You Might Be a Keto Dieter if.....

Options

Replies

• Kris6344
    Kris6344 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    ... the most common name among your mfp friends is a variant tribute to their love of / obsession for / praise of BACON. And the most common profile picture is something flavored with bacon. You have gotten, or legitimately fear getting your bacon loving friends mixed up.
  • TheTrophyWife
    TheTrophyWife Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    ...you get upset because you forgot to pee on your stick.
  • LoraKay131
    LoraKay131 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    frob23 wrote: »
    ... you've ever ended a story with the phrase, "And that's when I learned to never trust a fart."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *breathe* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
  • safarirv
    Options
    You might be a keto dieter if... you go to an "all you can eat" pizza buffet and scape the toppings off and leave the crust....yes I did that!.....:)
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,956 Member
    Options
    Kris6344 wrote: »
    ... you drench your food in oil and cream without a second thought, but meticulously measure your VEGETABLES so you don't have TOO MANY!

Pwahahaha! Yup.
    Kris6344 wrote: »
    ... the most common name among your mfp friends is a variant tribute to their love of / obsession for / praise of BACON. And the most common profile picture is something flavored with bacon. You have gotten, or legitimately fear getting your bacon loving friends mixed up.

Oops. Sorry. LOL! I too have 3 other people as friends, maybe 4, with bacon names. You can bank my pic is going to be bacon or some kind of meat 99% of the time. Maybe it's time for a selfie?

These are all hilarious.
  • Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    safarirv wrote: »
    You might be a keto dieter if... you go to an "all you can eat" pizza buffet and scape the toppings off and leave the crust....yes I did that!.....:)

Alternatively, you go to said buffet and only eat the stuff from the salad bar (or only go after the pizza, because the salad bar is pretty anemic and you needed the fat from the cheese/pepperoni/sausage to round things out). :smiley:
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Dragonwolf wrote: »
    safarirv wrote: »

Alternatively, you go to said buffet and only eat the stuff from the salad bar (or only go after the pizza, because the salad bar is pretty anemic and you needed the fat from the cheese/pepperoni/sausage to round things out). :smiley:

Cece's pizza will make you crustless pizzas, any flavor/topping but they dont taste nearly as good as the topping scraped off one of their pizza slices. I dont know why there is a taste difference but hubby and i tried it, and we went back to the regular pizza and leaving the crust. Very wasteful and I hated doing it especially since they wouldnt let us take our crusts home to our pigs but the flavor was so much better that way.

• TheTrophyWife
    Options
    ...you take your butter when you go to friends to eat because you know they're "low fat" and only have glorified plastic.

:)
  • msnucerity
    msnucerity Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    ... You bring bags of freshly cooked bacon to work for your mid-morning snack to change it up from coffee with butter/coconut oil in it
    ... you eat pucks of fat regularly (AKA fat bombs)
    ... you make "stink" faces when you see people eating "lean cuisine" for lunches while they cringe as you wolf back 6 devilled eggs and some avocado
    ... you notice that your boogers smell funny when you blow your nose
    ... you roll your eyes at the people who bring their "healthy" low-fat yogurt and too-much-fruit smoothies for breakfast
  • Supiesonic
    Supiesonic Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ...you regularly leave the grocery store with at least three kinds of pork and a pound (or two) of butter.
    ...you ask for rain checks when butter/cream is on sale.
    ...you've outright stopped going to Dunkin Donuts in favor of homemade BPC (no matter how much you loved them before.)
    ...you've mastered the art of not rolling your eyes every time someone tells you fat is unhealthy. (Double true if you work in any medical related field.)
  • volfan22
    volfan22 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    ....you have crawled through the refrigerator at the grocery store to see if they have any more heavy whipping cream in the back (because you just took the last 4 quarts and that's not nearly enough!)
  • volfan22
    volfan22 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    (And for the record - y'all have me in tears - these are really great!) Thanks Ditto Dan for the laugh!
  • TheTrophyWife
    Options
    ...you've considered taking out a loan to buy heavy whipping cream.

*It's $5.19/quart here.

....you leave buttery fingerprints EVERYWHERE
  • Dragonwolf
    Options
    ...your grocery list consists of cream, butter, and meat...and that's about it.
    ...you've had more than one person in line behind you look or actually tell you that they're concerned for your health because of the contents of your shopping cart.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    If you've reached the point where 18 eggs/week is not enough.

If you buy cheese in 2lb blocks.

If your boss gives you a strange look because your entire dinner is bologna and cheese rollups and peanuts.
  • oyadancing
    oyadancing Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    When traveling for business, you pack coconut oil, an immersion blender, and vacuum-sealed fully cooked bacon in your carry on luggage. Yes I did.
  • DittoDan
    DittoDan Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    oyadancing wrote: »
    When traveling for business, you pack coconut oil, an immersion blender, and vacuum-sealed fully cooked bacon in your carry on luggage. Yes I did.

LOL!!!! :D
  • Dragonwolf
    Options

You by 5+ dozen eggs at your every-other-week farmer's market trip, just to sustain your breakfasts.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,956 Member
    Options

You by 5+ dozen eggs at your every-other-week farmer's market trip, just to sustain your breakfasts.

This is me. I get comments from the cashier every time. LOL!
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options

LOL wish you lived closer, We raise free range chickens and get about 5 dozen a week from our girls. Always looking to barter/trade :smile: