Weekly Post 25/01/15 - 31/01/15

Options

Replies

• BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I must put some photos of my (4) cats on my profile - only got the 2 dogs so far!
    Fast day here - just had my first of 2 small black coffees, then just water and herbal/fruit tea until dinner (chickpea and aubergine curry). Very overcast with light rain, so dogs will not be keen on going out for long today; I will do my Yogalates dvd later. All the best to anyone else fasting today. o:)
  • kah78
    kah78 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    You can never have too many cat pictures! :-) cute and allergy free!
  • kah78
    kah78 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    kah78 wrote: »
    You can never have too many cat pictures! :-) cute and allergy free!
    I forgot I was a cat pic. There. Now I have a face. Im the slightly older one. ;-)
  • thecarbmonster
    thecarbmonster Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Woo woo hit 50.2 down today.
  • flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I saw that, Carbi! Fastabulous!
  • suttercm
    suttercm Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Thursday Fast Day on tap! Busy day and woke up incredibly hungry! Hope everyone has a great day.
  • lulu1066
    lulu1066 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    well done Carbi! superb x
  • Foxgym
    Foxgym Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    orlcam wrote: »
    I'm becoming increasingly frightened by the # of cat people we have in this group. Sorry, unrelated subject...hmmm...or is it?

Oh, We have 5 that is normal... isn't it?

• ritchiehl
    ritchiehl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Today is week 1 day 1 of fasting for me! I started Focus T25 last monday (1/19) and would like to continue to do it through my fasting days, modifying if I need to. Doing pretty well today. Work is keeping me busy. I made low-cal chicken fajitas in the crockpot (under 200cal/serving with out tortilla) so that'll be my brunch. for dinner a turkey wrap on flatout wrap. 500 cal is seemingly more than I thought! I have about 20lbs to lose (5'5" CW 170lbs). Please add me! Cheers!
  • jknight001
    jknight001 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Nothing else positive to report...still getting back into fasting...over the past 2 months I've gained almost half my weight back (ouch). Logging, logging, logging ='s salvation.

Seems to me that is still about 20 down. Not a bad place to begin again.
  • jknight001
    Options
    kah78 wrote: »
    I forgot I was a cat pic. There. Now I have a face. Im the slightly older one. ;-)

So glad you switched. What a cute baby!

• jknight001
    Options
    @ritchiehl - wishing you well on your first fast! Looks like you got a great day planned for yourself.
  • jknight001
    Options
    Finished my 2 fast days no on to weigh-in tomorrow. Tougher week this week. I think because I ate a light breakfast and not lunch on Monday so I could save the cals for my husband's bday dinner. I might have ended up a bit too low on that day. The fast days were white knuckling this week.

@thecarbmonster - Congrats! You are doing great!
  • orlcam
    orlcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Thought I'd change my avatar to my dog, just to counteract all these cats :D
    Whew...thank goodness!

• orlcam
    Options
    Woo woo hit 50.2 down today.
    Nice!

• thecarbmonster
    thecarbmonster Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Random question of the day- anyone else's butt hurt from sitting all day at work lol??? Yeah, obviously, I just need to get up, but even with reminding myself every hour to half hour I still have a sore butt. I notice a lot of people in my office have seat cushions so maybe it's the bad chairs lol.
  • orlcam
    Options
    jknight001 wrote: »
    Nothing else positive to report...still getting back into fasting...over the past 2 months I've gained almost half my weight back (ouch). Logging, logging, logging ='s salvation.

Seems to me that is still about 20 down. Not a bad place to begin again.
    Yes, thanks...I can still fast. It all boils down to logging on non-fast days.

• orlcam
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Foxgym wrote: »
    I'm becoming increasingly frightened by the # of cat people we have in this group. Sorry, unrelated subject...hmmm...or is it?

Oh, We have 5 that is normal... isn't it?
    Define normal...

Of course I am 2 down on you and am not even a cat person. Two belong to my kids, the other (kitten w/a hurt leg) wandered through my dog door 3 days ago and started eating cat food. He (?) is hated by the others but doesn't give a do-do.

Been thinking...
    I was thin as a child (no cats, w/dog), chubby tween (my brother had 3 cats), slim and fit teen (brother moved out, step-mother found 3 dogs), after college roomie had a cat (started to balloon)...and finally w/dog and too many (>0) cats. It's the cats! I knew they were evil, but now they're messing with my life!

• orlcam
    Options
    ritchiehl wrote: »
    ... 500 cal is seemingly more than I thought! ...
    You'd be surprised...I can manage ~2 lbs of chicken & mushroom curry (no rice) at under 600 cal. It's my goto dish on fast days. There are plenty of "big" low cal recipes in those 2 "Fasting Day FD recipe ideas" threads (mentioned yesterday).
  • orlcam
    Options
    Random question of the day- anyone else's butt hurt from sitting all day at work lol??? Yeah, obviously, I just need to get up, but even with reminding myself every hour to half hour I still have a sore butt. I notice a lot of people in my office have seat cushions so maybe it's the bad chairs lol.
    Awww...poor Carbster...you need someone to rub it for you...but maybe not at work.

I use a cushion, doesn't help much at my size though.