Weekly weight in????

Options

Replies

• kumitejs
    kumitejs Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    150.0. Feeling very discourage this morning. This was my starting weight 2 weeks ago. I know all about the fluctuations (I saw 148.8 earlier this week), but still disappointing. It's been a rough week emotionally for me and have been struggling with some things but I have been trying to put all my positive energy and focus into my healthy good eating and exercise (made it to my karate 4 days in a row) to try to push past that, so it is a little disheartening I guess not to see more progress. You girls continue to be an inspiraiton though. Great job to everyone ! And to those who aren''t feeling so great this morning - I feel you! We can't give up.
  • emy_r
    emy_r Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Great job to those who had losses this week! To those who didn't, take heart! The last two weeks I either gained or only lost .6 or so pounds. This week I'm down 3.4 pounds.
  • focusedonfitness2015
    focusedonfitness2015 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in....down 1.8lbs since last Friday. Thats 5.2 lbs since I started (3 weeks ago) and current weight is 136.8. I was pretty pleased with that!
  • summerluno2
    summerluno2 Posts: 313
    Options
    Everyone sounds discouraged. Let's all use that as MOTIVATION to do better and have a great report last week.

Emy, way to stay strong in those small loses and come out grew this week - congrats!
  • bhox3
    bhox3 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm a day late in the weigh in, but at 127.6 this morning. No loss....no gain!

Congrats to those with losses, great job!
  • ItsRobyn66
    ItsRobyn66 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm totally late here but my weigh-in on Friday was -0.5 lb. Down a total of 4 lb so far. Slow and steady wins the race, right? :)
  • LunaStar2008
    LunaStar2008 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I was 166.8lbs, so not much movement currently. I may need to make some changes.....I am stuck again. Keep going strong and congrats on all who made progress in the right direction....

Have a great week.
  • emy_r
    Options
    I weighed 186.6 last Friday and today weigh 184.8. So a loss of 1.8 pounds. Good week for me. Hoping others had the same!
  • kumitejs
    Options
    Good job girls ! I'm at 148 this morning. MFP says I lost 1.6 pounds since my last weigh in... this is not really accurate.... I had entered at one time 148.4, but it had gone back to 150. So, in reality, I have lost 2 pounds since really getting serious. Funny though, I always for some reason weigh myself twice in a row. The first time I got on the scale this morning it said 147...I should have recorded that! When I stepped on again it was 148!!! Then it just stayed there, so...I guess that is what we will keep for now. It is better than nothing! I would rather do that and keeping going in the good direction.
  • iwannabinnarnia
    iwannabinnarnia Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Home scale showed me at 117.8 which would be a 2.6 loss since last week.. the 'official office biggest loser scale' had me as a 3.2 loss from last week (the numbers for work scale are higher than home scale shows ).... but I'm not gonna get too excited cause I know once I'm able to keep solid food in my system for more than a few minutes I'll gain it back....
  • bhox3
    bhox3 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Steady at 128! Hope I can keep it there!
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Bit late, but I DID weigh in on Friday. Lost 0.2kgs, so not a lot, but better than nothing I guess.

CW: 61.6kg (135.8lb)
  • emy_r
    Options
    I had a good week! I've lost 2.4 pounds. I added in fasted walking in the mornings about 4 days per week two weeks ago, and it seems to be helping.

I hope I don't gain too much weight this weekend at the Red Dress Run!!! I will be indulging a bit!

Emy
  • iwannabinnarnia
    iwannabinnarnia Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Well.. I am pleasantly surprised and happy! I really thought I'd gain back from last week since that loss was from being unable to eat.. but I held steady with no loss and no gain! So I'll take it!!!!
  • kumitejs
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm still here. Don't know what to say about my official weigh in...don't feel very encouraged. Last week I was 148. At one point this week I saw 147. This morning when I first got up I was 148.8. Since it's my day off, I went back to bed for a while. I get up a little while later and weigh myself and it's 147. Great ! I think. Then step back off and on the scale, as I usually do to make sure it's accurate and consistent. 148. Then that is where it stayed. Which I guess means that despite all my discipline all week, nothing has budged. Not sure what I'm not doing right. That would give me a 2 pound loss in a month. I understand "slow and steady" and all of that...particularly when there is less to lose, but I would like to be able to see SOME progress. I should have just recorded the 147 and moved on ! Congrats to everyone else for their super positive results!!
  • kumitejs
    Options
    p.s. I have to admit that I am finding this whole 1,200 calories given to me by MFP difficult and low, particularly on the days that I am not training and therefore don"t "earn back" calories. I am doubtful I could sustain this long term. There is SO much conflicting information on here about this! So, I have decided I am going to try the whole calculate my TDEE and subtract 20-25% and then not eat any exercise calories back (I may change the calories burned to 1, just so I can see the accurate reading). Different sites have given me different results, but the average seems to give me between 1,400 and 1,500 calories. So, I am going to change my calories to 1,450. A bit scary because I obviously don't want to gain. I'll give this a try for a few weeks and hopefully will feel better and see some results. Right now I am eating pretty healthy and going to karate 4 times a week, so...something has to be good.
  • maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Not happy with myself this week...the past couple of weeks actually. I am at 150.5 today.

Hopefully next Friday I will be back in the 140's.
  • emy_r
    Options
    I lost 2 pounds this week, from 182.4 to 180.4. I'm hoping to get below 180 for next week. I keep waiting for a gain due to my indulgences in New Orleans last weekend, but so far nothing! Maybe the dancing paid off! LOL!
  • summerluno2
    Options
    I've managed to lose .4 lbs so I'm really happy. I'm back into the walking/running and posting daily so I'm happy to know this is back on track. This updated my ticker to 16 lbs lost. Long and strange reason, but I despise the number 17 --- so if I don't want to see 17 on my ticker I'll have to loss 2 lbs this week. Here's to trying!!! :)

Emy - congrats! Definitely the moving helps!

Maureen & Johanne - Keep at it. Change something up this week so your body isn't use to the norm. We're here with you!
  • summerluno2
    Options
    p.s. I have to admit that I am finding this whole 1,200 calories given to me by MFP difficult and low, particularly on the days that I am not training and therefore don"t "earn back" calories. I am doubtful I could sustain this long term. There is SO much conflicting information on here about this! So, I have decided I am going to try the whole calculate my TDEE and subtract 20-25% and then not eat any exercise calories back (I may change the calories burned to 1, just so I can see the accurate reading). Different sites have given me different results, but the average seems to give me between 1,400 and 1,500 calories. So, I am going to change my calories to 1,450. A bit scary because I obviously don't want to gain. I'll give this a try for a few weeks and hopefully will feel better and see some results. Right now I am eating pretty healthy and going to karate 4 times a week, so...something has to be good.

Johanne,

Didn't catch this board til today. I've tried the 17 Day Diet and really liked it. I don't follow it any longer, but I believe I learned a couple of valuable lessons that have allowed me to still lose/maintain during the 'normal' weeks

- no carbs after 2
    - only the good carts
    - only 2 fruits/fruit juices a day and before 2