Challenge: 15 in 15 weeks, in 2015!

Options

Replies

• dafoots0911
    dafoots0911 Posts: 347 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Count me in. Been a while since I have been on this thread but back doing 5x5 and this 15 week challenge sounds good to me.

My goal, loose 15 in 15 so my date would be April 21. It will be good to hold myself accountable by posting here. I have the working out down it's just those darn weekends...wine, bad food. I just get too comfortable so I will add replace 15 Fridays of alcohol with green tea (gotta have one wine day so Saturday it is) and replace 15 Fridays and Saturdays of junk food snacking with carrots, radishes and celery.

So there, I said it now it's time to do it. Thanks for the inspire.
    Start weight 155
    Goal weight 140 in 15 weeks.
  • TravelsWithHuckleberry
    TravelsWithHuckleberry Posts: 955 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    crabada wrote: »
    Goal: Lose 15 pounds (or more) in 15 weeks
    Start date: January 2
    End date: April 17

The plan:
    * 5x5, 3x week
    * 3-mile walks, at least 3x week
    * Stay within calorie range for the week; adjust range downwards to help reach 1 lb. per week loss when necessary
    * Eat an apple with breakfast daily
    * Plan meals and pack lunches on days I can't come home
    * Limit soda (I have a weird rules for myself on this one that aren't worth explaining here)
    * Measurements once a month

01/02 (Starting weight): 0 lbs.
    01/09: -2.0 lbs.
    01/16: -1.7 lbs. / Challenge total: -3.7 lbs.

01/16 Update -- This week was only semi-successful as far as my plan goes. Considering the *kitten* mood I've been in, perhaps I should consider it a massive success. :) I tried out my new schedule a couple of times and then decided to just enjoy the last few days of Winter break rather than spend it in the library. But I did get to the gym for 5x5 3x, and got in one 2-mile and one 3-mile walk with Huck. Realized even suggesting doing a 3-mile walk 7x week was ridiculous, so changed that to at least 3x/week. Ate my breakfast apples a few times. Slowly but surely, I'll lock these in.

How did everyone else do this week?

xo,
    C.
  • Fittreelol
    Fittreelol Posts: 2,535 Member
    Options
    Fittreelol wrote: »
    Count me in! I'd like to lose 15 3/4 lbs in 15 weeks or 11.25 lbs (3/4lb a week seems like the sweet spot for me in terms of losing fat and not losing strength).

My plan:
    4x 351 for PL workouts a week
    3x conditioning workouts a week
    2 5:2 fast days a week
    Eating reasonably well the rest of the week except deadlift day. OMNOMNOMNOMNOM

My weigh in day is Saturday so I'll check in then, and I already started at the first of the year. Yay!

Well this week was okay, with some planned indulgences. My birthday was Thursday, but I had 8 hours of work, 4 hours of school, and an exam so I celebrated on Friday which is my normal 2nd fast day. I also normally do conditioning Friday after work, and with Wed am workout but I had to work in a different office on Wed so even though I got to the gym at open I barely got my squat workout in.

This I hit- 3 351 workouts, 1x conditioning, 1 5:2 fast day. Ate reasonably well except Thurs/Fri. My schedule is such that if I mess up 1 day the rest is kind of fubar. I had to very carefully plan school/fast/training to get it all in.

I can't really tell about weight/measurements as doing them after fasting makes them less, but also a lot more consistent. I'm also on some antibiotics that are making me retain a bit of water I think. Like my wrist measurement was up today from only a week ago. (started the antibiotics on Mon.)

I'm excited about next week except that I slipped on the stairs today and hit my tailbone. :'( It didn't seem super hard so hopefully I will be okay to train. Sitting on ice right now.
  • DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I join the challenge a little late, but here are my plan for the first 15 weeks of the year.

