HEY THERE

Options
Hey there I am starting a clean eating group through my fitness pal on September 22. Letme know if you are interested. I will get you a 7 day meal plan to jump start your new lifestyle. Give lots of fun recipes and tips and tricks:)

Replies

• gutierrezbe
    gutierrezbe Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just joined this group and looking forward to getting started!
  • kalisse26
    Options
    Hello!

Cool Let's go!!! I want to see if this is something I can live with it, my boyfriend is all into it but when it come to teaching me how to go about it he is not the best instructor. However, I see the benefits on him and I want the same. So lets get this party started. :happy:
  • harleyjax
    harleyjax Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Awesome, can't wait :)
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in...

My boyfriend & I cut out a lot of things we used to eat about 10 days ago, maybe 15.

We're just about to start experimenting with fermenting! Anybody who's into it, give a holla!

Looking forward to seeing what others come up with!
  • LJC1276
    Options
    Would like to try
  • khnorman00
    khnorman00 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I would love some tips and motivation!
  • mrem3
    mrem3 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am interested in learning more and giving it a try. Thanks!
  • rockstar53
    rockstar53 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'd like to give it a try! Thanks!
  • goforitgirlie
    Options
    Looking forward to it!
  • Fitmom120811
    Fitmom120811 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    This group will be a ton of fun and lots of fun info on here. I konw myfitness pal wont let you put photos in your thread or i cant figure out how to do that so it will be alot of reading. I will be putting it on my blog as well that I have started. I will send that info out sooner to time. Where is everyone from and whats everyones names?
  • radicalmom
    radicalmom Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My name is Ellen. I live in North Carolina. I am a recent transplant and moved here a year ago. My eating patterns have changed (not for the better) . I recently joined a boot camp fitness class that I hope will get me motivated to regain my fitness.
  • Fitmom120811
    Options
    how is the weather there now? I am in arkansas and its supposed to be in the 50s this weekend. I think were going camping. Looks like in your profile picture you may like camping to
  • angiebarnette
    angiebarnette Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all, I am Angie from Plantersville, Texas. It is still HOT here. I have been researching the Levitical diet. I am a Christian and I am looking into eating what God originally told us to eat. I need to lose at least 100 pounds.
  • ashley_144000
    ashley_144000 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to it! I am also a Christian & want to eat what Gods wants us to eat- clean food! :)
  • Fitmom120811
    Options
    Wow you have already done such a great job with your weight loss. What have you been doing in the past to lose 47 pounds. Thats amazing!!!!
  • Fitmom120811
    Options
    I love your quote! Its very true. It doesnt matter how slow you go as long as you start you will get further than anyone who hasnt. Very motivational. Whats your name?
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I would like to join your group!
    My name is Verda and I am from Vida, Montana. Yes Verda from Vida!:laugh: :laugh:
    I have always been into fitness and burned off bad food calories doing kick *kitten* workouts but my body is getting old & I can't do those type of workouts anymore so as the saying goes for reaching your goal weight " 90% Nutrition 10% fitness" will have to be my answer to success.
    My nutrition has sucked because of sugar addiction. In the past I have done soooo many Beach Body workouts & have kept my weight down (never at my ultimate goal but..) and am now doing Focus T25 but want to eat right too. I do NEED to stay away from bread & sugar, they make me gain just looking at them!!!
    Looking forward to what you have for us!!!!
  • Fitmom120811
    Options
    Verda, Hey there!!! T25 is an awesome program I am currently in phase 3 of 21 day fix its a super amazing program. I have huge addictions to sugar as well. I drink shakeology every monring which takes those cravings away thank goodness. I have learned soooo much about nutrition and eating clean I feel so much better. I dont have bad stomach bubbles or feel sick to my stomach after I eat. Being healthy is very close to 90% nutrition and 10% fitness. You need the activity to keep your body going but your body and your health is all mad ein the kitchen. My husband is loving that I started cooking a ton and its saving so much money as well.
  • Fitmom120811
    Options
    This may start ealier than planned. I think I will start on Monday. Does that sound good. No since in waiting. I will post a new topic on here everyday and everyone will respond, give advice, tell me how there day is going, post recipes. Does this sound good? This is going to run into a clean eating fitness test group on Oct 6th if anyone is interested at that point when the time comes.
  • gutierrezbe
    gutierrezbe Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My name is Blanca and I'm from Chicago. I have been heavy all my life and I'm trying to lose weight to be healthy. I started this journey a little over a month ago and I'm in the process of training for my first 5K (takes place in November). Looking forward to starting this 7 day challenge!