Let's GO!

Options

Replies

• skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    @Brendasherwood..wait til week 5! You may not look forward to it then!! 3x that week! Its a killer!!

I am on my second round... Week 3 lower focus today!
  • hawksvixxen
    hawksvixxen Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Oy - I need something to support my wrists for the pushups and planks. Wussy wrists are painful with all those after Day 3. Yowza.
  • Monnix39
    Monnix39 Posts: 127
    Options
    Just finished Day 3 total body circuit...sadly I am mostly with the modifier (especially the planks) but can do some of the jogging on spot/squat stuff....
  • Polywoggs
    Polywoggs Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I (unofficially) started this 1 week before Christmas. I'm so uncoordinated that I needed extra time to get a feel for the moves/dvds (-so I could "Nail It!"). I started out by (barely) keeping up with the modifier- now, it feels too slow for me (-which is awesome!).
    Officially, I started on 5th. I have weak wrists & golfers elbow in my dominant arm, so weight-bearing exercises can hurt.

Things I've noticed:
    -Weight training gloves help with stability.
    -Total body conditioning & Speed1.0 kill my knees, if on the carpet (-moved these workouts to the tile-area).
    -I use Fitbit Charge (love it)- but does anyone have a guestimation of calories burned w/T25? -Sorry if this was already answered! :)
  • LizaGetz
    LizaGetz Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Polywoggs wrote: »
    I

-I use Fitbit Charge (love it)- but does anyone have a guestimation of calories burned w/T25? -Sorry if this was already answered! :)

Hey Polywoggs! It's tough to guess how many calories an individual burns, because it's all dependent on your own body... For me, I burn about 250-300 calories doing the T25 (I've only done the 1st three so far.)

My running partner and I would run and wear HRMs... she weighed more than I did and would always burn more calories because of this. That's why it's hard to guesstimate such numbers because it's not really a one-size-fits-all formula.
  • LizaGetz
    LizaGetz Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Monnix39 wrote: »
    Just finished Day 3 total body circuit...sadly I am mostly with the modifier (especially the planks) but can do some of the jogging on spot/squat stuff....

Hey Monnix, no worries! I'm mostly with the modifier too and once upon a time, I was in pretty decent shape. I'm sure we're gonna get better and we'll be able to do the "regular" moves! Just keep it up!!!
  • BrendSherwood
    BrendSherwood Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    @Brendasherwood..wait til week 5! You may not look forward to it then!! 3x that week! Its a killer!!

I am on my second round... Week 3 lower focus today!

Yeeaah... that sounds so fun... :\ Still, hopefully I'll have a fighting chance of getting at least one round of it right!
  • shummel53
    shummel53 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Week 1, day 4=so sore!
  • Monnix39
    Options
    Just finished the abs day 4. No comment. :)
  • BrendSherwood
    Options
    Today should've been called 'Shaun T's Ab HELL'. As per my entry on coach.me today:

"Today I hate Shaun T. I'll love him when I take my next round of stats, but now? I hate him..."
  • hawksvixxen
    Options
    Ooh abs - it was sooo hard to get up off the floor to do the cardio parts. LOL my abs were sore from yesterday. Most of my issue is actually getting into the routine of working out in the morning before work.

Getting it done though! :smiley:
  • BrendSherwood
    Options
    Getting it done though! :smiley:

That's what it's all about!
  • ScrapperCandy
    ScrapperCandy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Day 4 = uuuuugggghhhhh! All done though. :)

Seriously, he goes way too fast from floor to standing up, I got like 3 head rushes.
  • BrendSherwood
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Today didn't go well... Just about kept up with Lower Focus but only managed 13 minutes of cardio before my form went to hell. Need to rethink my plan of working out before lunch on these days I reckon (or - more realistically - do the second one on Saturdays instead for now).

Oh well, just have to wait and see what Staturday (ugh) brings!
  • hawksvixxen
    Options
    How we all doing? Day 5 partly in the books. I don't do the double workouts on Fridays (time constraints) so I will do the Cardio workout tomorrow. Oy.

Log in stats this weekend on the thread - if you want. Good way to see progress and keep on track.
  • Monnix39
    Options
    Double Down DONE! Must say the lower work out was a challenge, but I did find I was able to do some of the higher intensity stuff for the cardio today :) yaaaay progress!
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    I did lower focus this morning and then cardio after work. My legs were so tired! I'm looking forward to Staturday! I'm really hoping that I can already see some results!
  • BrendSherwood
    Options
    Decided to hit Cardio again this morning after spending yesterday afternoon beating myself up. MUCH BETTER. Managed fewer modifications than on Monday and don't feel as dead afterwards.

Is that a hint of muscle definition I can see on my legs?

(Nope, it was a Twiglet :D )
  • Polywoggs
    Polywoggs Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I think the abs video is the only one I continuously pause/rewind because I can't transition fast enough from one move to the next. :s Frustrating. But so worth feeling B) !
  • hawksvixxen
    Options
    Didn't do the double day yesterday - did the Cardio this morning followed by teaching an hour of Zumba. Now to stay off my munchies during football - tough to do. Used to snacking during the games.