1) Join a gym and start Stronglifts 5x5 program and track the progress.
    2) Lose 20 more pounds (that's a middle point between 1.3 and 1.5 pounds each week) with a 700 calorie deficit each day. Losing weight is harder without the almost two hours bike ride each day, but I need to stick to it. In fifteen weeks, I will be riding my beloved bike again <3
    3) Do aerobics or any other form of cardio training three times a week. Try to burn at least 300 cals (that's about 40 min. of cardio for me) each session.
    4) At the beginning of the spring, switch from normal cardio to C25K training.
    5) Inspired by @mrmrsvoelkel , I'm doing my own burpee challenge, which is to DO burpees. I started by beating my own personal record of one (doing six!), and I'm trying to increase my numbers at each cardio session. Yesterday it was 15. By April 19, I want to be able to do 45 in a row. I keep the number low because being significantly overweight means that it's considerably hard on my joints and muscles to perform these, and I'm not sure how well it will go.
    6) Each sunday, I want to cook some easy to reheat dinner, so I won't be tempted to skip cardio when I have to train after work.

That's it.

Starting on January 4th and finishing on April 19th.

As for the orignal goals, where I am right now:

1) I am now a YMCA member and I've done Stronglifts for the last two weeks.
    2) January 11th: -1.6 January 18th: -0.6 Total: -2.2
    3) Did it.
    4) Waiting for negotiable sidewalks.
    5) January 11th: 8 burpees January 18th: 15 burpees
    6) Last week, it was grilled tandoori chicken and beef in red thai curry sauce. Today, I'm going to make salads with yakitori chicken and sesame vinaigrette, and some mole chicken chili.

I'm doing good for now!
  • krokador
    krokador Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    - Transition back to doing a 16/8 IF protocol on most days (~2 weeks)
    - Train 4-5 times a week, first with the GBB Program (4 more weeks), a transition/deload week, and then restarting UBB 2.0
    - Get in at least 30 minutes of "light" activity a day (on top of training program). Walking, mini cycle, DDR, yoga, foam rolling, even. Just... anything
    - Work on eliminating most grains from my diet by phasing them out slowly (~1 month)
    - Go with the smallest deficit I can manage with. Performance is still important!
    - I actually registered for an 8-week transformation challenge, so this should go hand in hand with the goal ;)

Well I was at 198.8 this morning. Still .2 over my check-in weight of Thursday but at least I know Friday's crazy binge hasn't killed all my hopes. 3 lbs give or take in 3 weeks is right on track, aye?
    - Gave up on IF for now. It just wasn't working in that the hunger was driving me nuts!
    - Training's going well, haven't skipped a day. I'm getting pretty beat up though and might need an extra day off in the near future. We'll see. I also need to dial in my mobility work because, yeah, ow.
    - Getting the light activity in is still iffy. It's been hella cold so walks are hard to take. I've been every day for at least 15 minutes last week though, I think.
    - It's hard. I love my granola. And cereals. And pancakes/waffles. I need to start counting the number of times I have 'em in a week to decrease that number steadily
    - Yeah, too high a deficit, upped cals again. Might also readjust macro % for a little more carbs.
    - Challenge is going well! Did a performance test on Saturday and was pretty happy with my results :)
  • justmytype
    justmytype Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Goals:
    1) Lift 3x a week.
    2) At least 20-30 push-ups on nonlifting days.
    3) 10,000 steps or more at least 5 days a week. Just got a new pedometer and it's really motivating me to get my *kitten* out of my desk chair and move throughout the day.
    4) Spinning and boxing class once a week.
    5) Keeping within weekly calories.

1) Check
    2) Did this every day except for yesterday because of an all-day event/party. Although I did 50 push-ups on one of the days, so weekly average is on track.
    3) Again, walked at least 10,000 steps every day except for yesterday. Weekly total was 88,562 steps for a daily average of 12,651, so I'm happy with that.
    4) Check. Spinning class on Wednesday and boxing class on Thursday (luckily, more people signed up and it wasn't cancelled :smile:
    5) Check. About 50 calories under weekly goal.

Weight:
    1/5 - 172 lbs.
    1/12 - 171 lbs.
    1/19 - 169.5 lbs.
    Total lost in 2 weeks: 2.5 lbs.

Keep up the great work everyone and have a goal-reaching week!
  • dafoots0911
    Options
    Count me in. Been a while since I have been on this thread but back doing 5x5 and this 15 week challenge sounds good to me.

My goal, loose 15 in 15 so my date would be April 21. It will be good to hold myself accountable by posting here. I have the working out down it's just those darn weekends...wine, bad food. I just get too comfortable so I will add replace 15 Fridays of alcohol with green tea (gotta have one wine day so Saturday it is) and replace 15 Fridays and Saturdays of junk food snacking with carrots, radishes and celery.

