HO HO HO HOLIDAY Challenge weight tracker (10/31/14 through 1/2/15)

Options

Replies

• mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    15in8 wrote: »
    Well the challenge helped! Prob lost a little too much! Down 2.5lbs this weigh in. Aiming for 1.3 lbs this week (May seem an odd number but I work in kg, my actual goal is to be 95.5kg by the end of the week, which means shredding 1.3lbs).

Was actually quite nerve racking for the weighin with the partner challenge. We both hit our targets - smashed them actually! - Will see how it goes over the next few weeks. Hopefully just as well!

Great job! I find that I am more motivated when taking this journey with others. We have been doing group workouts with some friends every couple of weeks and by far, I push myself much harder when working with the group then on my own.

• jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    I'm up this week but I really hope some of that is due to the large amount of sangria that I had last night and will go back down quickly.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    For the 3rd week in a row I am down 0.4 for a total of 1.2. The loss feels painfully slow but much better than the yo-yo-ing that I have been doing most of this year. It was nice to have a loss when I know I could have done a lot better with eating and water this week.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    jenready wrote: »
    I'm up this week but I really hope some of that is due to the large amount of sangria that I had last night and will go back down quickly.

At least you know what caused it and I think a large amount of sangria would have definitely won for me last night ;-). Drinks lots of water to flush out your system and I am sure you will post a loss next week
  • dquickly
    dquickly Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Oops. I'm so sick with bronchitis I totally forgot to weigh in this morning.
  • 15in8
    15in8 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    210 for me :-) The partner challenge is working really well! A 1.5lb loss.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    210 for me :-) The partner challenge is working really well! A 1.5lb loss.

Great job! That is awesome progress!
  • dquickly
    Options
    Down another .8. I'm shocked. I've been dealing with walking pneumonia for 2 weeks now and haven't been able to do much in the way of exercising. And my meds have made me ravenously hungry. I'll take it though.
  • 100andOnward
    100andOnward Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm SO in! I'm in another Christmas challenge, but the spreadsheet format is so much easier to manage. And while I could do it myself, it inspires me to see everybody else's progress.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    I maintained this week. I am 100% okay with this. I had a VERY stressful week at work, munched more than usual, and did not get as much exercise in. I am just happy it wasn't a gain. I only have a two day work week next week and am cooking my own Thanksgiving meal so next week will be a great week!
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Slowly heading back down on the scale. I will take any loss I can get.
  • timetravelforfitness
    Options
    I'm late, I hope it's okay that I've joined. I put in my goal for the challenge, not my overall goal. Is that right?
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    I'm late, I hope it's okay that I've joined. I put in my goal for the challenge, not my overall goal. Is that right?

Welcome! You can just put your challenge goal. We try to run one in 3 month blocks so most people just put their goal for that time period and readjust for the next one.
  • dquickly
    Options
    I'm gonna try real hard not to overindulge tomorrow knowing that I have to weigh in the next day ... We'll see how well I do. At the very least, I'll get a lot of extra calories burned by cooking all day.
  • cec2162
    cec2162 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    What a great idea, thanks for sharing!! I added myself :)
  • 15in8
    15in8 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Double for me the 22nd clocked in at 212.5 and this week came in at 206.6! Was carrying a bit of water weight last week and prob a little under in terms of water today, so not expecting a big drop next week, will be happy with maintenance :-) I lost the butler challenge last week, so I was pretty motivated this week!
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Double for me the 22nd clocked in at 212.5 and this week came in at 206.6! Was carrying a bit of water weight last week and prob a little under in terms of water today, so not expecting a big drop next week, will be happy with maintenance :-) I lost the butler challenge last week, so I was pretty motivated this week!

Great job! I skipped my weigh in today and will do it tomorrow. I just wanted to recover a day from the holiday before facing the scale.

• mamarundrc
    Options
    Maintained this week. I am happy with this given it was a holiday week. ON the positive side, my jeans are fitting looser and I am starting to see some muscle definition in my abs and shoulders. The scale may not be moving much but I am definitely getting stronger and losing inches.
  • dquickly
    Options
    Question: Is the starting weight meant to be our overall starting weight, or what we started out at the beginning of the challenge, or does it not matter?
  • jemsurf
    jemsurf Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    dquizzo wrote: »
    Question: Is the starting weight meant to be our overall starting weight, or what we started out at the beginning of the challenge, or does it not matter?

Enter your starting weight for this challenge.