Let's Shake things up! A challenge within a challenge!

Options

Replies

• rmorrison01
    rmorrison01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i do jillian michael ripped in 30 in am then 30 min on the treadmill, 5x a week im in
  • scubakat67
    scubakat67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Game on! I've been good in the exercise challenge arena - already run each morning (excluding Saturdays) and work out with a trainer 3x/week. My challenge within the challenge will be eating breakfast at home. I got off the breakfast wagon last week and reverted to my old habit of a bagel and bacon, so this week I'm getting my breakfast game back on.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Did my morning bootcamp. Great workout!

Great job everyone!
  • crissytal
    crissytal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Got up at 5:00 am to get my workout in before work, at that time there nothing to disrupt me from getting in done and feeling great for the day. I have been doing Melissa Bender workouts free on you tube. and also Walk/Jogging 2 1/4 miles right after. Thank You for the Challenge some days I don't want to get up so early but always feel better when I do.
  • Aero1dynamic
    Aero1dynamic Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    It was rough pushing that PLAY button, but I did it and always feel much better when I do.

Day 1- Week 1 --- Restarting P90X

Today was back and shoulders and boy, do I remember I have them right now!
  • jafray4
    jafray4 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm in. But I have a hard time fitting in workout time till the boys are in bed so I will not be able to always log it till the next morning. I am excited because I just discovered that Jillian Michelle's DVDs (well some of them) are free with amazon prime.
  • crazylady83
    crazylady83 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in - going to be doing workouts using the xbox 360 kinect, which are just as tough, if not tougher, than a gym workout. Just done a 15 minute cardio workout, which I will carry on with 5 days a week. Just waiting for physio for possible shin splints so cant do any running yet.
  • melissay28
    melissay28 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have 3 days of my 5 mile running training plan, as well as a 30 day home crossfit challenge plan 6 days a week.
  • cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Today, so far I have walked 2x around campground, along with misc other walking/hiking. I've been using the restroom on the other side of the campground, even in the rain, instead of the one closer to me. :flowerforyou:
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Monday ~ walk/jog in the am and pm complete!!
  • Ump78
    Ump78 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I started last week by going to the gym at around 6 every morning to get in a workout before work. This week I am aiming to get there for 5:30am everyday in order to do the classes, which I find better than doing just the elliptical! Let's see how this early morning week turns out! :)

My gym offered a lot of the Les Mills courses, so I take those every morning, and twice a week I'll do zumba at night because I just love it so much!
    zumba and yoga. Man's best friends!
  • mroo2014
    mroo2014 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm up for this challenge!

Monday: 30 minute run and 30 Day Shred Level 3 - COMPLETE!

Happy Tuesday everyone!
  • mmachell
    mmachell Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ok i'm in, 30 mins plus walking the dog, and 30 mins on the stationery bike each day.
  • jabarih
    jabarih Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm getting in late on this but count me it! Yesterday, I played beach volleyball. Today, I play to go to the gym and hit the treadmill and weights. Wednesday will be toug because of bible study and choir rehearsal, but I will try to squeeze something in. But Thursday and Friday are taken care of. I have volleyball those days.
  • jlederman71
    jlederman71 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Im in too!! Started C25k yesterday and did run/walk intervals for 30 minutes last night
    I too exercise in the evenings so I will either post late... or next morning
  • onelovejenn
    Options
    I'm in too. I'm such a procrastinator! I've been on here for a week now, wanted to get the counting calorie thing down first, which I have so it's time to incorporate the exercise! I recently had surgery for skin cancer and I'm leary of the sun (I live in Florida), so I will plan my workouts (walking is my workout of choice) either late in the evening or I will do some walking video workouts at home, either way I will get it done. This challenge is just what I need.
  • michellewalker8866
    michellewalker8866 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am in. I walked for 45 minutes yesterday.
  • jafray4
    jafray4 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    only walked for 20 min last night after 15 min the belt came loose on my treadmill and after 20+ min I still couldn't fix it. going to make it a better workout tonight and fix that darn thing.
  • kapease
    kapease Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I walk my dog for 30 minutes 6 nights a week. We both rest on the day she goes to daycare, because she is a pooped pooch:-)
    2 days a week to the gym for strength training. I would like to do more, but a full-time work schedule and 5 evenings a week taking care of twin grandsons makes my time very limited. I try to be active with the grandsons, just because they are boys and, well, they are active, and, if you are going to hang out with them, you kind of have to try to keep up! I'll keep up with that schedule, maybe try to amp up the walk a bit with some intervals. Jack up the heart rate a bit more.
  • carriejane5
    Options
    Hey Im new to the group...my accountability partner has been out of commission for a couple weeks and I've been fighting a cold. Don't want to just quit with a months momentum under my belt. I want to hit my goal by Christmas when everyone else is thinking of starting their goals. still trying to figure how this works but I'm in...I'll work out 5 times this week...ugh..can I be honest..not a fan of the work out.