Weekly weight in????

Options

Replies

• LunaStar2008
    LunaStar2008 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am up this Friday 168.2 (2 lbs more then last week), but as I mentioned it was long working hours and I got an average of 3-5 hours sleep per night since Monday. I didn't eat much more then usual, but I see the co-relation with weight and sleep since I wear my Bodymedia. Also, TOM...:indifferent: ...so I guess it all played a part.

:flowerforyou: It is my B-day today and I am still debating to buy a B-day cake, since my son loves B-days and without a cake it wouldn't be a real B-day. He really tries to make this day special for me and he is only 5 :smooched: :heart: :happy: .

I guess, counting it a piece of cake for the next 2-3 days wouldn't hurt. We celebrate b-day only ones a year......your 2 cents on it???
  • Super_Pamazon
    Super_Pamazon Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday LunaStar! In the past I've gotten a cupcake from one of those fancy cupcake shops so that I wouldn't have a big cake around all week. But me and cake have some real issues with each other, it's a big trigger food for me. All that frosting makes me go insane! Or you could get one of those smaller cookie cakes? I'd just get something smaller so you can minimize the time it will be around! Hope it's a good one!
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Get the cake! Your son will be so disappointed if there isn't any! Whenever there's a birthday in our house the banners go up and a cake is bought. We sing Happy Birthday and blow out candles and all. Mainly for the children, but I always think it's a nice touch anyway, for whoever's birthday it is.

Happy Birthday!
  • bhox3
    bhox3 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Down 1.6 pounds.

Happy Birthday LunaStar! Hope you decided to get the cake. Birthdays do only come around once a year!
  • summerluno2
    summerluno2 Posts: 313
    Options
    Happy Birthday! I do hope you listened to the ladies and had cake. Brithdays are to celebrate - especially when it's your birthday!

Sorry it was a rough week for you, but sounds like you had a lot against your side and understand that all. Hoping you get some sleep this coming week; that sounds rough!

Again Happy Birthday!!!!
  • ItsRobyn66
    ItsRobyn66 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This is my week one weigh-in. I lost 3.5 pounds.

I edited to add: My starting weight was 150. My goal is 130. Today I am at 146.5.
  • ItsRobyn66
    Options
    Welcome back Robyn!

Thanks so much. :)
  • ItsRobyn66
    Options
    Lost 1.4 lbs this week! Considering I was on a vacation for a holiday weekend with my parents who are great chefs, that is a big WIN! I'm feeling very empowered by my consistency, looking forward to a calm, non-TOM, non-vacation week ahead to get a bigger number next week.

Woohoo for a total of 7.8 lbs lost in 3 weeks! :happy:

That's great!!!
  • ItsRobyn66
    Options
    Down 1.6 pounds.

Happy Birthday LunaStar! Hope you decided to get the cake. Birthdays do only come around once a year!

Great job! You're almost to goal.
  • LunaStar2008
    LunaStar2008 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Thanks for the B-day wishes. Unfortunately I had to post-pone the b-day bash, but I will get the cake!!! Thanks for the encouragement.
    I lost in the last 8 weeks 13lbs and it is crazy how loose my clothes are. I have a pair of slacks which I had altered (taken in) last year in Greece and they are already falling off my hips again.

So, you all are right-I deserve a cake day.....I have been good the last 2.5 month.

Thanks everyone and keep pushing......

PS: Maybe we should add all the lbs we all lost at the end of the month???? Just a thought...
  • summerluno2
    Options

PS: Maybe we should add all the lbs we all lost at the end of the month???? Just a thought...

Make sure you get that cake :) I do like the idea of adding in all the weight we lost!!!
  • Super_Pamazon
    Super_Pamazon Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Lost 2.6 lbs this week! Positive reinforcement for tracking my eating 6 out of 7 days. Woohoo!

Starting weight = 230.8 lbs
    Today's weight = 221.2 lbs
    Total weight lost = 9.6 lbs in 5 weeks!

Time to kick off week 6 right!
  • emy_r
    emy_r Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Pam, great job! So happy you had a great weigh in! It definitely helps with the motivation doesn't it?

Emy
  • BusyB223
    BusyB223 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am new to the group. Glad I found it.

I must get a new scale but I am in for the weekly weigh-ins.
  • summerluno2
    Options
    Hello,

I am new to the group. Glad I found it.

I must get a new scale but I am in for the weekly weigh-ins.

Hi BusyB….welcome to the group. We chat a lot on Today I Will so catch up with us there too!
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Happy this morning, a kilo down from last week.

CW: 61.8kg (136lb).

I'll probably undo all my hard work tonight, when I'm going out with my friends, but never mind... :drinker:
  • maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I am not so happy with myself this week, I am up one whole pound. But, I am not surprised. Two weeks ago I was 146.5, then up 1/2 lb and now I am 148.

• summerluno2
    Options
    Made it 149.6 today!!! So happy to have crawled down to the 140s. Now my goal to get to 130's. With 10 lbs, it will a good 1.5-2 months, but I can't wait for it.

Good luck all!
  • iwannabinnarnia
    iwannabinnarnia Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm at 120.4.... not happy....getting frustrated... this site keeps saying I should be losing...
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    It has been a long time since I checked in with this group, but today I am weighing in at 143.6. I leave for holidays tomorrow and not happy with that number. However I have no one to blame but my self. On the bright side it could be worse. I am hoping to watch what I eat over the next 2 1/2 weeks and try to eat clean and run.