stand it no longer (feeling like I had ear muffs on / not hearing). While my nose, throat, and chest seem to be improving ----my imparied hearing was a deal breaker. Had to go to the Doctor. And so, begins the steroids. :brokenheart:
    I love how they work.....hate how they make me feel.

My calories were too high for a fasting day- but I gave myself some slack, since I'm under the weather and I was trying to feel better. Early bed. Big presentation day tomorrow. Hoping the meds have time to kick in fast!:yawn:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    @kawookie - BBQ is much less evil when you don't eat sauce on it. (Most BBQ sauce has gluten in it. I have learned to do without it.)Plus, I get chicken more often than pork. Or my brother's smoked venison when I can get it.

@miradai and Bruce - so impressed with your dedication

@k80flec - hope the meds did the trick. I hate the way they make me feel, too, but it is easier to breathe with them sometimes.

@Chevy and R_Queenie - I feel like that about egg whites on toast, but oatmeal is also a good breakfast for me. I've let myself run out of both and that is not good.

4/28/14
    Green - yes (with exercise, which is where I want to be for maintenance)
    28/30

The weather may turn nasty here tonight. It's bad northwest and southwest of me.
  • Scherzie
    April 28th

Total: 28/28

Blue Yes
    Total: 28/30
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    April 28

Green: Chevy-style

We went on a walk at before nine and got back almost at 11 pm. Not sure how we managed to walk so long but we got exploring. It is the only thing that saved my day because I had cake. LOL
  • ktaylormusic
    ktaylormusic Posts: 151 Member
    April 28
    Green: Yes, ?/30
    Blue: Yes 28/30
  • Bruceapple
    April 28
    Total: 22/25

Total: 28/30
  • Scherzie
    April 29th

Total: 29/28

Total: 29/30
  • April 26:
    Green-yes 15/20
    Blue-yes 17/30

April 27:
    Green-no 15/20
    Blue-yes 18/30

April 28:
    Green-yes 16/20
    Blue-no 18/30

Working on today. I've borrowed someone's wonderful idea of labeling meals with calorie limits. I think it's really helping to guide my meals. Thanks r Queenie! Also, finally broke down and bought a fitbit so thanks Kim for the inspiration there too!

Bruceapple, doin good son!

K Taylor music, 17lbs down huh? Pretty impressive!

Kim, didn't want that cake and ice cream going bad eh? You're too much (just keep me cracking up)

Scherzie, you have done amazing so far, finish strong!

Melissa, congrats on another green day!
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member

Total 22

Total 30

So after getting a LOT of sleep last night and starting meds- I am feeling human again. Not 100% but pretty okay and human. So this is progress.

Tomorrow will be a planned red day. I am leaving town for a Dutch Tulip Festival--the trip will include a winery tour and lots of dutch food. I plan to enjoy but not eat myself sick. Will be gone the 30th and the 1st ---not sure about internet connection / computer access.

I hope that many of you find April leaving with you achieving your goal---I did not this month but always hope for next month.
    :bigsmile: I continue to find this challenge as a HUGE benefit, so I hope we keep it going....!!! :drinker:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    April 29
    Green - yes Chevy style
    29/30

Long day. Longer day tomorrow. Someone tell me I like my job...I am forgetting.
  • April 29
    Green: oh yeah 17/20
    Blue: yup 19/30

Did fabulous today, ha ha.
    One day left guys!

R Queenie, have fun being Dutch for the day!

Melissa, you like your job. Stable income = happy Melissa
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    4/28- Green- Yes
    Blue-Yes

4/29- Green- No
    Blue- Yes

I made my goal of 24 Green Days! Today was my husbands birthday so I allowed myself to go over.
    Only one more day, finish strong. Except for Queenie- You enjoy your planned Red day.

******************spreadsheet updated******************
  • Bruceapple
    April 29
    Green: NO
    Total: 22/25

Total: 29/30