21 Day Fix?

Options
Has anyone done the 21 Day Fix challenge? What I read online is that it works, but you have to repetitively complete a series of 21 days to see full results. I have P90 and like it, but thought of looking into this also. Just wondering what public opinion is...

Replies

• coburngirl2
    coburngirl2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3, so far so good :)
  • mzthang77
    mzthang77 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 as well and she is hard! I am dripping sweat at the end of the 30 minutes. I say go for it
  • coburngirl2
    coburngirl2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I stick with the modifier and she STILL works me in to a sweat! down 4 lbs so I'm not complaining :)
  • sammage100
    sammage100 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i've lost 20lbs on the 21 day fix...used the program since november 2014 and LOVE IT!! I did the actual dvds it came with for the first 21 days, then incorporated some extra walking...i am now almost done round 4 of the program...but now i just use the portion control system and i'm now doing Turbo Jam 8 weeks fitness challenge (started jan 1) and i'm already seeing even more results. I hope you all like it.

I'm actually on here looking for an accountability buddy as i really want to get back into using MFP with the programs i have. I am 28 years old, female who loves to stay active and i'm motivated to keep up with my programs....but i'm finding it hard to punch in my actual calorie intake. can someone add me as a friend and we can stay on track together?
  • coachashlieb
    Options
    I am 8lbs down and currently on day 11 of the 21 day fix .. its great I love it .. I would love some accountability friends who are also going through it .. you can all add me too:)
  • MirRee
    MirRee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Day 13 and down 12.2 pounds!
  • jamie042384
    Options
    I've done several rounds of the 21 day fix and had great success. Now I have a handful of the videos that I really enjoy and do those along with running throughout the week.
    I have have P90X3 which I need to start again and put more effort into it.
  • MyBestMe13
    MyBestMe13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been checking out all of the Beachbody videos/programs. I am leaning towards 21 Day Fix. Sounds like some of you are having great results. I have been very sedentary for many years, have a desk job that Iwork 10 hours a day at as well so I have gained a lot of weight. With the modifier this would be a nice "beginner" program for me. Wish you all much success.
  • corinne1977
    corinne1977 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 9 and down 2.5 lbs. I'm doing Insanity along with it since I didn't buy the program. I was already doing Insanity when I started 21DF and I'm happy with my results so far. I think its a great program if you have problems with portion control like me.
  • jensmajic
    Options
    Day 8. 5 lbs gone love the 30 min workouts! But it's dedication!
  • chachamomma
    chachamomma Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine is on its way. Have concerns about workout due to knee issues. Any suggestions for additional modifications?
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    21 day fix has absolutely worked for me. No more having to log every calorie is sooo liberating!
  • jasieling
    jasieling Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm down 17 lbs since December using the fix. I enjoy the 30 min workout and Autumn. I just started another round this morning. Friend me if you would like support!
  • michele_n77
    michele_n77 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the program today! Excited to get started. I've been perusing Pinterest to get family meal ideas. I love to cook and I have a hungry husband and 6 year old that I will still need to feed;)
  • Julezies
    Julezies Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started last week and really am enjoying the workouts! It's not crazy hard or super easy so is the perfect level for me. Lookimg to lose 10-15 before a cruise in April so will be using this program.
  • countrygirlslg
    Options
    I just ordered my 21 day fix kit a couple days ago..I'm so excited to get started! I've been watching a couple friends go through the program and its working great for them. I have problems with portion control so I think the containers are going to be a huge plus for me. I start in a couple weeks, and I'd love some accountability buddies to keep me motivated as I start my new journey!
  • Grinage1027
    Grinage1027 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of my 2nd round and I have big results in my first 21 days. I lost 6 inches around my hips and am getting defined muscles the eating plan is way easier then I thought it would be and I was the most unhealthy person before I started this. Hope you like it
  • flaouaaa
    flaouaaa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the workouts but not the meal plan (sticking to MFP calories logging). I started last week but could only workout 4 days so I'm restarting from scratch this week, just finished the Total Body Cardio workout and I feel tired but awesome at the same time :)
    FYI, I workout with a heart rate monitor and for today's workout it says I burnt 285 calories.
  • texstorm
    texstorm Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    So, why don't you want to use the portion system?
  • flaouaaa
    flaouaaa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I just don't want to go through the hassle :)
    Also, I have no problem adjusting my portions and balancing my food groups on my own, and I feel the portions/containers system has been designed to teach this to people who are not used to having a balanced diet and/or eat too much.