May Chat

Options
124»

Replies

• grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Jean: Gelato daily is a required part of the Italian experience. I bet you haven't done badly at all.

Ireallyneedit: Yes, love the grandkids. Had two great days spending time with them, but also enjoyed my alone time. I really am pretty solitary so went out for a wonderful dinner tonight and to the movie "Chef." Love the movie and I loved my dinner. Had a wonderful Balsamic caramelized onion, portabello, and gorgonzola flatbread as an appetizer. Yum.

So sorry to hear about your diagnosis. You are certainly on the right track to get your diabetes under control. I have read so many posts of people who have even been on meds, but were able to get off of them after changing their eating habits around. You can do it!

Hit 187, but I wanted 185 by the end of the month. Doubt that I will make it since I seem to lose 1 1/2 pounds every 7-8 days. No loss, no loss, then always in one day. That's okay, I'll get there.
  • SushiKite
    SushiKite Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Ireallyneedit have you heard about Dr. Fuhrman? He has a book called End Of Diabetes. I am a fan I've been following him for two and a half years. He has a huge following. It works. I don't have diabetes but my heartburn, blood pressure cholesterol all normal now. Even my blood disease is improving. Just have to change your diet. :-) I saw him on PBS on tv and he has a website too. Hope you get better!
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Last day of May and a lovely morning here after a week of rain...I am going to a wedding blessing today so not bothering about tracking food.....just a lovely family event!

Jean
  • Wooken3
    Wooken3 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Last day of the month and last bike ride of the month...I'll be able to get a few more weeks in biking at dawn:30 but not much more :sad:

May Total 427.8 miles ==> Best month yet and first time over 400 miles in a single month
    fiets805.gif
  • CrisEBTrue
    CrisEBTrue Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Last day of the month and last bike ride of the month...I'll be able to get a few more weeks in biking at dawn:30 but not much more :sad:

May Total 427.8 miles ==> Best month yet and first time over 400 miles in a single month
    fiets805.gif

WooHOO! Good for you! Way to go!!!
  • ireallyneedit
    ireallyneedit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thank you I will definitely look up Dr. Fuhman.