Great idea for group

Options
I think this is a great idea for a group I need to lose 100 lbs and knowing others do to and are struggling like me helps. Plus we can be here to support each other through the tough times.

Replies

• FindingCindy721
    FindingCindy721 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Hi Spinnyjenn....that's what I'm hoping for! I need to lose 140lbs...just restarted AGAIN! But I truly want this to be my LAST beginning....I'm really ready to make a change and would love to have support as well as be support for others in the same situation!
  • Desalinadokaz
    Desalinadokaz Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi both! I've just restarted too after a year off. This is a great idea for a group. I have just over 100lb to lose (207 to be precise) and that is really, really daunting...I'm glad I found this group :smile:
  • Spinnyjenn
    Options
    I have an eating habit of whenever I feel depressed or bored I eat, even if I am not hungry. I also worry that I have an eating disorder because I can be full but if there is food around I will totally eat. It is a blow to my self confidence in myself. One of my goals for this week is to practice better self control. I am glad I will have all of you for support. We can do this together!
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    Hi and welcome to ALL! S glad to have so many new friends and supporters with similar goals and issues to help each other through!!! I'm truly looking forward to making this my LAST restart! We can do this!!!
    Have a FAB_U_LOSS day my friends!!!!
  • MdwstQT
    MdwstQT Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    We got this ladies! We will do this one day at a time.

I'm so excited for all of us.
  • Desalinadokaz
    Options
    I'm excited and nervous at the same time!
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    We do have this!!! And now we've got it together!!!! I had one of those craving days...I came here and read all your posts....LOVE getting to know you all and I DIDN'T cave a bit! Thanks ladies!!!!
    Have a FAB_U_LOSS day my friends!!!!
  • Desalinadokaz
    Options
    Well done!!
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    Well done!!

Thanks!!! Each day I come here I find more motivation! I'm still super excited about these changes!

• MdwstQT
    Options
    I almost gave into a moment of doubt but I stuck with it. I stuck with my meal plan but it was rough. I'm still chugging along.
  • aaliceinw
    aaliceinw Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    MdwstQT wrote: »
    I almost gave into a moment of doubt but I stuck with it. I stuck with my meal plan but it was rough. I'm still chugging along.

Good for you! It is difficult at times to stick to it but we feel so much better afterwards. Well done!

• FindingCindy721
    Options
    MdwstQT~ How are you doing? I hope your struggling time has passed!

aaliceinw~I agree...I know I'm feeling better everyday!

Does anybody have any mantras to share? Nobody has replied...I've invited a lot more people to join. If any of you know anybody that log in fairly regularly and may be motivating or need motivation? Let"s build this group into a nice strong support system!!!
    Have a FAB_U_LOSS day my friends!!!
  • aaliceinw
    Options
    Mantras? I will try to think of one but I'm not so good at that. I'll invite other friends here also Sindnjim.
  • MdwstQT
    Options
    I'm doing good! I was off today and I stuck with it. My days off usually involve me binging on my comfort foods. I stuck with my meal plan and I survived. I got the munchies so I munched, on nutritious food, with portion control!

I don't have any mantras yet but I'll come up with some.

We're on our way ladies.
  • FindingCindy721
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Kind of proud of myself. We went to Texas Roadhouse today! Usually I cave and go CRAZY with their rolls! I did NOT today! AND I cut my meal in half...had 1/2 for lunch and saved the rest for dinner!! I'm loving this new me!!!

aalice~ awesome! The more we have join the better a support system we will build. I started a thread here in our group with my favorite mantra that has helped keep me motivated...

MdwstQT~ Great job! I know my days off seem to be harder for me too! Luckily for me I'm not due for a day off until around the 8th of February LOL! I'm trying to stay positive about that and using it to keep me in a routine that will be habitual by the time I have a day off again!

Have a FAB_U_LOSS day my friends!!!
  • MdwstQT
    Options
    Yes, it's so good when we recognize changes that we've made. One day at a time ladies, one day at s time.
  • aaliceinw
    Options
    MdwstQT wrote: »
    I'm doing good! I was off today and I stuck with it. My days off usually involve me binging on my comfort foods. I stuck with my meal plan and I survived. I got the munchies so I munched, on nutritious food, with portion control!

I don't have any mantras yet but I'll come up with some.

We're on our way ladies.

Yaaaaay! Well done on your healthy munchies :D. That's so cool! And I agree, "One day at a time"! Glad you had an awesome day too.
  • aaliceinw
    Options
    Well done for your healthy choices to day _sindnjim_ :D
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    How was your day today???
  • MdwstQT
    Options
    Hey ladies just checking in. I'm noticing that after work I feel anxious. I wanted to swing the store and pick up some comfort food. It was a habit of mine but I'm slowly moving past that.