Hi!

Options

Replies

• cmsincla
    cmsincla Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 1 of Ripped in 30 is done!!!!
  • handabearry
    handabearry Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    36jessica wrote: »
    I meant 'abs'
    When doing abs, stay focused on looking at the ceiling (not at the TV, not at your abs/legs/etc) - Focus on squeezing your abs while lifting rather than the actual sensation of lifting your shoulders/back - Hope that helps!
  • handabearry
    handabearry Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Day 5 (starting on L2) done! Wah, I really abhor the second circuit of cardio on Level 2... Damn you Jillian! Stop smiling, Natalie! :p Haha. I got through it!

How did everyone else do?
  • mdueal
    mdueal Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello folks - newbie here and I'm a bit behind - on day 3! My calf muscles are killing from the skipping rope jumping!
  • ritchiehl
    ritchiehl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Completed day 6 of level 1 yesterday. Cleaned up my eating when I started level 1 last week...low and behold a 4lb loss today! go me! keep up the good work everyone it pays off!
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options

When doing abs, stay focused on looking at the ceiling (not at the TV, not at your abs/legs/etc) - Focus on squeezing your abs while lifting rather than the actual sensation of lifting your shoulders/back - Hope that helps![/quote]

Sounds good. I just finished the workout before I read your post, so I had the same problem again today. I'll definitely try tomorrow. Thanks!
  • 36jessica
    Options
    Level 1:Day 5= Done!
  • Pole_Kat
    Pole_Kat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Level one day six - done! After that and an hour long pole fitness class my muscles are a bit sore!! It is definitely getting much easier now! I can't decide if I want to stick it out for another four days, or just jump up to level two... I'm combining it with pole, horse riding and running so I'm trying not to get burned out!!
  • Ewestlu
    Ewestlu Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Day 4 complete along with a 5k run!
  • Amberella_Angel
    Amberella_Angel Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Day 5 completed! I did Level 2 for about 10 minutes but the video messed up so finished it on Level 1. :\
  • 36jessica
    Options
    Today I was up 1.2 kg from last week. I know I wasn't a saint the last week of the Christmas holidays, but I was expecting to remain the same weight, definitely NOT gain. My goal during the season was to maintain my current weight (last week's weight)- and I did. I started the 30DS on Jan. 2...is it at all possible that I actually gained muscle mass in only five days? Please be honest and tell it to me like it is. Thanks!
  • 36jessica
    Options
    Day 6: Level 1= Done! Well, I suppose JM was right about endurance picking up after day 5...I'm able to do more push ups (modified), do the weights-up-to-eyes-while-leaning-to-side exercise more deeply and complete abs with less neck pain (thanks Handabearry ;)
    ) However, all this has translated to new and I proved pain :\ I shall carry on. Good Shredding to you all today!
  • pantherperry
    Options
    Just finished Day 7 Level 1(started on 12/27). Getting easier by the day. Already dropped 3 pounds and feeling great!
  • ashoona
    ashoona Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone! I have to admit I've fallen off the wagon a bit after going back to work but my goal is to complete Day4 Level 1 tonight so wish me luck!
  • angels960
    angels960 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am late in joining this group but I started on the 1st and I am on day 7 I have been doing it every morning 6am Honestly i have started it a few times and keep falling off so I hope I can stick through the month.
  • Pole_Kat
    Pole_Kat Posts: 104 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    36jessica wrote: »
    Today I was up 1.2 kg from last week. I know I wasn't a saint the last week of the Christmas holidays, but I was expecting to remain the same weight, definitely NOT gain. My goal during the season was to maintain my current weight (last week's weight)- and I did. I started the 30DS on Jan. 2...is it at all possible that I actually gained muscle mass in only five days? Please be honest and tell it to me like it is. Thanks!

Intensive exercise can make your body hold on to water - weigh yourself after a rest day or two for a more accurate reading, my weight is the same despite burning 400+ cals most days with 30DS, running, pole and horses and eating under my cals - it is just one of those annoying things. Lots of water helps :)
  • 36jessica
    Options
    Thanks, KatMoore1989, I'll take a rest day before my next weigh-in and see if things change. :)
  • GrooveAndImprove
    GrooveAndImprove Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Day 3, Level 1 completed! I'm definitely hurting physically, but feeling great mentally! :)
  • Kellytup
    Kellytup Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi. Great job everyone.
    I just finished Day 3. Been doing the DVD and then 45 minutes on my treadmill while watching Netflix. I finished the Breaking Bad series and now I'm watching Revenge. Sure makes the time go fast on the treadmill if I'm in to a show. :-).
    Along with the workout, eating better is a major key. I have been eating much better this week. My husband follows the Paleo lifestyle so eating healthier at home here is easier because of him.
    Keep up the great work everyone. Here's to a better and healthier 2015.
  • spiderweb12
    Options
    back on the wagon after a 4 day break... Ive only done it 7 times over 12 days, so need to remind myself to keep checking this thread, it really helps to know everyone else is in the same boat!