Start weight 155
    I am back and decided to do/try out the carb cycling. I've tried everything else from Lean Gains 16/8, low carb, low cal. You name it, I've tried it so one more can't hurt. I just started Sunday. My cycle will be:

January 18 start Carbcycling.
    Sunday - Rest/no carb (which really means very low carb about 40grams)
    Monday - Stronglifts, Workout A with pushups added/ moderate carb day
    Tuesday - Metabolic work, 20 to 30 minute cardio and core/ low carb day
    Wednesday - Stronglifts Workout B with assisted pullups/ high carb day
    Thursday - Pilates/Core/low carb day
    Friday - Stronglifts, workout A with pushups added/ moderate carb day
    Saturday - HIIT/ Free day high carb

SW 156 1/13/15
    GW 140
    CW 154.8 1/19/15
  • dafoots0911
    Options
    justmytype wrote: »
    Goals:
    1) Lift 3x a week.
    3) 10,000 steps or more at least 5 days a week. Just got a new pedometer and it's really motivating me to get my *kitten* out of my desk chair and move throughout the day.

1) Check
    2) Did this every day except for yesterday because of an all-day event/party. Although I did 50 push-ups on one of the days, so weekly average is on track.
    3) Again, walked at least 10,000 steps every day except for yesterday. Weekly total was 88,562 steps for a daily average of 12,651, so I'm happy with that.
    4) Check. Spinning class on Wednesday and boxing class on Thursday (luckily, more people signed up and it wasn't cancelled :smile:
    5) Check. About 50 calories under weekly goal.

Weight:
    1/5 - 172 lbs.
    1/12 - 171 lbs.
    1/19 - 169.5 lbs.
    Total lost in 2 weeks: 2.5 lbs.

Keep up the great work everyone and have a goal-reaching week!

Just my type, great job.

• EPICUREASIAN
    EPICUREASIAN Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Mind if I jump in a bit late? I've been pondering my 2015 goals, and this challenge fits right in. I started my new years with a clean eating challenge and doing my 5x5s regularly.

1) 15lbs in 15 weeks (end Apr 16)
    2) 5x5 3x a week (using SL app)
    3) Jan 1-21: 21 day clean eating challenge
    4) Jan 15-31: 1x5 assisted pullups daily
    5) Jan 22-24: Refeed/diet break
    6) Jan 25-Feb 7: 14 day clean eating
    7) Feb 1-15: 2x5 assisted pullups, 100 pushups daily
    8) Feb 15-Jun 1: If weather permits, start 10000 steps on non-lift days + pullups + pushups

Haven't thought out March and April playbooks yet, but I find this group is ripe with ideas.

1/1: Started at 148-149ish (holiday binge weight)
    1/8: 145lbs (my avg)
    1/15: 143lbs
  • EPICUREASIAN
    EPICUREASIAN Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Mind if I jump in a bit late? I've been pondering my 2015 goals, and this challenge fits right in. I started my new years with a clean eating challenge and doing my 5x5s regularly.

1) 15lbs in 15 weeks (end Apr 16)
    2) 5x5 3x a week (using SL app)
    3) Jan 1-21: 21 day clean eating challenge
    4) Jan 15-31: 1x5 assisted pullups daily
    5) Jan 22-24: Refeed/diet break
    6) Jan 25-Feb 13: 14 day clean eating (adjusting/extending to keep within calorie limits on non-lift days, but still eat relatively clean)
    7) Feb 1-15: 2x5 assisted pullups, 100 pushups daily
    8) Feb 15-Jun 1: If weather permits, start 10000 steps on non-lift days + pullups + pushups

Haven't thought out March and April playbooks yet, but I find this group is ripe with ideas.

1/1: Started at 148-149ish (holiday binge weight)
    1/8: 145# (my avg)
    1/15: 143#
    1/22: 143# (weighed in at 142.2 before evening workout)

Made it through the strict 21 day diet. Going to enjoy the break before I resume the good eating habits. Figure with V-day around the corner, it wouldn't hurt sticking to the current meal plan.

