30 lbs to loose. Anybody like me?

Options
252sarahw
252sarahw Posts: 31 Member
edited January 2015 in Social Groups
Ok so anybody like me? I'm 46 and got to get 30 lbs off. Sick and tired of being sick in tired. Have done it before but not as easy as it use to be. I'm committed to get it off before summer. I need a few buddy's for support though :D . Anyone in with me?

Replies

• jserencsa
    jserencsa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 and have about 40 to lose. Would love to be down significantly by summer and could use support as well!
  • allie0630
    allie0630 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm 49 and have 30 pounds to lose as well. It's definitely harder as I get older and I want something I can stick with... a life change before I hit 50!! Add me if you want to help each other.
  • ProudAirforceWife
    ProudAirforceWife Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 44 and I needed to lose 30lbs and did it. Albeit I am sure a few pounds were added over the holidays. I started last January and was able to shed 30 lbs by mid July. I tracked everything I ate and bought myself a food scale (which is now my best friend). I am always here for support and advice when needed. You can do this...trust me if I can do it...so can you! Happy New Year!
  • labeastette
    labeastette Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and have about 30 pounds to lose. Such a struggle!! I managed to keep off 35 pounds for 3 years up until the past 3 months where my eating habits sucked, I barely worked out and ended up gaining about 14 pounds back. So disappointed in myself. I'm a bridesmaid in my sister's wedding in June and need to drop some weight!! Let's do this!
  • dawnhatcher1
    Options
    I am 41 and have between 25-30 pounds to lose. Going on a girls trip to Vegas the end of July. I have 7 months to get this done. I need all the help I can get to keep me going.
  • ly1967
    ly1967 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I also need support, 47 and wanna lose 40 pounds ...also I am gluten intolerant .
  • yellowradiates
    yellowradiates Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello I am 47 and have 25-30lbs to lose also. I do not have a scale but according to my clothes biggest I have been. Thanks to perimenopause, hormonal changes blah,blah,blah I would be interested in supporting and being supported.
  • chochead
    Options
    Hi, add me in, I'm 42 and have 30lbs and more to lose. Would love to lose this amount for my birthday in the summer.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm 44 and I still have 25 more to lose. I would like to get 15 of that by my birthday in the fall - I'm on a slow path because I really want to keep it up forever.
  • KimATX
    KimATX Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    46 with 30-40 pounds to lose! Hopefully before mid-May!!
  • dollypno1
    dollypno1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    40 plus with 40lbs plus to loose, new to mfp but it's been a great tool, can't believe how many calories are being guzzled down by myself. Targetting Summer time to get this done, been a slow one so far but eh I am 3.8kg lighter than November :smiley: . Feel free to add me
  • laurakeiner
    laurakeiner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am turning 40 tomorrow and want to lose 30-35 lbs. Would love to have some friends with similar goals to cheer on.
  • 1030flex
    Options
    I'm 40 and I have 25 pounds to lose. I'm new to MFP and would love some support and connections.
  • nettece1
    nettece1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 and have 35 pounds to lose. I'm new and could use as much support as i can get!
  • azwolf7
    Options
    Let's go! I'm 49 and a few years ago I had the opportunity to train with an NFL trainer, and at age 46 I was even asked by a stranger which team I played for. Life got in the way (had to stop to take care of dying parents and then get myself back on my feet), but now I am ready to do this again. 30 pounds and my muscle back and I am where I want to be. Done it once, can do it again!
  • taffytoo2
    taffytoo2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am ready to make 2015 the year I stop talking and start doing !
  • pcsg1008
    pcsg1008 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 and I have 25 pounds to lose AGAIN, I would love some support and connections. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • pcsg1008
    pcsg1008 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    ly1967 wrote: »
    I also need support, 47 and wanna lose 40 pounds ...also I am gluten intolerant .

Me too :(
  • tthardamon
    Options
    Hello,new to this I am 46 and I want to lose 35 lbs this year. Been a struggle so whatever ideas and support you have I'll take it. My plan is 3 times a week zumba Xbox and log in my food daily to stay in my calorie limit.
  • 252sarahw
    252sarahw Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow! I had no idea there would be so many out there like me. Good to know. I will add all of you as friends and we will do this together. 30lbs is doable!