That one time when Sara came to visit.

Options

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I love every single word of this. But mostly? The image of Sara twerking while loading weight.

You two are fabulous.

tumblr_lqyuxgzdCZ1qdjj5m.gif
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    h4yt6.gif
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Loved this!! Thank you for sharing. :drinker:
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Very enjoyable visit! Thanks so much for your clever report! :-)
  • baba_helly
    baba_helly Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I was really amused by this recap until all those mentions of hippie vegetarian pizza made me miss Cheeseboard!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    :-)
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    h4yt6.gif

awesomecoffeefilledgymsessionswithawesomepeopleeatingalotoficecreamandpancakesandliftingheavystuffandpullingeyebrowhairanddoingmagic.
  • Crowhorse
    Crowhorse Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    That was a hilarious read! Thank you for that. I was wondering, did you brew and drink some coffee?

I also wanted to say, all that food looks awesome and I really miss Culver's.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Options
    So much fun! Thanks for sharing!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    This was hilarious! I'm still smiling. And wondering where Sara found a onesie like that. Thanks for the recap!

They have a bunch of fun ones - can be found here:

http://www.cafepress.com/+baby-bodysuits
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Okay, I officially ship you guys <3
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    This was awesome! I love that first picture of you guys. :heart: I'm totally jealous. Did you run out and stock up on Primal Strips after she left, Patrick?

I don't know what happened. This wasn't in my topics anymore and my comment from yesterday was gone. It wasn't even dirty!
  • MyRummyHens
    MyRummyHens Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Although I am disappointed the photos SS's lovely wife took illustrating Sara's gigantic amount of hard work in glute form didn't make it into the report! I can't be the only girl out there who likes nothing more than a bit of inspiration to keep nagging my own glutes!
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Awesome week!!! Sounds like such an amazing friendship you guys have.
  • engian
    engian Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey Sara and SS -

I forgot to ask - are those Eat Train Progress shirts available of sale? Pretty cool! wink wink nudge nudge

Elia (ETP wall flower groupie)
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    Excellent! Although I am disappointed the photos SS's lovely wife took illustrating Sara's gigantic amount of hard work in glute form didn't make it into the report! I can't be the only girl out there who likes nothing more than a bit of inspiration to keep nagging my own glutes!

lol and thank you

I think it was more a case of the pic looking like my *kitten* was dragging on the floor. :happy: Then again, it could be because SS barely lifts and was having a hard time picking me up!
  • _benjammin
    _benjammin Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    Hey Sara and SS -

I forgot to ask - are those Eat Train Progress shirts available of sale? Pretty cool! wink wink nudge nudge

Elia (ETP wall flower groupie)
    +1
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options

lol and thank you

I think it was more a case of the pic looking like my *kitten* was dragging on the floor. :happy: Then again, it could be because SS barely lifts and was having a hard time picking me up!

If she was asking for more butt pics I could gladly empty out my private stash. Seriously it's like a folder full of Sara's bum at various angles. Some with baby oil, chocolate sauce, .....

notsrs
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

lol and thank you

If she was asking for more butt pics I could gladly empty out my private stash. Seriously it's like a folder full of Sara's bum at various angles. Some with baby oil, chocolate sauce, .....

notsrs about the chocolate sauce....it was caramel...

FIFY
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    :heart: !!!