This morning tried 2x5 assisted pullups and eked through the 2nd set--barely. Full ROM on these bands (1 3/4" Green #5 - 50-120 lbs) requires effort, and I can definitely feel it in my mid-to-upper back and shoulders.

Keep at it, everyone! We'll be unveiling our sexy selves come April.
  • TravelsWithHuckleberry
    Options

The plan:
    * 5x5, 3x week
    * Stay within calorie range for the week; adjust range downwards to help reach 1 lb. per week loss when necessary
    * Limit soda (I have a weird rules for myself on this one that aren't worth explaining here)

01/23: +0.5 lbs. / Challenge total: -3.2 lbs.

01/23 Update -- MEH. I did my three 5x5 sessions, which were great. But the rest wasn't great. I didn't get in three walks, I didn't remotely stay within my calorie range (stupid but oh-so-yummy Thai food!), I didn't have an apple every day. Packing lunches didn't happen, but that's not a huge deal since I was home most days at that time. Didn't have any soda. On to next week!

xo,
    C.

• Fittreelol
    Options
    My plan:

My weigh in day is Saturday so I'll check in then, and I already started at the first of the year. Yay!

I worked all day yesterday then had crazy study time so checking in today!

This week also did not go well for me, but I think I handled it as well as could be expected. My tailbone was pretty shot. Apparently it is tied to every muscle in your body...or at least that's what it feels like. Sneezing is the most painful thing ever. I tried to fast on Monday, and I ended up RAVENOUS. I've been doing 5:2 for a while, so I'm used to fast days. I get normal hunger pangs occasionally, but nothing that really even requires that much will power anymore. Thus I figured my body was like, "YO YOU HURT THIS THING. WE NEED HELP HERE," and so I ate. No workouts as even walking hurt. I mostly kept eating in check, although was a little more lax that I wanted which always happens when I can't train. I was well enough by Friday to complete another fast day that went perfectly. I weighed in less than last week which was a given as I didn't fast last Friday, but was up 1.2 lbs from the week before. I really have no idea where I'm at weight wise, but my measurements were pretty similar to 2 weeks ago with .25" differences both high and low that could be from water, or error, or who knows what. I'm feeling pretty good today so I'm going to go to the gym. I'm going to try out some lifts and see what feels okay and what doesn't. I have already decided if I can't squat or dead I'm going to do smolov jr for OHP. which is a hard and ridiculous program, that probably isn't even that good programming wise, but will give me something to do while I heal my lower half.

I love reading everyones progress. It really is helping me keep things in check being part of this group. I didn't want to come in here and have to say, "I hurt myself and drowned my sorrows in pints and pints of ben and jerry's."

We are all going to kick so much *kitten*! (Just not mine please!)
  • krokador
    krokador Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    - Train 4-5 times a week, first with the GBB Program (4 more weeks), a transition/deload week, and then restarting UBB 2.0
    - Get in at least 30 minutes of "light" activity a day (on top of training program). Walking, mini cycle, DDR, yoga, foam rolling, even. Just... anything
    - Work on eliminating most grains from my diet by phasing them out slowly (~1 month)
    - Go with the smallest deficit I can manage with. Performance is still important!
    - I actually registered for an 8-week transformation challenge, so this should go hand in hand with the goal ;)

Blech. I've seriously been disappointed with all and nothing this week. Measurements haven't moved since we started this thing. This AM my weight was still static from last week too (I blame that full pizza and batch of brownies... Seriously, I never want to have that crazy a cheat ever again. I'm such a bottomless black hole when I decide to eat all the things, it's scary. I might do well in eating competitions tho >_>) Arehm!

Thankfully, after my shower and training session this AM my weight was down a bit while it seems my fat% (at least according to the scale) was a bit lower. So not all is lost.

So, 201.6 -> 197.6 in 3.5 weeks? I'll take it.

I've had to take an extra day off this week due to feeling rundown and fighting off a cold. Still hit the gym 4 days and I couldn't quite sit still on Saturday so not too far off. Also managed to go for longer walks 3 days out of 4 at work this week. Progress! (Thank you weather)

Still working on that eliminating grains thing. It's hard! :( Also have been eating a lot more than I want to because I am consistently. effin. hungry! but no crazy cheat this week so I'll check this one off as a win. I just need to keep plodding ahead and not let the very slow progress get to me. My body does this thing in steps like a friggin stairway and I've been through this enough to know that. So no giving up now!

