how long until you graduate??

Options
2»

Replies

• zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    About two years of undergrad, then two of Law School. Funny thing is, though, that I would have that long, full of courses if not for the fact that I CLEPped or ACTed out of some stuff (highly recommended). In other words, in terms of credits, I'm approaching my second semester as a junior, but in terms of timing, I'm a first-semester junior.
  • NHitchner2
    NHitchner2 Posts: 31
    Options
    I was suppose to get my associates this year, but being I was in a car accident, and lost my only decent means of getting to college. It will probably take me another 1-2 years because I will be going full-time military once I get down to weight.
  • heyitsnicolelee
    heyitsnicolelee Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I graduate in May 2015!
  • fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to defend my MA thesis by October this year, in Linguistics. I originally wanted to finish around this time of the year but, well, life gets in the way.
  • hellomanen
    hellomanen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    about six months, december this year - if my thesis is approved - I get my bachelors degree
    so cross your fingers for me a wish me luck people!
  • helenarriaza
    helenarriaza Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    4 more classes until I am done with law school!

Then thesis and bar exams :frown: :frown:
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I'm in the last term of my Master's. Trying to complete by end of November.
  • pongwiffy1991
    Options
    I've got two years left. I'm doing a BSc in animal behaviour and welfare. I live with my nan whilst I'm there as its a lot closer, and she's a feeder! find it difficult dieting at uni when she's putting cakes in front of me!
  • teknosprite
    teknosprite Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to this group :) I'm about to start my 4th and final year of law school - (4 yrs bc it is the evening program). All my weight gained was in the first three years - trying to stay healthy and active thru this year, bar prep, and then it should be easier when my time is a little more flexible.
  • leahraskie
    leahraskie Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I graduate with my BS in biochemistry in May 2015. I'm going to send in my resume to a few places in the next week to see if they will employ me when I graduate.
  • shapelyJ
    shapelyJ Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    January 2018... :drinker:

Although I'll probably take a year off and do some traveling next year so that means I won't be done until January 2019, woop woop! :happy:
  • SsetAdnama
    SsetAdnama Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    May 2016. Already have a BA in Psychology, but went back to school for something actually useful (AAS in Clinical Laboratory Technology & certificate in Biomanufacturing). 2 more years!
  • xomelox
    xomelox Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello guys :) I finished university this year, graduating in November with a BA (Hons) in Human Resource Management, in London. I'm planning to do Law next year while I work :)
  • poetgirl115
    poetgirl115 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. I graduate with my MA this coming May! Go Grad class of 2015!
  • Kristle582
    Kristle582 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I graduate this coming May with a BA in Business!
  • mrdk92
    mrdk92 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'll graduate this coming May, English major, Theatre minor. Ready to be done with school for a while!