ANyone else starting Chalean Extreme this month (Aug 2014)?

Options
13»

Replies

• zenyacleveland
    zenyacleveland Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Pipsg1rl wrote: »
    Even with TDEE I logged exercise, but at 1 calorie burned. It helps you see if people are doing the same exercises as you on your friends list.

You got it! I may try to do that!
    I finished Burn Circuit 2 Day 3...I have been doing cardio at the gym and found my self spent this morning.....but I tried to complete the tape.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Pipsg1rl wrote: »
    Even with TDEE I logged exercise, but at 1 calorie burned. It helps you see if people are doing the same exercises as you on your friends list.

You got it! I may try to do that!
    I finished Burn Circuit 2 Day 3...I have been doing cardio at the gym and found my self spent this morning.....but I tried to complete the tape.

Once you do them a few times you figure out where Chalene gets a little chatty and go ahead and get started without her. Then you can fast forward and shave a few minutes.

Eventually you can take the workout log to the gym and do the exercises there at your own pace. (My 2nd and 3rd rounds...)

• jms14letgo
    jms14letgo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I start Push circuits on Monday! Today was my last day for Burn... I looked ahead and decided I might want to invest in some heavier weights because my 5, 8, and 10's aren't going to cut it anymore. I'm very excited for some new workouts!
  • zenyacleveland
    zenyacleveland Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Well alright!!! I hope you took pics!
  • jms14letgo
    jms14letgo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I did take pics. I can't wait until the end of month 3 to take pics again and compare them! I did my first Push workout yesterday... My arms are pretty sore today, but I kind of like that feeling so I won't complain. ;)