Plus, I can,t make any excuses anymore since I have to be in the best shape of my life to run 2 obstacles races in 2 weeks now! =D

You guys are doing pretty good, too, which *is* a nice inspiration. And my wife trying to get healthy with me has been a huge kick to the rear, too! We'll get there together, gals!
  • justmytype
    justmytype Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    justmytype wrote: »
    Goals:
    1) Lift 3x a week.

1) Did this. Moved up 5 lbs. on Saturday in all lifts (Squats, OHP and DL's). Finally 60 lbs. on OHP! I decided a few months ago to stay at a lifting weight until I feel comfortable moving up, especially squats (due to a couple of pulled back muscles...not fun!!) As long as the trend is upward that's good enough for me. I'm not 25 anymore!
    2) Went out with girlfriends after work and totally forgot to do push-ups on Friday. Did at least 20 the other days though. Why in the he!! are these not getting any easier??
    3) Okay, I'm changing my goal to 10,000 average steps per day. I was a little under on Saturday. Weekly total was 92,029 steps for an average of 13,147 per day. Yesterday I was out walking (in the rain...yuck) and decided to try to run a little longer than I had been. I did 3.5 miles without stopping! Sore today, but hey I did it.
    4) Check.
    5) Check. 1,074 calories under weekly goal.

Weight (weigh-in day is Friday; I'm afraid of Monday weigh-ins :wink:):
    1/5 - 172 lbs.
    1/12 - 171 lbs.
    1/19 - 169.5 lbs.
    1/26 - 167.5 lbs.
    Total lost in 2 weeks: 4.5 lbs.

I LOVE reading everyone's progress. Just think ladies, it'll be warm before we know it and we'll look amazing! Myself, I'm hoping to get rid of these "bat wings" so I can feel comfortable wearing sleeveless tops.

Have a great week!
  • DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I join the challenge a little late, but here are my plan for the first 15 weeks of the year.

1) Join a gym and start Stronglifts 5x5 program and track the progress.
    2) Lose 20 more pounds (that's a middle point between 1.3 and 1.5 pounds each week) with a 700 calorie deficit each day. Losing weight is harder without the almost two hours bike ride each day, but I need to stick to it. In fifteen weeks, I will be riding my beloved bike again <3
    3) Do aerobics or any other form of cardio training three times a week. Try to burn at least 300 cals (that's about 40 min. of cardio for me) each session.
    4) At the beginning of the spring, switch from normal cardio to C25K training.
    5) Inspired by @mrmrsvoelkel , I'm doing my own burpee challenge, which is to DO burpees. I started by beating my own personal record of one (doing six!), and I'm trying to increase my numbers at each cardio session. Yesterday it was 15. By April 19, I want to be able to do 45 in a row. I keep the number low because being significantly overweight means that it's considerably hard on my joints and muscles to perform these, and I'm not sure how well it will go.
    6) Each sunday, I want to cook some easy to reheat dinner, so I won't be tempted to skip cardio when I have to train after work.

That's it.

Starting on January 4th and finishing on April 19th.

As for the orignal goals, where I am right now:

1) I am now a YMCA member and I've done Stronglifts for the last two weeks.
    2) January 11th: -1.6 January 18th: -0.6 Total: -2.2
    3) Did it.
    4) Waiting for negotiable sidewalks.
    5) January 11th: 8 burpees January 18th: 15 burpees
    6) Last week, it was grilled tandoori chicken and beef in red thai curry sauce. Today, I'm going to make salads with yakitori chicken and sesame vinaigrette, and some mole chicken chili.

I'm doing good for now!

Ok, so here are my progress on my 15 goals.

