Hi!

Options

Replies

• Kellytup
    Kellytup Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    tmwalters wrote: »
    Hi everyone -
    I just finished day 2. I've had the DVD for years and have started level 1 a few times, but never made it through the full 30 days. I'm hoping to actually complete the 30DS this time around!

Good luck. You can finish this time.
  • Kellytup
    Options
    Starting Day1 today! I've never done all 30 days so let's do this! :smiley:

Best of luck today.
  • Kellytup
    Options
    Hi! I started today too. I cycle everyday and swim at least one a week. Also, I take pictures of myself each week and they are now my motivation never to go back to that me! :blush:

I'm wondering how to log it??

I have taken pictures also. Good way to remind yourself to keep going. Good luck.
  • Lecy96
    Lecy96 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started today too!! So glad to see so much input on here. Helps to keep me going...I've only made it half way through. Need to push through this time!
  • Amberella_Angel
    Amberella_Angel Posts: 14 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Just started today and felt the burn!! xD
  • GemmaRoseLondon
    GemmaRoseLondon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'll be starting on Tuesday - I wish I could start sooner but I'm moving abroad in two days so I need some time to settle :)
    Is anyone else using 30DS for toning up rather than focussing on weight loss?

Well done for starting! Good luck with the next few days. I'm strangely excited to join you all :p
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone ~
    I'll be starting on Monday. I did this once before and really liked it. thinking its time to do it again.
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Level 1:Day 2 = done! Feeling the pain...but also motivated!
  • mariaoutlook
    Options
    I use my HRM, but I hear logging it as circuits is a good way to do it :)

Thanks!
  • Kellytup
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'll be starting on Tuesday - I wish I could start sooner but I'm moving abroad in two days so I need some time to settle :)

Well done for starting! Good luck with the next few days. I'm strangely excited to join you all :p
    Yep, toning up here. Last time I did the Shred I lost a few pounds but the most obvious for me was looking toner and going down clothes sizes.
  • mariaoutlook
    Options
    Just because you don't see results in days or week, don't give up. Keep pushing! You may not see big changes, but every smart choice you make is affecting you in ways you’d never
    imagine. Don't give up! :)
  • Pole_Kat
    Pole_Kat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Just because you don't see results in days or week, don't give up. Keep pushing! You may not see big changes, but every smart choice you make is affecting you in ways you’d never
    imagine. Don't give up! :)

Wonderful advise!
  • Pole_Kat
    Options
    Level one day three done! I managed to cope with a jumping lesson with one of my horses this morning as I was a little less stiff! Off out for a run now then a well deserved hot shower!!
  • handabearry
    handabearry Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Kellytup wrote: »

Yep, toning up here. Last time I did the Shred I lost a few pounds but the most obvious for me was looking toner and going down clothes sizes.

Agreed! I've never noticed a huge change on the scale, but as far as NSV's go 30DS is the shiznit! I always gain muscle and much more tone by Day 30.
  • Amberella_Angel
    Amberella_Angel Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of doing the 30 Day Shred and am definitely feeling it. I am not giving up this time! :smiley:
  • Reni421
    Reni421 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi- just joined. I started on 1/1 and hope that this is the time I actually complete it! Hopefully being a part of this group will help with the motivation to stay on track.
  • Pole_Kat
    Options
    Day four - done! I actually found the motivation to do it in the morning for once!! :lol: Just got one horse to ride and a pole fitness class tonight to go!

Have a great day everyone!
  • winjas
    winjas Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, starting today for a new me in 2015!
    Any other blokes here? Or am i surrounded by lovely ladies!
  • 2muchchocncrisps
    2muchchocncrisps Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm late to the party! I have done level one many times but give up partway through level two.
    Have restarted the weight loss journey after majorly slipping and need some accountability.
    So I'm dusting off the DVD, rolling out the mat and grabbing some weights ....
  • smoochiepink
    smoochiepink Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i will be starting this mon 5th, gulp!!!