Let's GO!

Options

Replies

• shummel53
    shummel53 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm still very sore from workouts. When will I stop hurting so bad? Hubby says to take a day off, but I'm still trying to establish a routine. Any suggestions?
  • Monnix39
    Monnix39 Posts: 127
    Options
    I also did not do my stretches yesterday...but the planks were just as "enjoyable" (says with seething sarcasm) as before. Also not my best effort...
  • BrendSherwood
    BrendSherwood Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Sod everything else, my only goal in life now is to do a Heismann Crossword without stumbling or tripping over my own legs.

(Speed 1.0 done).
  • hawksvixxen
    hawksvixxen Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Sod everything else, my only goal in life now is to do a Heismann Crossword without stumbling or tripping over my own legs.

(Speed 1.0 done).

hahaha - I hear that. I teach Zumba but this stuff makes me feel completely uncoordinated!

• skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options

(Speed 1.0 done).

ha ha! Good one!

• skinny4me2be
    Options
    Monnix39 wrote: »
    I also did not do my stretches yesterday...but the planks were just as "enjoyable" (says with seething sarcasm) as before. Also not my best effort...

Planks, are probably the reason I have issues with my shoulder! My shoulder is screaming "I can't hold up all this dang wieght!" :-)
  • Monnix39
    Options
    Speed done! I was worried I wasn't going to get to it, but whites a little speed before bed :wink:
  • BrendSherwood
    BrendSherwood Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Leg day done. Not looking forward to Cardio and Total Body in the next couple of days - my knees have been really really tight this week. Oh well, no pain no gain and all that rubbish!
  • skinny4me2be
    Options
    TBC modified done! Hate this one with a passion! One more then I get to move on to BETA!! Whoop whoop!
  • michproca
    michproca Posts: 19 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    shummel53 wrote: »
    I'm still very sore from workouts. When will I stop hurting so bad? Hubby says to take a day off, but I'm still trying to establish a routine. Any suggestions?
    Sounds like your motivated to keep going so do what you can and if it hurts, just back off and follow the modifier. Sometimes when you work a sore muscle, it can start to feel a little better. Good luck!
  • hawksvixxen
    hawksvixxen Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    anyone else get cramping in their calves when they do lower body focus? not burning but feels like their calves are cramping and very very tight?
  • shummel53
    Options
    Thanks. I haven't missed a day, but wishing I could keep up better.
  • ScrapperCandy
    ScrapperCandy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Got myself off schedule. Was out of town this weekend, then the kids were home from school for MLK day and then had a sick kid on Tues.

So I did total body hell yesterday. Wall push ups really did the trick. And I'll continue in with cardio today.
  • AnitaCRice
    AnitaCRice Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I completed day 4 of Gamma this morning. Gamma is my favorite out of the three phases!
  • skinny4me2be
    Options
    I think I mentioned yesterday I have tendinitis in my shoulder, doing PT for it. I now have to do wall push ups as well until I get my shoulder muscles strengthened. I'm on my last week of alpha (2nd round), one more TBC (ICK!!) and then Lower Focus and I'm on to Beta! Cant' wait!!
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    My legs feel like jelly as I'm doing all the lunges!
  • ritchiehl
    ritchiehl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I finished day 3 of Alpha yesterday. Total body circuit. dear baby jesus that was hard!! I'll be doing day 4 tomorrow (had to do this week a different way due to work). but it'll all get done!
  • Monnix39
    Options
    Has anyone ever missed a day and if so is it normal to feel such intense guilt ??? :(
  • skinny4me2be
    Options
    Total Body Circuit Done! One more workout left then on to BETA! whoop whoop. Happy Friday everyone!
  • shummel53
    Options
    Finished cardio last night. Best one yet, but not yet "nailed it." Concerned I won't be ready for beta in 2 weeks.