1) Still doing Stronglifts, and I'm doing good.
    2) January 11th: -1.6 January 18th: -0.6 January 25: -1.6 Total: -3.8
    3) Did my cardio this week in the form of spinning. Yay!
    4) Still waiting for negotiable sidewalks,
    5) No burpees this week, because I was spinning in the gym and was a little shy to make my burpees with other people stretching all around me.
    6) No batchcooking either, 'cause I'm on a low sodium week and its hard to figure out recipes that reheat well and don't need a lot of saucy flavoring (packed with sodium). I grilled some chicken, though, and will marinate a pork shoulder tonight to make some jerk pork for the rest of the week.
  • dafoots0911
    Options

Start weight 155
    I am back and decided to do/try out the carb cycling. I've tried everything else from Lean Gains 16/8, low carb, low cal. You name it, I've tried it so one more can't hurt. I just started Sunday. My cycle will be:

January 18 start Carbcycling.
    Sunday - Rest/no carb (which really means very low carb about 40grams)
    Monday - Stronglifts, Workout A with pushups added/ moderate carb day
    Tuesday - Metabolic work, 20 to 30 minute cardio and core/ low carb day
    Wednesday - Stronglifts Workout B with assisted pullups/ high carb day
    Thursday - Pilates/Core/low carb day
    Friday - Stronglifts, workout A with pushups added/ moderate carb day
    Saturday - HIIT/ Free day high carb

SW 156 1/13/15
    GW 140
    CW 154.8 1/19/15
    Only down .4 pounds (could be the Golden Margaritas) lol. I'll take it.

Did all workouts except Saturday. Did it Sunday.
    This week:
    Monday 5x5 B;Tuesday cardio; Wednesday 5x5 A; Thursday Pilate's/abs; Friday 5x5 B; Saturday Cardio/HIIT. No/low carb Tues. Thurs. and Sun. High carb Mon and Sat. Moderate carb Wed and Sat.

Thanks ladies for inspiring. This thread is keeping me accountable.

• Sumiblue
    Sumiblue Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    I've been sticking to SL 3x week and added an hour of cardio 1-2x. Only lost 1 lb so far but 2 inches lost, already noted over on the measurements thread. Happy about that!
  • TravelsWithHuckleberry
    Options

The plan:
    * 5x5, 3x week

01/23: +0.5 lbs. / Challenge total: -3.2 lbs.
    01/30: -3.8 lbs. / Challenge total: -7.0 lbs. (Thank you, flu!)

Measurement highlights:
    * Down 5.6 inches overall since 01/02/15 (likely due to being sick)
    - Waist @ narrowest point: -1.12 inch
    - Hips: -1 inch
    - Thigh (right - top): -0.25 inch

01/30 Update -- Well, I've literally been in bed since Monday afternoon, so other than staying within my calorie range, none of the things in my plan happened. Not worried about it. Will just do my best this week so I don't gain it all back. As for measurements, I'll have a better idea next month of where things really stand, since I took some of them for the first time today, but overall, I'm pleased.

xo,
    C.
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    I guess I can do an end of month update now since I won't do another weigh-in until I get batteries for my scale, so in two weeks when I get paid.

Lose 15 lbs. - I am down to 175 so very plausible.
    Lower body fat percentage - Haven't had it check again and not sure when I will.

Bench - Failed at 90 so another de-load. Still time to increase before the 15 weeks end.

Squat - At 145 now and should be doing 150 in the near future.

OHP - I failed at 70 the last two times but am making very slow progress so by end of this I should be a little past 70, I hope.

Deadlift is above bodyweight already. Hoping to get to 200 lbs in the near future on that one.

Start NROL4W - Not yet but maybe mid February or beginning of March, though I may add some lifts to the different days just because I wanna. lol

Addition: Start couch 2 5k training as might sign up for June 5k. - Not yet but hope to in February as it's starting to not be so cold out over here. Just need to plan which days I attempt to jog and what time as I'll do most of it outside.

Slow progress but things are looking good. Now just need to find a second income so I can make enough money to afford new clothes. :sunglasses:
  • Fittreelol
    edited January 2015
    Options
    My plan:

This week I really buckled down and did work. My tailbone is still putting most lifts out of the picture. BUT! I did 4x smolov Jr for OHP workouts, 3x conditioning workouts, 2x fast days, and kept things pretty reasonable except for Thrusday when I had massive massive PMS. Due to my birth control I have hints of a cycle, but then every once in a while the real deal peeks though. There were many donuts involved. lol. I lost some weight and inches though so I'm quite pleased.

From 1/1 -5.4 lbs. I'm looking for a 3-4 lb loss in Feb since I won't have the water weight.

Keep up the hard work ladies!