Introductions

Options

Replies

• allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'm Allison... 37 year old mommy with 2 children and a husband and a full time job! My girls are 15 yrs old and 9 months old. Before baby number 2 I was in the gym most days of the week.. now I am lucky to get in there once... :neutral_face: I am really trying to get back on track... but the struggle is so real right now! I am about 25lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight. Looking for all the support and friends I can get! I am in MFP world everyday!
  • purplepixierebel
    Options
    Hi I'm Mindy I'm a SAHM of 4. Two boys 9&6 and two girls 21 months and 8 months. I'm currently about 230lbs and my goal is to be 130lbs. I am trying to lose weight and keep it off so I can be healthy and happy with myself. Any advice on keeping active with so many little ones would be greatly appreciated.
  • snoricakes
    snoricakes Posts: 6
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hello. I live in Portland, Oregon, USA. I'm 35 years old, 5'3", and ~170lbs. My husband has sole custody of his 12 year old daughter, so I'm coparenting a tween. I'm a full-time nursing student and work graveyards. I'd like to lose some weight before we start trying to get pregnant in the spring. I always stick with this for a couple of weeks and then get bored, but I'm determined this time.
  • chaken
    chaken Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I am a 25 year old single mom of a 4 year old working 50 hours a week. I have used mfp on and off for the last 3.5years. When I had my son I weighed 240 at 5'5. I have gotten down to about 215 and am stuck on yet again another plateau. I did the insanity workout for a month and loved it but then came rest week and yeah I'm still on rest week a year later... for the new year and a new me I have dusted off my nutribullet and started using it again. Now I just need some help with cutting out my soda and some encouragement on working out and using mfp religiously
  • amandapearl81
    amandapearl81 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Amanda. I started MFP on Jam 4 weighing 285. So far I've lost 14 of my 150 pound weight loss goal (yay for water weight! )
    I'm 33 and a mother to 5. My husband and I have become burdened about the impact our unhealthy eating has on our children. This overhaul in our lifestyle has already been so beneficial to us and our kids.
    I could use some support in meal planning ideas and general encouragement. If you would like to support each other, please feel free to friend me.
  • Dml_1993
    Dml_1993 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Diamond and I am a mom to 2 awesome children! I am in college and working so its hard to find time. I started at 210 and I am currently at 196. I am so happy and my husband is now joining me by eating healthy and exercising.
  • KrissyIrene83
    KrissyIrene83 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! This is my first week really getting into myfitness pal. I started my diet/lifestyle change at the end of January and have lost about 5 pounds. I have two little boys, Spencer and Dominic who are 3 and 5. I am still trying to lose that last 10-15 pounds that will take me back to pre-baby weight that I was in early 2009 before both babies.

I love to go and workout at the YMCA. It gives me ME time and makes me feel better and less tired. I love the motivation of myfitness pal!

Add me! I need more friends!
  • devoslosingit
    devoslosingit Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am new to this website but i have done others. I've recently decided that i need to stop the downward spiral before it is too difficult. I have a one year old and a five year old, I'm the sole pervidor of my household and hold about 90% of the stress. After my youngest was born with congenital heart disease and had two heart surgeries before she was 6 weeks old i went into a major depression. Which I'm pretty sure I'm still in I'm just so used to it I'm not sure. My goals are to lose weight, tone up, stop smoking and hopefully in the process find happiness again.
  • raehersh
    Options
    Hi. Im a sahm of 2. A 7 year old girl and a 6 month old boy. I'd be happy losing 15lbs but would be ecstatic if I lost 25( putting me at my post baby weight of 120.) You know how "they" claim breastfeeding makes the weight just melt away? Well "they" are liars and I'm constantly hungry. I've always eaten fairly healthy and inconsistently done yoga. I'm trying to curb my pregnancy sugar tooth (something developed with both babes). My son is a con artist but I just can't listen to him whine so exercise is a difficult thing to fit in. I've started using him as weight (I should be ripped considering he's a hefty 20 lbs already). So add me if you'd like. I'd def like some advice and input.
  • kelliehager
    Options
    Hi everyone, Im Kellie. Im new to the site. Im a SAH mom of 4 (14, almost 12, 3 and 10 weeks). Needing to lose the baby weight plus extra. Looking for friends so feel free to add me.
  • Gadzooksrf
    Gadzooksrf Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Seanica. I'm 25 and the mother of a 7 month old boy. I am a working mom (hoping to move to part-time from home by the end of this year), but I really struggle with finding the time to workout (I am NOT a morning person, so getting up before work, early enough before my son works out, I don't believe is an option for me) and also having the motivation to cook healthier meals. :-) I'm addicted to pasta.

I'm 5'10" and currently weigh 164. My goal is to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight of 154 by my son's 1st birthday in mid-August. My ultimate goal is to be 150.
  • massagemomma35
    Options
    I am new to mfp and I am looking for some motivating and supportive friends to help me. My current weight is around 215 and my Goal weight is 125-115.. I have an addiction to mt dew.. carbonated drinks really.. also I have more problems eating enough calories. I can go all day with forgetting to eat. I don't know how to reach my goals.. any advise??

• massagemomma35
    Options
    Hi I'm 37 since my start of my health journey has begun I've lost 22#. I have 11# to go and I Will be under 200#. I haven't been that weight since before I was pregnant. My daughter is turning 17 in 2 months. I'm very excited about the future!
  • kpeh
    kpeh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a first time mom with a 3 month old baby boy. before getting pregnant I was always yoyoing around 180 to 190. I reached about 205# why pregnant and I have become very determined to drop most of it to reach my goal of 140. I currently weight about 173#, which is very exciting! I am looking for more friends to help with motivation
  • KayleyO7
    KayleyO7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kayley, a happy mommy of a very rambunctious 2 year old girl named Allix. I've been using the app for a few months and have started loosely clean eating within the past month. After I had Allix, I was 175 pounds. Today I'm happily 110ish pounds. I still have my momma tummy which I don't totally mind but I would love some abs. Right now my goal is to have less body fat overall and to gain muscle. I really want to start weight training and I kind of have but I'm unsure if it's really effective. If anyone has any strength training/weight lifting whatever tips I'd love to hear them!
  • griffik9
    griffik9 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to m too. I had my youngest a year ago and I'm struggling to take off the weight. When I started my weight loss venture I was 174 and have gotten down to 162. I'm hoping to get support from the group to keep going towards my goal of 125-130. I have a junk food habit that gets in my way. Lol. I also have so progress pictures but I feel embarrassed to post them. Well I hope to help those other and appreciate your help. Thanks.
  • ebners
    ebners Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also new to mfp - got here via the reddit fitness page. I'm a SAHM to two and am looking to shed the baby weight. I never lost all of it after my first (now 2 years old), and gained more while pregnant with my second (8 months old). I'm at 190 and and looking to lose 50#.
  • fat2plump
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I am the mother of a 9month old princess and it seems impossible to get rid of this excess weight. I currently weigh 299, and my overall goal is 175-160, oh boy do I have a long way to go. Before I got pregnant I was working out like crazy and reached 203, but I got a little too comfortable in my relationship and began gaining weight. This weight loss journey seems to be a never ending story, but I would love to close a few chapters.
  • kendraw323
    kendraw323 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey mama's! I'm new to the group and from Saint George Ut. I'm a SAHM to 3 babies 2 girls 3 and 2 months and my handsome boy 18 months so as you can probably guess I have 0 time for myself! I'm looking for some friends and motivation! Add me if you want!!
  • whitneyh83
    whitneyh83 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just joined and wanted to say hi, I am a sahm to a 1 year old girl, I want to lose about 30 pounds