30 Day Gratitude Challenge

Options
13»

Replies

• SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Catch up from my News Feed...

Day 22 Gratitude Challenge: Today I am really grateful that I am able to get up early and enjoy the day, find a moment to reflect on all the good things in life before the hustle and bustle starts... Sometimes it's good to reflect and let just be still. Have a good day everyone!

Day 23 Gratitude Challenge: I am grateful for podcasts. For the opportunity to listen and learn new things, and find little pearls of wisdom. Even the bad ones are an opportunity to realise where we all go wrong.

Day 24 Gratitude Challenge: Today I am grateful that I am working from home and don't have to get up early. It gives me the opportunity to also sit in bed with a coffee and read a new book rather than doing a workout. I worked out yesterday, today I can give it a rest. I'm aiming to get up at 8am and that should be plenty of time to have a shower, throw on some clothes and have everything done that's needed before I clock on remotely at 8:30am. I'm grateful that some days I can have it all!

Day 25 Gratitude Challenge. Today I am grateful for being given the gift of letting go. Surrender if you like. I'm no longer obsessed with all the numbers... I'm eating well, exercising when I feel like it and having rest days when I can't be bothered. It feels good not to be competing with myself all the time. Sometimes I log food, sometimes I don't, mostly for curiosity but I know I'm doing ok. I'm grateful for finding the middle ground and just going to stay here for a bit until I hit my next big spurt of energy. Life is good.

Day 26 Gratitude Challenge: (yesterday) I was SO grateful to have air-conditioning in my apartment. I had a pretty hot trip home on the train/walking, but opened the door to my apartment and DD had put the air on when she got home from school, so I was greeted by a wall of cool air. Heaven!

:)
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Day 28 Gratitude Challenge: I'm grateful for the cool change and for the chance to have one of those "no nothing" days so I can catch up on some R&R before heading back to work tomorrow. Planning on staying in my pjamas until at least midday.
  • wahelga
    wahelga Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Day 28 - I am greatful for a quiet day at home and a chance to get some chores done in peace and quiet.
  • wahelga
    Options
    Day 29 - A couple of friends have had bad news or health scares lately so today I am extremely grateful for Gough Whitlam and the Australian health system he created - its quality and accessibility. I have fought cancer twice and won, utilising the health systems of 2 states along the way. I received exemplary care and compassion and have lived to see my girls grow to be adults and expect to see grandchildren one day and hopefully see them into adulthood too.
  • wahelga
    Options
    Day 30 - today I am grateful for to wonderful place I live - clean air, beautiful river, safe to walk around