You Might Be a Keto Dieter if.....

Replies

• volfan22
    volfan22 Posts: 149 Member
    ....you have crawled through the refrigerator at the grocery store to see if they have any more heavy whipping cream in the back (because you just took the last 4 quarts and that's not nearly enough!)
  • volfan22
    volfan22 Posts: 149 Member
    (And for the record - y'all have me in tears - these are really great!) Thanks Ditto Dan for the laugh!
  • TheTrophyWife
    TheTrophyWife Posts: 86 Member
    ...you've considered taking out a loan to buy heavy whipping cream.

*It's $5.19/quart here.

....you leave buttery fingerprints EVERYWHERE
  • Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    ...your grocery list consists of cream, butter, and meat...and that's about it.
    ...you've had more than one person in line behind you look or actually tell you that they're concerned for your health because of the contents of your shopping cart.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,789 Member
    If you've reached the point where 18 eggs/week is not enough.

If you buy cheese in 2lb blocks.

If your boss gives you a strange look because your entire dinner is bologna and cheese rollups and peanuts.
  • oyadancing
    oyadancing Posts: 91 Member
    When traveling for business, you pack coconut oil, an immersion blender, and vacuum-sealed fully cooked bacon in your carry on luggage. Yes I did.
  • DittoDan
    DittoDan Posts: 1,850 Member
    oyadancing wrote: »
    When traveling for business, you pack coconut oil, an immersion blender, and vacuum-sealed fully cooked bacon in your carry on luggage. Yes I did.

LOL!!!! :D
  • Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member

You by 5+ dozen eggs at your every-other-week farmer's market trip, just to sustain your breakfasts.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 7,016 Member
    Dragonwolf wrote: »

You by 5+ dozen eggs at your every-other-week farmer's market trip, just to sustain your breakfasts.

This is me. I get comments from the cashier every time. LOL!
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Dragonwolf wrote: »

LOL wish you lived closer, We raise free range chickens and get about 5 dozen a week from our girls. Always looking to barter/trade :smile:

• ScottLynn98
    ScottLynn98 Posts: 13 Member
    You suddenly notice several shirts and pants have butter, fat and coconut oil splatters on them didn't come out in the wash. Laundry day must evolve! Am I the only one that consistently needs to wear a bib? :smile:
  • msnucerity
    msnucerity Posts: 333 Member
    You suddenly notice several shirts and pants have butter, fat and coconut oil splatters on them didn't come out in the wash. Laundry day must evolve! Am I the only one that consistently needs to wear a bib? :smile:

Nope- I have the same problem!! It looks like I was attacked by greasy children but it's just bc I'm a mess when I eat....

• DittoDan
    DittoDan Posts: 1,850 Member
    At my favorite BBQ place, "Famous Dave's", they have a t-shirt that says something like this: "If it ain't all over you, it ain't BBQ!"

Dan the Man from BBQ Land
  • InPursuitofPretty
    InPursuitofPretty Posts: 6 Member
    These are great :D

• Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    ... you are looking for a healthy snack and grab pork rinds and bacon jerky.
  • JMOON0923
    JMOON0923 Posts: 3 Member
    ...your dogs are named Butter, Bacon and Bourbon.
    ...you eat a chunk of butter while you sit across your sister in law, who is a Certified Diabetes Educator/Nutritionist
    :o
  • sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    ....you worry about budgeting fruit into your diet, but think nothing of eating butter off a spoon
  • cottagegirl71
    cottagegirl71 Posts: 167 Member
    you have tiny burns on your hands/arms from frying eggs in butter :)
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    ...you've failed at making oopsie bread and cauliflower pizza crust at least twice.
  • missladyfit
    missladyfit Posts: 54 Member
    I love this thread.
    You might be a keto dieter if... you order a bunless burger with an extra side of mayo :)
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,103 Member
    ...if you ask for extra butter and cheese on that steamed broccoli at the steakhouse...
  • KetoGirl83
    KetoGirl83 Posts: 546 Member
    ...you send back the bread basket but ask for more butter!
  • cottagegirl71
    you stun the 5 older men you are in a breakfast meeting with by ordering fried eggs, bacon and extra sausage....and then they all do the same :)
  • jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 374 Member
    You say you're on a diet while eating chicken wings
  • marciabwls
    marciabwls Posts: 80 Member
    family ask what you eat for breakfast..3 eggs,4 pieces bacon and half avocado...I say I know thats alot of FAT.....
    the look on their face PRICELESS!!!!!
  • AreteAndWhimsy
    AreteAndWhimsy Posts: 150 Member
    When you're feeling extra fancy and use a crispy strip of bacon to stir your butter into a nice steaming mug of chicken broth.
  • greenautumn17
    greenautumn17 Posts: 322 Member
    ...you've failed at making oopsie bread and cauliflower pizza crust at least twice.
    LOL!!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,103 Member
    You take a month of days to figure out your exact perfect variation of your morning "bullet proof" hot beverage of choice - then proceed to drink it daily as if it were ambrosia! :)
  • cottagegirl71
    You are running errands and need a snack so go to the grocery store to buy deli meat ;)
  • MizTenaciousT
    MizTenaciousT Posts: 69 Member
    These are great! :)