After "Dead" Chat

Options
124»

Replies

• Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    October is sooooooooooo looooooooonnnnnnggggg away! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm in agree with everyone else. it needs to get here fast, the show not the season, I'm enjoy the warm weather lol
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I've been doing terrible since our challenge ended :( I need my team. Then last week my husband decided to start on here and lose weight! He lost 5 in a week, boo, men suck! But I suppose he has more to lose and I lost faster at the start too. But because he is doing it I'm motivated again and lost 2 lbs last week! Yayyy! And a group of friends decided to do the Color run with me, so now I have to run again, back to C25K! I'll be ready in October to kick some zombie butt with the Carols!!

So how's everyone else doing?
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    So, I watched the Dead White & Blue marathon over the July 4th weekend....now I'm miserably waiting for October to roll around....

Hang in there folks....not too much longer!
  • FromFlabToFurious
    FromFlabToFurious Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO OCTOBER FOR THE SHOW AND THIS CHALLENGE! AISDLQWEFBOIUFGEWIUPOFVGWSEUIFGEGWSIVBGLSHIUEGBRIAEPG! :D
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    Daz? What does that mean? Secret message?
  • tinkermommc
    Options
    WHEN DO WE START AGAIN?! I'm excited!!!! It's almost here!!!!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    We're just getting the ducks in a row now, so I would guess that we'll start getting people signed up and organized into teams about a week before the premiere. Then we'll officially start on the 13th. Looks like 8 weeks? Maybe 9?
  • Gambrell104
    Gambrell104 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    We're just getting the ducks in a row now, so I would guess that we'll start getting people signed up and organized into teams about a week before the premiere. Then we'll officially start on the 13th. Looks like 8 weeks? Maybe 9?

I CANNOT ****ING WAIT!!!!
  • Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    Options

So exciting!
  • Gambrell104
    Gambrell104 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    If you need me to help this yr I will be more then happy to!
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I definitely want in on this challenge!
  • tinkermommc
    Options
    Yayyy!!!!
  • FromFlabToFurious
    FromFlabToFurious Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Yay! I can't wait!
  • Georgielee37
    Georgielee37 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Almost time ;)
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Here's the link to the new group. I'm trying to message everyone from the old group, but it's slow going. MFP only let's us send 5 messages every ten minutes.

New Walking Dead Challenge Starts Oct 12th. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/23925-walking-dead-fitness-challenge
  • tinkermommc
    Options
    Yayyy! you found me! now do we delete this group?