Your First Wow Toon

Options
123457»

Replies

• oxers
    oxers Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Very, VERY first? An undead holy priest named Guimauve - for some reason I thought it was hilarious to have a zombie named "marshmallow" in French. I was just borrowing a friend's account that first time, checking it out, exploring a little. She eventually became a human holy priest named Columba, who I love dearly to this day and have a tendency to remake in any MMO I play. She's like the imaginary friend I never quite got rid of.
  • annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    My NE warrior Andiana! Still my main....
  • TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    My first WOW toon was my last. I cannot wrap my head around why that game is so addicting! It's too linear. There is no sandbox aspect to it. Its raid this raid that go here go there... rinse repeat.
  • cosmiqrust
    cosmiqrust Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    aww, this brings back too many memories. i had so many characters i can't remember where i started! i know my first toon was a night elf huntress and i did a lot of stripping for a twelve year old, but the name's lost. probably something horrible like Spookywaffle or Randomtaco.
  • RockinShan
    RockinShan Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Undead Rogue BC, named Crazybeyatch.
  • AngeliqueAcee
    AngeliqueAcee Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Aww, makes me miss the good old days in WoW..

Orcisa was her name, Orc warrior, created in early 2006 and is still out there somewhere, probably Org if I'm not mistaken.. I had the guitar axe.. then my account was hacked by an ex and he deleted it. One day I will find him and kill him!

After that there were alooot.. My main main one was a precious resto drood by the name of Munshie, who got to battle the LK before I quit. I'm a little bit in love with her <3
  • mlbrox
    mlbrox Posts: 41
    Options
    I started playing march 2005. I made a night elf hunter named baita. I Still have her and play her. I still play and I'm on the tortheldrin server. Anyone else from that server or from any of the connected ones?
  • Pippa_ttc
    Pippa_ttc Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My first ever toon was an undead mage back in 2006 but I ended up rerolling a warlock for raiding. On Bronze Dragonflight EU :-) good old days...