Episode Discussions **Spoiler Alert**

Options

Replies

• Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Yes, I agree, the zombies aren't the same threat as they once were, which would be true in real life. After a few years or even months, zombies would become part of the scenery. Getting bit would be a rare accident. As always, it's the living enemies that are the problem...

• CindyB97
    CindyB97 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I said almost the same thing outloud to my family while we were watching it Sunday night. I think it was while Noah was stalking them. I said, at least the zombies aren't smart enough to hide or be discreet or creep up silently, and that's why the living can be more dangerous than the dead.
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Then to top it off, why the heck would Carol just run way out into the street when the guys were still in the building...c'mon writers....

I'm wondering if it wasn't intentional. She knew they were going to be caught because of the gunfire. She also knew they were in a hospital and treating people. She was already injured and by being hit by the car it covered the injuries she already had from the crash. She couldn't have stopped and told Daryl that she was going to surrender, he wouldn't have let her. I think it goes with all flashbacks from the episode, she is always going out on a limb to save her group, is this another time?

I also fear they are getting ready to kill her off. I want to say no because they just killed Bob and it seems like the girls and Hershel were just yesterday. But who knows?!
  • MsTiffamee
    MsTiffamee Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I hope they don't kill Carol. At this point I think it would just be devastating to Daryl. He would turn into what Rick was when Lori died. Not saying he loves Carol the same as Rick did Lori...as I'm Team Beth...but he does love Carol. I don't want her to go because I think she is such an important part of the team and a great character. I think her and Daryl are the most liked by fans, so surely they know better than to kill either of them!
  • KristyMayhem331
    KristyMayhem331 Posts: 189 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    9gw32mrlbps5.jpeg
    So I had a feeling they were setting Carol up to die... but after reading this, I believe so now more than ever!

• knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    UGH NOOOOOO!!!!!
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    well, IMDB shows in in all 16 episodes this season, but only lists Noah thru this first half.
  • tracymayo1
    tracymayo1 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling both Beth AND Carol are going to die during the rescue attempt. Either that, or while being rescued, Beth will die doing something that saves Carol....
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Oh no! Someone's gonna die for sure!
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I was randomly flipping through the channels this week and stumbled across WGN (I think) playing Season 2 of TWD - it was kinda sad...so may of those characters are dead now :(
  • CindyB97
    Options
    I was randomly flipping through the channels this week and stumbled across WGN (I think) playing Season 2 of TWD - it was kinda sad...so may of those characters are dead now :(

Yes, Andrea, Dale, Hershel, Otis, T-Dog, Sofia, even Shane. And more. It's amazing how attached we get to fictional characters. I really liked Dale, and although she infuriated me, I miss Andrea. But there are good people now too, like Sasha, Tyrese, and... uh, well, Sasha and Tyrese. ;-)
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    And then there is the fact that there is a "surprise guest" on Talking Dead. That is never a good sign. I'll cry if it's Melissa McBride.
  • CindyB97
    Options
    Does anyone else think the whole "Daryl walking out of the woods" scene from a couple weeks ago still hasn't happened yet? He and Noah came back to the church in a van, not walking through the woods. It may have happened after whatever is about to go down at Grady, and it could explain why Daryl looked so distraught.

I agree, the suprise guest on TD right after a mid-season finale sounds ominous.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options

And then there is the fact that there is a "surprise guest" on Talking Dead. That is never a good sign. I'll cry if it's Melissa McBride.
    Maybe they're just playing with our heads... lol. Like the preview when they showed Rick covered in blood and shaking when they were dealing with Daryl's "claimed" crew. Totally looked like Carl had been killed....
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    My DVR keeps cutting off the previews for me so I have no clue what's coming up next week. I hate that!
  • KristyMayhem331
    KristyMayhem331 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    CindyB97 wrote: »
    Does anyone else think the whole "Daryl walking out of the woods" scene from a couple weeks ago still hasn't happened yet? He and Noah came back to the church in a van, not walking through the woods. It may have happened after whatever is about to go down at Grady, and it could explain why Daryl looked so distraught.

I agree, the suprise guest on TD right after a mid-season finale sounds ominous.

I didn't even think about that but you're right. And if that's the case then maybe it isn't even Noah with him... hmpf... is it Sunday yet? Lol
  • CindyB97
    Options
    cardbucfan: Set it to record the next show, too! Talking Dead is fun to watch.

Kristy; Actually, my husband gets the credit for that theory (mistertripps here on MFP). But it makes sense. I don't think they would leave that scene hanging. Of course, since Michonne was talking to the priest right before she saw Daryl, that means the priest came back. I think after we saw him last (when he bonked that Christian zombie on the head), he probably comes running back to the safety of the church. I think he just left because he's in such denial about what it takes to survive.
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    Cindyb97- I do need to set the next show to record. It's so frustrating to miss the trailers!

Also-did anybody see "Maggie" and "michonne" on the AMA awards? Holy cow! They were gorgeous with their hair fixed and no dirt or walker blood on them!
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    So the name of the mid season finale episode is "Coda"... Which is a musical term. And Beth likes music and singing. Anyone think it's a hint that she'll be the one to go tomorrow?
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Called ittttt. :(