Goal 65 Miles
    May 3 -- 2 Miles
    May 4 -- 2 miles of 5 Day Slim Down.
    May5 -- 2 Miles Belly Blasting Walk
  • christchick7
    christchick7 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Goal: 75-100 miles

Today: LS 5 Really Big Miles...planned to do Zumba, but stress changed my plans. Only worked out for 75
    min, not the 2 hours I'd hoped for. Will try again tomorrow.

Total: 16 miles
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Here are my latest miles. I've been doing a morning and evening walk with a mix of Leslie/Jessica Smith workouts and power walking outdoors.

May 3: 4 miles
    May 4: 6 miles
    May 5: 6 miles

Total Miles: 26
  • zichab
    zichab Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    May Goal: 50 miles
    5/3 Exercise TV-Walking at Home-3miles=47 to go
    5/4 Walk it Off & Tone it Up-5 miles=42 to go
    5/5 WAP-Walk Slim-4 Fast Miles=38 to go
  • startergal53
    startergal53 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I just spotted this group- I'm in for the May challenge- going for 100 miles.
    10 miles total on my calendar thus far. Looking forward to logging in here.
    This is going to be fun!
  • bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    5 advanced mile with Leslie with added weights and I jogged when she walked.

33 miles to date with Leslie

3.5 Miles at the park to date

36.5 total
  • Reddirtblacktopqueen
    Reddirtblacktopqueen Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    5/5 3 Mile Power Walk with Leslie Sansone DVD

3.34 mile walk outside

Total so far is 23.44.

Happy walking all! :flowerforyou:
  • startergal53
    startergal53 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    2 "Fat burn" miles using 3# weights
    Followed by stretch band 40 x 2
    Woot!

May: 12 miles in

Have a great walking day folks!
  • Crystal_LDee
    Crystal_LDee Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Trying to get rid of a super bad sinus headache, so hoping later to get another walk in.
    Today's miles: 1.0 miles
    May Total miles: 3.1 miles
    Goal: 30 miles
  • christchick7
    Options
    Zichab...welcome back...glad your school year is just about over...I missed ya!!! :heart:

Startergal...welcome to the Leslie group...very glad to meet you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • lidenalex
    lidenalex Posts: 283
    Options
    texasgardnr thanks for the info.

Today two very sad things happened :cry: :sad: . A family member has been struggling with cancer for a while now. The doctors said today that they have tried everything, and that there is nothing more to do. It seems so unreal. The other thing is that my old sickness, the one I've been living with so many years showed the symptoms to come back again. Well that is what it means that life happens. That's when you loose all the energy and give in to food. I've forced myself to walk 8.5 km today (5 miles) but it was an effort. I don't know how it will go with food today, it feels that I don't really care.
  • SCOTTJACKIANGI
    Options
    Good Afternoon Y'All... Walked my 3 mile Leslie again 2day... WOOO the STRESS I walked off... also walked 2.17 miles during my shift at work 2day.... HOPE it's a WONDERFUL day 4 ALL of YA :happy:
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    Goal for May: 175 miles
    To date: 27 miles
    Left: 148 miles

This month I'm doing a combo of these throughout the month:
    Leslie Sansone 5 Mile Fat Burner Walk
    Leslie Sansone 3 Mile Radio Remixes Walk to the Hits
    A mile walk to the library (1/2 mile each way)
    1-3 miles on the Treadmill at Gym

SuppleMomma, you are awesome! I've seen you here a lot-you are a walking machine. Great inspiration to do this!
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Goal 65 Miles
    May 3 -- 2 Miles
    May 4 -- 2 miles of 5 Day Slim Down.
    May5 -- 2 Miles Belly Blasting Walk
    May 6 -- 4 Mile Super Challenge

10 miles done
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Good Afternoon Y'All... Walked my 3 mile Leslie again 2day... WOOO the STRESS I walked off... also walked 2.17 miles during my shift at work 2day.... HOPE it's a WONDERFUL day 4 ALL of YA :happy:

WTG! Walking really does help with the stress, doesn't it?
  • christchick7
    Options
    Goal: 75-100 miles

Today: 3 miles Radio Remixes

Total: 19 miles
  • zichab
    zichab Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    May Goal: 50 miles
    5/3 Exercise TV-Walking at Home-3miles=47 to go
    5/4 Walk it Off & Tone it Up-5 miles=42 to go
    5/5 WAP-Walk Slim-4 Fast Miles=38 to go
    5/6 WAP-3 Fast Miles=35 to go

Hi Sue-thank you so much! The end of April was a killer for sure! However, grades are all in :bigsmile: and I am only teaching 2 sections this Spring so May should be much better! :smile: Thanks for caring! :flowerforyou: Brenda
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Tuesday:

4.5 miles: 2 miles: Walk Strong and 2.5 miles Walk & Jog (from Fat Burning Miles DVD).

0 miles: walking outdoors

Goal for May: 40 miles, Continuing an emphasis on strength will change my usual mileage from previous months.

So far: 11.5 Leslie/ or other walking DVD miles

So far: 0 outdoor miles

:flowerforyou:
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    Today two very sad things happened :cry: :sad: . A family member has been struggling with cancer for a while now. The doctors said today that they have tried everything, and that there is nothing more to do. It seems so unreal. The other thing is that my old sickness, the one I've been living with so many years showed the symptoms to come back again. Well that is what it means that life happens. That's when you loose all the energy and give in to food. I've forced myself to walk 8.5 km today (5 miles) but it was an effort. I don't know how it will go with food today, it feels that I don't really care.

@ lidenalex, I am sorry to read about your family member who has been struggling with cancer has received unsetting news from their doctor. And also reading that symptoms seem to be coming back again from an illness that you have been living with for a long time.
    I do not have adequate words to respond with to what has been happening in your life recently. I am truly sorry about the situations.

I’m glad that you forced yourself to walk today! That is awesome. I hope that the remainder of the day went well with your food intake and how you responded, food wise, to the stress. If it was not so good, please do not give up, but have a start over in the morning. And please keep walking no matter what goes on in your life, and keep coming back to post your walks.

Blessings and prayers,
    texasgardnr.
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    @ zichab, so glad that things are easing up at school sot that you are back again. I love to see your beautiful smile when you post :smile: Great DVDs that you have used!

Welcome startergal53!! So glad that you found the group and that you joined in the May challenge! I see that you are doing extra firm band work! Awesome exercise 

@ Crystal, I hope that you are feeling better from your very bad sinus headache. They absolutely do hurt a lot. Take care my friend.

hugs,
    texasgardnr :flowerforyou: