Options

Replies

• 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Day 5:Level 2= Done!
  • pantherperry
    Options
    Day 5 of Level 2 done. Couldn't make it all the way through without pausing on day 1, now I'm making it through and pushing myself each workout. Down 5 pounds in the weeks!
  • ashoona
    ashoona Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Day 1 level 2 done. Followed Anita the whole way and circuit 3 really finished me off. I think I was doing downward facing dog I instead of the plank :neutral_face:

Very motivating to hear everyone's progress, especially those of you who have made it to the halfway point!
  • 36jessica
    Options
    Day 6:Level 2 = Done. I'm definitely seeing the difference, even though today's eating was a bit out of control :’-(
  • 1nt2Lose
    1nt2Lose Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Just joined, but I finished L1, D8 today. Thank goodness it's getting easier! Happy I found this group--I've done the 30DS a couple of times in the past and the support and accountability help a lot.
  • 36jessica
    Options
    Day 7:Level 2 = Done!
  • ashoona
    ashoona Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Level 2 done!
  • 1nt2Lose
    Options
    L1,D9 done!
  • 36jessica
    Options
    Unfortunately, no shred tonight. I'm absolutely exhausted! I had a very long day and I really need to get some sleep. I figured that maybe a little recuperation would be better than zombie-shredding. Will check in tomorrow.

Keep up the great work everyone!

• csturg12
    csturg12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am way behind you all. I didnt start until 1/13. I am on level 1 Day 9. It has gotten easier but I am getting discouraged at when you are supposed to start seeing results...When did you start to see results??
  • pantherperry
    Options
    Level 2 has been shredded!!!
  • ana_lalic
    ana_lalic Posts: 26 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Just finished day 1 of level 3. My God it was harder than I expected. I followed mostly Anita for the first time. Guys be ready for some intense exercise
  • rhirhi715
    Options
    im too frightened to move on to level 2 yet...need a few more days before i take it to the next level
  • 36jessica
    Options
    :'( Two days of severe pain in my left shoulder. I'm taking painkillers and applying heat. Yesterday I couldn't even lift my arm, but today it's much better. I stIll can't raise my arm over my head though. We'll see tomorrow. I can't wait to get back on track. I was really proud of the progres I was making.

Keep strong all!
  • 1nt2Lose
    Options
    Level one complete! Level 2 days 1 and 2 complete! But now I am starting to get sick...groan
  • 1nt2Lose
    Options
    csturg12 wrote: »
    I am way behind you all. I didnt start until 1/13. I am on level 1 Day 9. It has gotten easier but I am getting discouraged at when you are supposed to start seeing results...When did you start to see results??

Don't get discouraged. Everyone is different. I've done this before and it can take time. I'm on L2, D3 and my pre and post pics look exactly the same. I have been using 5lb weights, following Anita, and eating low carb / low cal. But I feel a lot stronger. Hang in there!

• csturg12
    csturg12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    1nt2Lose wrote: »
    csturg12 wrote: »

Don't get discouraged. Everyone is different. I've done this before and it can take time. I'm on L2, D3 and my pre and post pics look exactly the same. I have been using 5lb weights, following Anita, and eating low carb / low cal. But I feel a lot stronger. Hang in there!

Thank you! I figured I can be discouraged and quit or I can push thru and see! Level 2 Day 1 Complete!
  • pantherperry
    Options
    Day 2 of Level 3 done. Down 7 pounds since starting on 12/27!
  • ahaar1
    ahaar1 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Level 3 done, my scale isn't bugging much. Only down 3 lbs. keep on working though! Building up the muscle.
  • GrooveAndImprove
    GrooveAndImprove Posts: 19 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I know January is almost over... I hope you guys had good luck with the 30DS! I start level 3 today. :#
    I'm going to (kinda) miss those plank oblique twists!