Weekly weigh in - Accountability

Options

Replies

• Gen2703
    Gen2703 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Soooooooooooooo, this morning, 148.2!!! Down 1.3 since last week and after a full 7 days of 1750 cals. I am definitively keeping that number for a while!

*Happy dance!!*
  • CoadyMarie
    CoadyMarie Posts: 165
    Options
    @Betty, nice work!

@Gen, congratulations! glad you found a good number

@Dana, thirding what the others have said - could definitely been fluctuations due to sodium or hormones

@Natalie, welcome! looks like awesome progress already

Down to 129.2 today. I'm glad I decided to start weighing regularly, every day this week I've seen .1 or .2 pound drop, which is really encouraging because I have never in my life had consistent loss - I've always been stuck for weeks, suddenly lost a pound or three, then a few weeks later right back up again. So I don't know what I'm doing differently but I like it.
  • Gen2703
    Options
    CoadyMarie: you did great!!! congrats!
  • DanaW13
    DanaW13 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Happy news Gen and Coady! Today I am 133, so down .6 pounds from last week ( but still up .6 pounds from two weeks ago). So I won't complain considering we had a vacation week with lots of social stuff. But I have to I make sure I don't just keep fluctuating but really go down in the long run!
  • Bettyboag
    Bettyboag Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    :smile: Great work everyone!
    Down 1.1kg's
  • NatalieSkywalker
    NatalieSkywalker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Had a bad weekend of sugary snacks so I am giving this week's weigh in a miss, and hoping to have made some decent progress by next week!
  • Gen2703
    Options
    146.4 this morning, down 1.8!! Yay!!! *happy dance*
  • Bettyboag
    Options
    Well done Gen :smile:
  • DanaW13
    Options
    Great work Better and Gen!

130.2, down 2.8 pounds ????. It might mean I should increase my calories, but I a going to try one more week at this level to make see if it's consistent.
  • Bettyboag
    Options
    57.9kgs down 2 kg's in total .9grams for the week. Happy to see 2 kg's :smile:
  • Bettyboag
    Options
    Well done Dana :happy:
  • Gen2703
    Options
    Well done Betty and Dana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy: :bigsmile:
  • DanaW13
    Options
    Great job Betty! 129.4, down .8 pounds since last week ????. I am very happy--I usually get lazy afte to big loss, and I had a big loss the week before.
  • NatalieSkywalker
    Options
    I didn't weigh myself for few weeks because I was seriously slacking but as of last week I'm back on track and have lost 3kg recently.

28 July: 74kg
    18 August: 71kg

(Goal:64kg)
  • Bettyboag
    Options
    57.6 kg's today down 2.3 kg's in total but only 300 grams for the last week which really is not that thrilling! However work pants do feel better :laugh:
  • Bettyboag
    Options
    3kgs Natalie that's fantastic!!!
  • NatalieSkywalker
    Options
    Thank you!!! :)

As I'm getting closer to my goal weight (and being a "normal" weight now) I'm finding the weight is coming off slower, which I understand is normal but can I aim to lose 1kg a week from now onwards or is it too much? I have 7kg more to go.
  • Gen2703
    Options
    Natalie: I think 1kg a week is really a lot. But it's up to you and what your body can do! I would aim more for 1 pound per week (or roughly half a kilo)

I am at 145.4 this morning!! The lowest I've ever been and down 1 lbs!
  • lambie14
    lambie14 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Stuck at 60kg (132 lbs)!! But better to maintain than gain! :smile:
    Congratulations on the losses ladies, you inspire me!
  • DanaW13
    Options
    That's great Natalie! Yes I think 1 kg per week is the maximum considered safe, so it is acceptable but difficult. I try to lose about .5 kg per week.

Betty, 300g is great, that's over half a pound ????. Nothing wrong with slow weight loss.

Congrats Gen, the lowest you've ever been, that is so exciting!

Lambe--I was stuck in the low 130s this whole year, and now I am finally losing. This group motivated me, and I think I have gotten much better about the tracking, which made the difference!