Hi!

Options

Replies

• 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Day 3-Level 1= Done. I was feeling like a stick figure at first, but got through in the end. I actually burned more calories today than I did on the first two days. At a certain point on the video, J.M. says after day 5 we should feel a higher level of endurance...I will definitely let y'all know -- that is, if my legs and arms don't fall off first :p
  • ashoona
    ashoona Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Level 1: Day 2 completed :) I was so sore and achey after day 1 but hopefully that means it's working.
  • Ewestlu
    Ewestlu Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Ewestlu wrote: »
    I started today. I'm also in the middle of training for my first half marathon :)

Snap! I'm also training for my first half :)

Awesome! When is it?

• Amberella_Angel
    Amberella_Angel Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just completed Day 3 of Level 1!! And I am definitely exhausted. xD Worst thing though was doing it with a headache, but I was determined to get through it! Now I am going to rest a bit in a nice bubble bath. :smile:
  • ritchiehl
    ritchiehl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I started slightly before the new year (Dec 29). Hope that's ok! I just did day 6 today. Combining it with walking and running! Training for my first marathon starting in Feb
  • pantherperry
    Options
    I use my HRM, but I hear logging it as circuits is a good way to do it :)

Thanks!

I also log it in as circuits under cardio exercise!

• Ewestlu
    Options
    I finished day 2 of level one today. Started on Thursday and then Friday I spent all day walking around Universal so I was exhausted when I got home and yesterday I ran. My goal is to do each level 7-8 before going on to the next. Happy that I made it through those awful side lunge with front raises without stopping today :)
  • bella2509
    bella2509 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm started 30DS today...have done it before but never completed the 30 days so that is my goal this time! Good Luck Everyone!! x
  • Steph2Nikki2
    Options
    Hey all, i started in december sort of?. I kinda of watched jillian and got up to " practice ". As of jan i officially started and am on day 3? I do mon wed and fri along with othrr exercises throgh the week. I think ill post a pic next week. And by the way level works for me. Ill go up if i have to but it is sooooo kicking ny butt that most times i cant finish but ive commited to doing this over 3 months sooooo wahoooo! :D

• bella2509
    bella2509 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how we log it on our exercise chart? I want to work out how many calories are burned.
  • mariaoutlook
    mariaoutlook Posts: 130
    edited January 2015
    Options

I also log it in as circuits under cardio exercise!

It should be called "torture" :) I'm in such a pain!
  • 36jessica
    Options
    Day 4:Level 1 = Done. Feeling a little less sore. My neck hurts a bit though. I think I might be doing the absence wrong. Any advice on how to relieve the problem? Thanks!
  • 36jessica
    Options
    I meant 'abs'
  • kasiaj
    kasiaj Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I did six days of level one then Christmas happened so yeah. Two week break is long enough. Starting D1L1 today!
  • Pole_Kat
    Pole_Kat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I started today. I'm also in the middle of training for my first half marathon :)

Awesome! When is it?

May 31st! How about yours?
  • Pole_Kat
    Pole_Kat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Level one day five - done! Have way through level one!!

I actually found today pretty okay, somehow! I had a pole fitness class yesterday so I was in agony, but 30DS has done me the world of good! I'm off for a run now!

How is everyone getting on??
  • ana_lalic
    ana_lalic Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Completed level 1 day 4 today.
    Today was way easier for me(i dont feel sore at all) than prevoius 3,especially than day three ,after that workout i have been sore like never before.
    I might add Killer buns & thighs on day six to push my body little more.

Hope all of you are doing great with your shred.
  • Ewestlu
    Options

Awesome! When is it?

May 31st! How about yours?

February 22! I'm getting so excited for it!
  • cgangl1821
    cgangl1821 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done.
  • GrooveAndImprove
    GrooveAndImprove Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I completed Day 1, Level 1 today. That was a real burn! Here's to a fantastic January and year!