Leslie Sansone January 2015 Walk Challenge

Options

Replies

• bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I am in for January. Last year from 2/24/14 to 12/31/14 I lost 104 lbs and kept it off. My goal for this year is to lose 46 lbs. This month I am hoping to get in 150 miles total.

5 Advanced Miles total with Leslie
    5 Advanced Miles with Leslie to date

2 outdoor miles
    2 outside miles total

7 miles total / goal 150

• texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Thursday: (1.1) 3 miles to start my year off on the right track o:) . 'Monday Walk' U5DWP DVD

3 DVD miles.

0 outdoor minutes.

0 mini walks from Walk Blaster DVD.

0 minutes "other" kinds of exercise.

My goal for January: 2-3miles or 30-45 minutes 6 days a week.

So far: 3 Leslie/ or other walking DVD miles

So far: 0 outdoor minutes (in the neighborhood or in a park)

So far: 0 mini walks from Walk Blasters DVD

So far: 0 minutes "other" kinds of exercise

:flowerforyou:
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    bandit5125 wrote: »
    I am in for January. Last year from 2/24/14 to 12/31/14 I lost 104 lbs and kept it off. My goal for this year is to lose 46 lbs. This month I am hoping to get in 150 miles total......

bandit, what an awesome testimony to your determination and dedication, as well as the power of walking and exercise in achieving and maintaining your fabulous weight loss last year.

Cheering you on as you strive for 2015's goals. You are a rock star (*) .

• texasgardnr
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I am in for 50 miles this month.

Looking forward to the support and motivation.
    Welcome Seasidedebbie to the January 2015 challenge!! We are walking with your toward your goal!!.

• texasgardnr
    Options
    princessf1 wrote: »
    I'm in - 25 miles for January. Going to start with my newest Walk off fat fast - 20 minute easy burn tomorrow. Baby steps! Thank you my dear friends Texasgardnr and AnnofB for keeping this challenge going. Looking forward to walking with all of you!

I'm so happy that you are walking with us again princess!! yay that you got Leslie's new walk DVD!! Let us know how you like it :) .

• texasgardnr
    Options
    emuravyeva wrote: »
    First walk of the year was awesome! Did the 4 Mile Power Walk (the one with the surges in miles 2 and 3) and feeling great now. Happy walking, everyone!
    Good for you emuravyeva! Those surges in miles 2 & 3 are some powerful ones!! Well done!!

• texasgardnr
    Options
    jamndyl wrote: »
    Hi Everyone. I discovered this group a while back but was never very active. I recently purchased 2 of Leslie's DVD's (3 Mega Miles- with the band, Belly Blasting Walk) and would like to alternate and do them 6 times a week. Can't wait to see my progress. Going for at least 50 miles this month....

jamndyl, that is awesome that you are back here for the new challenge and plan to be active! You have two awesome DVDs to use!! I especially like the 3 Mega Miles with the firm band for some additional strength!! Great combination :) .

• texasgardnr
    Options
    Happy new year!! 3 miles completed this morning :) I'm aiming for 3 miles 6 days a week

Welcome Shannnabanana, and Happy New Year to you also. 2015 will be an awesome year for you as you walk toward your health and fitness goals!!

• texasgardnr
    Options
    AnnofB wrote: »
    Jan 1, 2014 3 miles of the 5 Day Slim Down

Now, that's the way to do it Ann!! 5 Day Slim Down is an awesome way to start the year off :) I'm so looking forward to walking this month's challenge with you!

• PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    bandit5125 wrote: »
    I am in for January. Last year from 2/24/14 to 12/31/14 I lost 104 lbs and kept it off. My goal for this year is to lose 46 lbs. This month I am hoping to get in 150 miles total.

5 Advanced Miles total with Leslie
    5 Advanced Miles with Leslie to date

2 outdoor miles
    2 outside miles total

7 miles total / goal 150

Well done and well deserved. That took a lot of hard work and determination. I applaud you and I have NO doubt that you will achieve your goal. You are an inspiration my friend.
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    It is so exciting to see some new walkers! Welcome everyone! Walk strong and walk proud. I did 3 Fast Miles this morning. I am hoping to squeeze in another mile or two this afternoon.
    8/75
  • princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday! Did the 30 minute segment of Walk Off Fat Fast - worked up a sweat, nice pace throughout the workout - some familiar faces - Nick and Carrie - was a good workout, think I will enjoy it in the mix! Will call it 2 miles. Enjoy your walk today!
  • corrinetonesitup
    corrinetonesitup Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Good morning, all! :smiley: I found this awesome group last year but didn't make much of an effort to be active.

I'd love to join in. I have several Leslie videos that I will be combining with another program, PiYo. My first goal for January is 25 miles; however, if I succeed in that goal, I will increase it. Looking forward to this journey with all of you. :+1:
  • emuravyeva
    emuravyeva Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    5 Advanced Miles today. 9 miles so far this year. Happy walking, everyone!
  • tmrtynan
    tmrtynan Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I will try for 125 miles in January.
    Jan 1, 3/100 miles
  • christchick7
    christchick7 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    While I won't be participating in the Jan 2015 LS Walk Challenge, I wanted to wish you a Happy New Year, and let you know I will be cheering you on!!!! :
  • lidenalex
    lidenalex Posts: 283
    edited January 2015
    Options
    AnnofB and texasgardner, thank you for reading our goals, cheering us on and giving us positive feedback. <3<3<3

14/75
  • Pamela_June
    Pamela_June Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Its Friday 1-2-15.... I am 68 and I will start this month with a goal of 2 miles a day - at least 5 days a week... I have the DVD's so when I cannot get out due to the icy walks I will get the DVD out.... I am so looking forward to posting tomorrow my total miles for today....!!!

Thanks for being here.. and I am so glad I found you all!! :)
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,585 Member
    Options
    Jan 1st 3 miles of the 5 Day Slim Down
    Jan 2nd 3 miles 3 Mile Walk

So nice to see old members come back and new folks joining!

It's more fun to do this with support along the way. Best of luck to all in reaching their goals this month. Walk Strong!! B)
  • jamndyl
    jamndyl Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! Walked a mile today outside.

4/50